Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum (4596 Views)

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike / Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by BMedia: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
NC, SW, NE, NW, SS taking turns on SE

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Movic1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:

Bobo na so you go sleep till the trumpet sound o, u better set alarm to wake you when we don dey go Biafra by 3077.

Lol! 3077-2015= 1062

Omo U wicked ooo. i Go don die.lol

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by modath(f): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:

Bobo na so you go sleep till the trumpet sound o, u better set alarm to wake you when we don dey go Biafra by 3077.

i don die.. wink cheesy grin cheesy grin ... May God forgive you. cheesy grin

My people here think something dey wrong, just dey laugh like banshee, 3037,gaddem it.. cheesy. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by QuotaSystem: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

The day dem wan gather beat you, i will help them hold you down.. cheesy, you no get one single chill!!!

People are crying, you will come & blow kwaret suya pepper join for dem eyes, why nah... grin

Be like you dey take style talk true sha.. smiley

You get mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by DelticStephEn(f): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
cleatoris:

One thing I have observed about the ibos is that anybody can use then.
They were available for Abacha in the 90s; GEJ used them yesterday; Saraki and Fayose are using them today; Elrufai will use them tomorrow; and later it will be Adams Oshiomhole.

Ibos are up for grabs to be used, exploited by the highest bidder grin
look at this idiot.
all this rubbish you wrote here.
how those it explain that the Igbo HV ever been used?
when you talk abt those being used and dumped daily in Nigeria since 1914,you should talk about the Yoruba.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Beremx(f): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
The wailing has just entered gear 3. grin
This is the time to resurrect APGA o! I don talk my own

7 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by reuben79: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
kingdompropty:
If the Ndigbo will not support APC then they must stake in the PDP, enough of political miscalculation. A Northerner ticket is to divide the Apc vote in the north, South West and North Central.
South south cannot follow igbos ok.
For sure SE and SS will deliver a block vote to whoever cuts the best deal with them.

Yes, be that as it may they must start doing more talking and bragging, nothing remains for the patient dog anymore.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Movic1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

look at this idiot.
all this rubbish you wrote here.
how those it explain that the Igbo HV ever been used?
when you talk abt those being used and dumped daily in Nigeria since 1914,you should talk about the Yoruba.
16Yrs of democracy rule, Yoruba ruled for 8yrs,Current Vp and Senate president,speakers,political fathers in Nigeria re yoruba. Pls tell me How yorubas falls in the category of Used and dumped.

11 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by modath(f): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Beremx:
The wailing has just entered gear 3. grin

This is the time to resurrect APGA o! I don talk my own

How borry? All'd good i believe..wink

On behalf of Ndigbo, I dis-Ibo you, you ain't loyal.. grin cheesy
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by DelticStephEn(f): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Movic1:

16Yrs of democracy rule, Yoruba ruled for 8yrs,Current Vp and Senate president,speakers,political fathers in Nigeria re yoruba. Pls tell me How yorubas falls in the category of Used and dumped.
senate president?
lols
speakers?
loools.
political father?
he he he.
jaga-banned and Awolowo including Mk Abiola must hear this
boy.
you really graduate from university of Comedy
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Beremx(f): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

How borry? All'd good i believe..wink

On behalf of Ndigbo, I dis-Ibo you, you ain't loyal.. grin cheesy
borry dey good o! I have never felt so good my sister. grin
Of course I am not loyal na! Its so painful we are in this mess.

Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Movic1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

senate president?
lols
speakers?
loools.
political father?
he he he.
jaga-banned and Awolowo including Mk Abiola must hear this
boy.
you really graduate from university of Comedy
Saraki is Igbo abi
Bankole,ete, are igbos shea
Obj and Tinubu are from Enugu state the last time i chkd
Igbos = Used and dumped [UAD].
Pdp just Used and dumped U guyz.

9 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Tunguy01(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mtchew !!!! , as useless as letter P @ d start of psychology

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by blaqoracle: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
gwales:
This is how Biafrans would be flog if the refuse to vote for kunu sipping, goro chewing aboki gringrin
I am beginning to feel sorry for onye igbo. A time would come, igbo person will deny being igbo. Everybody seems to be dumping onye igbo. Even ekweremadu of all people has abandoned igbo. May God help igbo.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
I tried to warn u ppl.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by DelticStephEn(f): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Movic1:

Saraki is Igbo abi
Bankole,ete, are igbos shea
Obj and Tinubu are from Enugu state the last time i chkd
Igbos = Used and dumped [UAD].
Pdp just Used and dumped U guyz.
lols .
Sariki is Yoruba?
make that Fulani man hear DAT nonsense for your mouth make we see if he no go stab you with dagger.
Lols
talking about used and dumped lols
read carefully below.
Reviewed
How Yoruba were used and dumped in Nigerian Politics.
It started with Adekunle[black scorpion]
after d motherfucking slave was used by d fulanis during the civil ear.
the fulanis eventually kid him in Cold blood when they HV finish using him to accomplish their mission.
2. & then was Obafemi Awolowo.
d bastard could notvbearvd betrayal being unleashed on him by the fulanis after the fulanis promise to give him juicy political position and make him a president if he organise his tribes men to joking them in d civil war.
d basterd cudn't bear d betrayal any more and decided to end his short miserable life with Otapiapa(rat poison.)
3 MKO Abiola
this one actually got worst.
after using d Yoruba.
the Gambaris jailed Mko abiola and stop him of his mandate(d presidential election he won)
they tortured him to dealth in his cell.
all the Yoruba did back them was to wail,scream and burn more tires on d road.
and that was d end of it for d cowards.
4. and then came Tinubu.
the most hailed leader of Yoruba land who was Java - banned and dumped after he divided Nigeria with their usual Yoruba media lies and propaganda in other to get their northern masters into power.
I wouldn't go further on tinubu as we d youth we destined to be alive to see what happened to him after the election.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by sandraokosun: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
cleatoris:

One thing I have observed about the ibos is that anybody can use then.
They were available for Abacha in the 90s; GEJ used them yesterday; Saraki and Fayose are using them today; Elrufai will use them tomorrow; and later it will be Adams Oshiomhole.

Ibos are up for grabs to be used, exploited by the highest bidder grin
lol so true, me too go use them o! I just need to hustle some thing for their ohaneze

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by DelticStephEn(f): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
lygn19:
I tried to warn u ppl.
stop talking nonsense and make a stance
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

stop talking nonsense and make a stance
am talking nonsense?... if not for d fact that I can never insult an igbo girl by now u wud hv been regretting quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by spanishkid(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Igbos are a disease. 10th class citizens of Nigeria. They realized that an igbo man is very irrelevant and that was why they decided to zone the ticket to a Northerner. Lost tribe of Israel indeed. Bloody losers. They would soon attack me very soon and start calling me yoruba. That's all they are good at.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by DelticStephEn(f): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
spanishkid:
Igbos are a disease. 10th class citizens of Nigeria. They realized that an igbo man is very irrelevant and that was why they decided to zone the ticket to a Northerner. Lost tribe of Israel indeed. Bloody losers. They would soon attack me very soon and start calling me yoruba. That's all they are good at.
is that all you HV to say?
tribe/land grabber.
your anger is cos we sided with d southeast Igbo.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Movic1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
DelticStephEn:

lols .
Sariki is Yoruba?
make that Fulani man hear DAT nonsense for your mouth make we see if he no go stab you with dagger.
Lols
talking about used and dumped lols
read carefully below.
Reviewed
How Yoruba were used and dumped in Nigerian Politics.
It started with Adekunle[black scorpion]
after d motherfucking slave was used by d fulanis during the civil ear.
the fulanis eventually kid him in Cold blood when they HV finish using him to accomplish their mission.
2. & then was Obafemi Awolowo.
d bastard could notvbearvd betrayal being unleashed on him by the fulanis after the fulanis promise to give him juicy political position and make him a president if he organise his tribes men to joking them in d civil war.
d basterd cudn't bear d betrayal any more and decided to end his short miserable life with Otapiapa(rat poison.)
3 MKO Abiola
this one actually got worst.
after using d Yoruba.
the Gambaris jailed Mko abiola and stop him of his mandate(d presidential election he won)
they tortured him to dealth in his cell.
all the Yoruba did back them was to wail,scream and burn more tires on d road.
and that was d end of it for d cowards.
4. and then came Tinubu.
the most hailed leader of Yoruba land who was Java - banned and dumped after he divided Nigeria with their usual Yoruba media lies and propaganda in other to get their northern masters into power.
I wouldn't go further on tinubu as we d youth we destined to be alive to see what happened to him after the election.

I can feel your pains. Just because Black Scorpion dealt with you guys during the war .Awolowo introduced the starvation policy that gave your fore fathers Kwashiorko to save Nigeria.
Tinubu also finished your adopted Son Gej during polls. If that is what you call UAD, Its better than igbo version of UAD.

11 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by DelticStephEn(f): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Movic1:

I can feel your pains. Just because Black Scorpion dealt with you guys during the war .Awolowo introduced the starvation policy that gave your fore fathers Kwashiorko to save Nigeria are Used and dumped to You.
Tinubu also finished your adopted Son Gej during polls. If that is what you call UAD, Its better than igbo version of UAD.
he he he.
small boy.
let me just ignore you since you HV nothing else reasonable to say
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by MrMbaM: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2015
BMedia:
NC, SW, NE, NW, SS taking turns on SE

Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by MrMbaM: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Yeebhoes are 5th class citizen and slave so no one take them serious. There igwe was flogged few days ago at Akure for being a nuisance. Lolzzz

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by omenka(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Kikikikikikikikikiki... I laugh in Swahili. grin

Shebi some jobless analyst was trying to tell us it was a deft move by the party-- I wish he could go give his analysis in the presence of these guys. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by QuotaSystem: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2015
When I tell Igboson1 how irrelevant, inconsequential, immaterial and expendable Ibos have become especially with their foolishness of 2015 which they are now regretting and retracting, he will be busy making chimp noises instead of listening to the voice of reason; trying to tell you how either they don't care about governance or how Igbos have been victimized since jurassic park grin

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by CSTR2: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Igbo forum. Who the hell are they?
Inconsequential paid jobbers.
PDP in the SE is not that bad to necessitate such action. The APC on the other hand is persona non grata there.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by CSTR2: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:
When I tell Igboson1 how irrelevant, inconsequential, immaterial and expendable Ibos have become especially with their foolishness of 2015 which they are now regretting and retracting, he will be busy making chimp noises instead of listening to the voice of reason; trying to tell you how either they don't care about governance or how Igbos have been victimized since jurassic park grin
Everybody must vote for buhari?
You are a backward nitwit.
OBJ won without yoruba support, and i still don't recall anybody hounding them over it.
Btw, igbos are currently holding strategic portfolios in your abokii govt. Eating our cake and definitely having it.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by CSTR2: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Where is that quotasystem masquerading as a northerner.?
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by QuotaSystem: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2015
CSTR2:
[s]Everybody must vote for buhari?
You are a backward nitwit.
OBJ won without yoruba support, and i still don't recall anybody hounding them over it.
Btw, igbos are currently holding strategic portfolios in your abokii govt. Eating our cake and definitely having it[/s].

Stop pretending to be ignorant, everyone's right to vote as they please is sacrosanct, but it is the campaign of hatred, bigotry and propaganda against the North, worsened by your block political stupidity and arrogance that buried you in your grave of irrelevance.

So you have finally agreed that you are only worthy to serve after all your empty chestbeating you pathetic clown grin?

Here's some Fura da nono to wash down that humble pie.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by mayorchelsea(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Never put all of your eggs in one basket as they say

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Live The Legend, The Great Field Marshal Odumegwu Ojukwu [PHOTOS] / Ugwuanyi Signs Enugu State’s Revised 2020 Budget Of N146.4 Billion Into Law / Bode George Exposes Bank CEOs Involves In FOREX Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.