Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum (4597 Views)

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike / Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by CSTR2: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Stop pretending to be ignorant, everyone's right to vote as they please is sacrosanct, but it is the campaign of hatred, bigotry and propaganda against the North, worsened by your block political stupidity and arrogance that buried you in your grave of irrelevance.

So you have finally agreed that you are only worthy to serve after all your empty chestbeating you pathetic clown grin?

Here's some Fura da nono to wash down that humble pie.
Campaign of hatred?
I remember your president asking muslims to vote for only muslims.
The various born to rule rhetorics coming from your mad northern elders were enough to put off any sane person from voting for your abokii.
Serve is all we can do in this backward shitthole. Nigeria is backward. Ofcourse, up will always be down, and almajiris will always dictate national policies.
Nigeria has no future. Yes, we will serve if that is all we can do.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by rhymaster: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

am talking nonsense?... if not for d fact that I can never insult an igbo girl by now u wud hv been regretting quoting me.

Wussy puss.y!! Even the Ibo girl is forking you upside down now. Lwtmb!!
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
rhymaster:

Wussy puss.y!! Even the Ibo girl is forking you upside down now. Lwtmb!!
if like the name was chowlade or funke or enahi or Martha89 we would know who wants to Bleep each other...
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by QuotaSystem: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
What do you then have to say about the new born to rule rhetoric coming from your mad eastern elders, directing you to obediently vote for my abokii in 2019?

Serve is all you CAN do while Arewa and her Oodua brethren determine your future. Of course the apple you can't pluck is always probably sour
wink

CSTR2:
Campaign of hatred?
I remember your president asking muslims to vote for only muslims.
The various born to rule rhetorics coming from your mad northern elders were enough to put off any sane person from voting for your abokii.
Serve is all we can do in this backward shitthole. Nigeria is backward. Ofcourse, up will always be down, and almajiris will always dictate national policies.
Nigeria has no future. Yes, we will serve if that is all we can do.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by CSTR2: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:
What do you then have to say about the new born to rule rhetoric coming from your mad eastern elders, directing you to obediently vote for my abokii in 2019?

Serve is all you CAN do while Arewa and her Oodua brethren determine your future. Of course the apple you can't pluck is always probably sour
wink

My friend shut up. No wonder politics have become the only industry of the north.
'The yorubas were irrelevant from OBJ all the way down to GEJ. They didn't even vote for OBJ. They only gained a bit of relevance under buhari.
And those govts were filled with igbo technocrats even under buhari.
Your Arewa cannot even determine your own future let alone someone else's.
The igbos will always continue to make do of this shitthole nation, and continue to remain the one-eyed among the blind regardless of where the presidency swings.
We will keep developing communal prosperity, while your arewa hell-hole will always be a reference for abominable poverty.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by QuotaSystem: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
CSTR2:
[s]My friend shut up. No wonder politics have become the only industry of the north.
'The yorubas were irrelevant from OBJ all the way down to GEJ. They didn't even vote for OBJ. They only gained a bit of relevance under buhari.
And those govts were filled with igbo technocrats even under buhari.
Your Arewa cannot even determine your own future let alone someone else's.
The igbos will always continue to make do of this shitthole nation, and continue to remain the one-eyed among the blind regardless of where the presidency swings.
We will keep developing communal prosperity, while your arewa hell-hole will always be a reference for abominable poverty.[/s]

Yet ibos crammed like sardines (with attachment) still troop into Kano in their escape buses e.g. Young Shall Grow, ABC, Chisco etc. on a daily basis to come and hawk expired and fake drugs grin

Yanmiri's are the igwes of self delusion grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2968603_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Keep quiet and serve as you are told while Arewa/Oodua lead you to a greater Nigeria smiley

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by CSTR2: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Yet ibos crammed like sardines (with attachment) still troop into Kano in their escape buses e.g. Young Shall Grow, ABC, Chisco etc. on a daily basis to come and hawk expired and fake drugs grin

Yanmiri's are the igwes of self delusion grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2968603_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Keep quiet and serve as you are told while Arewa/Oodua lead you to a greater Nigeria smiley
You are crazy.
Those people you posted are well dressed and well fed than 90% of your northern population.
Self delusion is when you think a political domination byless than 0.01% northern elites is a symbol of development and progressiveness.
Self delusion is when you think a buhari presidency of 8 years is suddenly Nigerian's political template for the foreseable future.
Self delusion is when you believe a greater Nigeria{whatever that means} is possible in this contraption.The greater Nigeria that buhari could not create in his earlier forays into politics. grin grin
And yes, we would continue to make due, produce more technocrats and educate our people, while the north will keep producing career politicians on the back of hordes of almajiris with no possible future.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Masterclass32: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Folks are having fun on this thread. You guys better enjoy it while it lasts.

The Igbos are about to have the last laugh (which they say its the best of all laughs).
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

if like the name was chowlade or funke or enahi or Martha89 we would know who wants to Bleep each other...
kiss me
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
chowlade:

kiss me
lol... I am not walking from or running from, but am fleeing from temptation undecided.
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

lol... I am not walking from or running from, but am fleeing from temptation undecided.
havn't seen a man that will run frm such
Re: We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum by coolhumble(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
chowlade:

kiss me

This.lips though. Yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget Tinubu And Party Mandate,the Following Cost Ambode Second Tenure / Agbaje Expresses Worry Over Alleged Voters’ Intimidation / Presidential Election Tribunal: History In The Making As We Await Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.