Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Terry G Is On Drugs!?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry G Is On Drugs!?? (5043 Views)

New Record Label Strawberry Music Group [S.M.G] Is Looking For Talents / Terry G Is The Best! Check Out This New Song! / Copyright War: ‘terry G Is An Impostor ‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by informant9: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2009
lets pray for our superstar and wonderful producer before he becomes the next majek fashek, terry g is addicted to cocaine.the thing is affecting him at the moment.there is a rumour that mohit wants to sign him,lets pray dat they can rehabilitate him before it gets out of hand, terry g dosent listen to anyone and his stardom have gotten to his head.our naija talents should stay out of drugs, LETS SAVE TERRY THE GINGER MAN
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by lalaboi(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2009
lol. . . .how are we gona save him?? lol. . .from fried pan to fire. . .going to mo hits?? i wouldnt be surprised if he dies after 2weeks of joining em co the dosage would av increased lol
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by informant9: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2009
something can be done ohh!!!
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by lalaboi(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2009
ok. . . .what??
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by informant9: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2009
i dont know ohhh,the guy need to cool down,his beats re now sounding the same
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by wholex(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2009
i like the guy , but the way he talk about canabies and flaunts it in the video is too bad for him,

lets pray for him
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by busygirl(f): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2009
[/quote][quote author=wholex link=topic=267052.msg3796520#msg3796520 date=1240998350]
i like the guy , but the way he talk about canabies and flaunts it in the video is too bad for him,

lets pray for him
i thot cannabis/marijuana was illegal shocked shocked shocked shocked y would someone flaunt that in a video? he should b arrested grin
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by informant9: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2009
fela smoked on stage abi,,terry is the new fela but fela didnt do cococine
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by khanye(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2009
and so what
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by dammiecool(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2009
khnaye long time cool cool cool
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by informant9: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2009
@khanye, wot do u mean by so wot
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by frijos(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2009
informant, do u have any proof of this?
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by lalaboi(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2009
Frijos. . .dont tell me u dont know this. . . .did u listen to Pass me your love??
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by larayat(f): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2009
hun,hun.
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by frijos(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2009
lalaboi:

Frijos. . .dont tell me u dont know this. . . .did u listen to Pass me your love??

i listen but right now can't rmember pls remind me
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
Let Mr swagga swagga be nah, igbo or claro or weither an choko/we like am tobacco,
free me jo,
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by informant9: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
do u like him atall?do u want him to craze so his career will end?am his fan, didnt u see wot happened to majek, many people dey spoke igbo but terry is on another thing, his own pass weed
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by NOID1: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
don't really believe this post,i know he smokes weed but cocaine that's really expensive stuff u talking about and mo hits wont bother signing him up,they have a complete team and will be looking for new talents.
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by Dammyray(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
I like am die but this tyn around i hate seing is video see the way his bahaving in (illbliss aye po gan) the guy don tire me joo make him first help himself na only him go first be star?
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by audio: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ Informant.
You have not offered a single iota of proof to back up what your saying. People think that because they are on a forum and their identities are secret, they can say what they like. Worse still, not one single person is questioning what he's saying.

Has it occured to anyone here, that informant might have personal beef with Terry and has decided to come and slur him on Nairaland? Like mugu's, you're all lapping it up.

Show some proof Informant or the thread should be deleted. Of course Lalaboi is supposed to be doing that, but he's joining in. So much for rules
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by Baro(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
Yep, he is into Kpoli just like over 70% of our artistes, but i don't know about coke
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by lalaboi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
audio:

@ Informant.
You have not offered a single iota of proof to back up what your saying. People think that because they are on a forum and their identities are secret, they can say what they like. Worse still, not one single person is questioning what he's saying.

Has it occured to anyone here, that informant might have personal beef with Terry and has decided to come and slur him on Nairaland? Like mugu's, you're all lapping it up.

Show some proof Informant or the thread should be deleted. Of course Lalaboi is supposed to be doing that, but he's joining in. So much for rules

Dont even go there. . .what do you know about the rules? Nothing i suppose. . . .
If a thread is stupid to you, simple ignore it. . . . .No one is slating anybody. . . . . whats stopping someone who smoke weed from buying cocaine if he has the money. . . . . .

Save it. . . . .Aint interested
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by djcrucifix(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
first of all, i ain't surprised that dude is on dope. second of all MOHITS? dnt make me laugh.
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by debosky(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
frijos:

i listen but right now can't rmember pls remind me

'She say I dey smoke too much Igbo. E no mean o, e no mean o, e no mean e silesile'

AY.COM feat. Terry G in 'Pass Me Your Love'
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by audio: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
lalaboi:

Dont even go there. . .what do you know about the rules? Nothing i suppose. . . .
If a thread is stupid to you, simple ignore it. . . . .No one is slating anybody. . . . . whats stopping someone who smoke weed from buying cocaine if he has the money. . . . . .

Save it. . . . .Aint interested

I don't believe this, the topic is called, TERRY G IS ON DRUGS and you say no one is being slated. So basically, from your definition, i can say whatever i like without proof and it's fine, as long as you're happy with it.

So if i started a topic saying Lalaboi is Gay, will you delete that one or leave it? After all, nothing stops you from being gay. Don't you even do any kind of credibility check.?

Is is because it's Naija? You live in London like i do. You know there is no way you can make an allegation like that on any website here and get away with it.
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by debosky(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ lala

audio has a point - you can modify the title to 'Terry G Is On Drugs?'
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by lalaboi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
audio:

I don't believe this, the topic is called, TERRY G IS ON DRUGS and you say no one is being slated. So basically, from your definition, i can say whatever i like without proof and it's fine, as long as you're happy with it.

So if i started a topic saying Lalaboi is Gay, will you delete that one or leave it? After all, nothing stops you from being gay. Don't you even do any kind of credibility check.?

Is is because it's Naija? You live in London like i do. You know there is no way you can make an allegation like that on any website here and get away with it.

K. . . .I'll do what debo said. . .better that way yeh? You s hould av said that. . . .

***had a diff reply though** lol
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by audio: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
lalaboi:

K. . . .I'll do what debo said. . .better that way yeh? You s hould av said that. . . .

***had a diff reply though** lol

No probs, i wasn't saying you were a wasteman or anything like that, just didn't think it was fair to the dude. What different reply? lol
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by lalaboi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
audio:

No probs, i wasn't saying you were a wasteman or anything like that, just didn't think it was fair to the dude. What different reply? lol

was gona hit back with some vernom lol,. . . .then Debo's input came on and i reasoned. . . . lol. . . .Its cool sha. . .u sef like to they dribble on the touchline. . . .
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by audio: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
lalaboi:

was gona hit back with some vernom lol,. . . .then Debo's input came on and i reasoned. . . . lol. . . .Its cool sha. .  .u sef like to they dribble on the touchline. . . .

LOL, N**** Please. Not in this lifetime
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by lalaboi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
audio:

LOL, N**** Please. Not in this lifetime

na u know jor. . . .You cool wiv the Heading now?
Re: Terry G Is On Drugs!?? by audio: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
lalaboi:

na u know jor. . . .You cool wiv the Heading now?

Totally,  a little goes a long way. Shout out to Debosky for squashing the beef before it started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tosin Jegede Back With A Bang(Her New Look After 20 Years) / Download Instrumental: Post Malone - Wow / Download Darey Pray For Me" Ft. Soweto Gospel Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.