Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! (4894 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Time Is Up For Muhammadu Buhari - UK Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by MrMbaM: 4:22am On Oct 18, 2015
vanbonattel:

you are losing, thats why afenifere is crying cheesy

Smellos, go and sell gala in traffic before ambody deport you back to your cursed land.

3 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by simplycarro: 4:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Aa you are buying your guns, ensure you buy food, fuel and enough airtime too as well, we don't want you to shout awolowo's children starved you again.
You've declared enemity with you chi in SW.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by mekonglobal(m): 5:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Sorry is dis d way forward? Pls my dear brothers dont engage in war dat u cant win...d mistake of Ojukwu must not be repeated...pls pls pls!!!
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by stevnwigw: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Curse be on you and your Igbo brothers if you don't get arms to fight. Pls get arms. This will define the beginning of your exit from Yoruba land. You have been allowed too much freedom, now you are challenging your chi to a duel.
The same curse should follow you and your yoruba brothers both dead, living and unborn.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2015
151487made:
kip lyin to ur fellow muguns. Can eze ndigbo go alone to place? Some one that has portrayed him self as king (eze) will now go alone to d place. Do u no why ibb refers to us www (wide wilde west) because we use to reason befor we take an action, unlike u ibo that always approch tins wit stupidity.
I swear you've gat no sense. you invited someone to your house in a peaceful manner only to attack him. why not let him know through d invitation dat u will attack him with hundreds of your agbero?
Stop boasting... this is simply a Case of taking someone by surprise.
Gang fighting one man
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by tonytony208(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2015
stevnwigw:
curse will follow me and my flaaaathead brothers from gully erosion-infested alaigbo, both dead, living and unborn.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by tonytony208(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
I swear you've gat no sense. you invited someone to your house in a peaceful manner only to attack him. why not let him know through d invitation dat u will attack him with hundreds of your agbero?
Gang fighting one man

Were you at the palace? How come you sound so sure as if you were there and saw what really happened?

2 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Were you at the palace? How come you sound so sure as if you were there and saw what really happened?
what else do u think happened?
you think d eze Ndiigbo went to d palace with the whole Igbo community in akure?
simple sense would have told u that a misunderstanding occurred and d deji ordered his agberos to fight him

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by tonytony208(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
what else do u think happened?
you think d eze Ndiigbo went to d palace with the whole Igbo community in akure?
simple sense would have told u that a misunderstanding occurred and d deji ordered his agberos to fight him

Simple sense should have told you that you don't judge a thing when it never happened in your presence. The deposed eze went to the palace wearing a crown, which is an abomination. He had the effrontery to be receiving calls while discussing with the Deji, which is utter rudeness. Your eze deserved what he got and even more. So, stop crying as if you are the victim. You are not the victim here, you are the villain. It is your rude and unreasonable conduct that brought the big beating on you.

3 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Simple sense should have told you that you don't judge a thing when it never happened in your presence. The deposed eze went to the palace wearing a crown, which is an abomination. He had the effrontery to be receiving calls while discussing with the Deji, which is utter rudeness. Your eze deserved what he got and even more. So, stop crying as if you are the victim. You are not the victim here, you are the villain. It is your rude and unreasonable conduct that brought the big beating on you.
so deji is now God that he cannot wear crown to visit?
hmmmm....and a businesses man should switch off his phone because he is with one hungry local Chief?

2 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by ibedun: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2015
simplycarro:
Aa you are buying your guns, ensure you buy food, fuel and enough airtime too as well, we don't want you to shout awolowo's children starved you again.
You've declared enemity with you chi in SW.

Apt message for those Igbos stupid enough to fight their Chi.

2 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by tonytony208(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
hmmmm....and a businesses man should switch off his phone because he is with one hungry local Chief?

There is no king without a territory. Akure is just a territory and it has only one king, the Deji, and only that king must wear crown. In Yoruba land, it is a taboo for two kings to reign in the same town. So, your eze has committed a taboo and deserves more than flogging.

Do you make calls in front of your superirors at work or do you make calls while speaking with your lecturers in school? Is your lecturers or Boss God? No, they are not, yet simple common sense tells you to respect them, since making or receiving calls in their presence amounts to disrespect and uncultured behaviour

I shouldnt be surprised at your response, since lack of respect is part of your way of life in alaigbo. If lack of respect for elders is part of your culture in Igbo land, it is not part of our culture in Yoruba land. We respect elders and leaders here. If you cannot live with that, please go back to where you are coming from. You are a societal decay.

Conclusively, your deposed eze deserved more than flogging.

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by superstar1(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:

Even in heaven there is hierarchy and protocol.

A glimpse of the Book of Revelation clearly shows that.

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by faoni572(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2015

Antivirus92 :
hmmmm....and a businesses man should switch off his phone because he is with one hungry local
Chief?

No wonder your Eze was flogged in Akure

2 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
faoni572:

no put it like this.... the Eze was attacked by a gang of agberos...

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
faoni572:

no put it like this.... the Eze was attacked by a gang of agberos...

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

There is no king without a territory. Akure is just a territory and it has only one king, the Deji, and only that king must wear crown. In Yoruba land, it is a taboo for two kings to reign in the same town. So, your eze has committed a taboo and deserves more than flogging.

Do you make calls in front of your superirors at work or do you make calls while speaking with your lecturers in school? Is your lecturers or Boss God? No, they are not, yet simple common sense tells you to respect them, since making or receiving calls in their presence amounts to disrespect and uncultured behaviour

I shouldnt be surprised at your response, since lack of respect is part of your way of life in alaigbo. If lack of respect for elders is part of your culture in Igbo land, it is not part of our culture in Yoruba land. We respect elders and leaders here. If you cannot live with that, please go back to where you are coming from. You are a societal decay.

Conclusively, your deposed eze deserved more than flogging.
u haven't ventured out of your state....I can see it from your comment.
if u have....u wouldn't be reasoning d way u do.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by tonytony208(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
u haven't ventured out of your state....I can see it from your comment.
if u have....u wouldn't be reasoning d way u do.

Do you mean that a man will lack of culture when he ventures out of his state and will not respect the cultures of others? If that is it, then I would rather remain in my state.

I guess you have travelled out of your state and that is why other people's culture don't mean shiiit to you.

2 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2015
superstar1:

Even in heaven there is hierarchy and protocol.

A glimpse of the Book of Revelation clearly shows that.
I understand..... but d deji reacted like he has been bearing grudges for d Eze.
look at it like this.... I am deji and I wear crown because I am deji of akure
he is eze of a group of people under my (deji) territory. They are from a different cultural background and their culture demands that an eze should wear crown.
He(eze) has never questioned my authority as d deji,he has never disputed my orders. he is just a representative of his people under my territory.
The eze respected d deji's crown and d deji should reciprocate that.
there are pictures of eze Ndiigbo in other States visiting monarchs with crown.

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Do you mean that a man will lack of culture when he ventures out of his state and will not respect the cultures of others? If that is it, then I would rather remain in my state.

I guess you have travelled out of your state and that is why other people's culture don't mean shiiit to you.
what wrong did d eze do? wearing crown?
leaving his phone on?
I believe u know d truth...you are just being tribalistic.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by tonytony208(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
what wrong did d eze do? wearing crown?
leaving his phone on?
I believe u know d truth...you are just being tribalistic.

Responding to you is a waste of time. You comment so ignorantly even in the face of clear evidences.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by kalufelix(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Ain t got no time for e-war
wake me up when its time to slaughter some uncircumcised mora4kas
i love field works#

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watch Boko Haram slaughtering Nigerian Soldiers and showing off their deadly weapons.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/

See an interview granted by the main sponsor of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3md94JAFyM

Is it sad that the Yoruba people are trying hard to suppress this terrible evil because your terrorist president is a supporter of Boko Haram. They will try to sensor news like these but spread this news. Let the whole world know that the paedophile and terrorist is in power.

The evil you muslims created will live with you forever. You yorubas are spreading false news about the East and you are suppressing the evil committed by your slave masters. The video is below and the whole world now knows that your president is a terrorist and paedophile.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Obiagu1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
I understand..... but d deji reacted like he has been bearing grudges for d Eze.
he is eze of a group of people under my (deji) territory. They are from a different cultural background and their culture demands that an eze should wear crown.
He(eze) has never questioned my authority as d deji,he has never disputed my orders. he is just a representative of his people under my territory.

Yoruba are the most insecure people in Nigeria.
They will be the first to drum up we are very accommodating.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by lukaino(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
The Igbo man is his own enemy.
I have a few questions for you.
1. Is there any igbo that is denied monthly allocation by federal government?
2. why have the igbo governors refused to develop their states, provide good infrastructure?
3. which of these thieving governors both past and present have they ever attacked violently?
4. Arent the Igbos supposed to take their destiny in their own hands to ensure they make their land an enviable place for others to want to migrate to?
5. Do they think that succession is the solution to their problems?
Each time i visit the east, i get very mad at the level of under development that i refer to their governors as simply heartless and wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by 151487made(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
Gang fighting one man
guy who told u that d king invited him? Ur foolish eze, went to d palace to go and seek for d king's favour in order to b in control of d market after d king had pronounced market locke.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by superstar1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:

You are staying in a place where it is a taboo to wear even a cap in the presence of a King, not to even talk of Made in China crown of one fake garrulous and insolent Eze.

Why should the Deji respect a fake Eze? Hear yourself. Is the King and the head of association on the same pedestal.

Your Eze is not different from the president of the Okada Riders Association. He is a nobody in yorubaland. To make it worse for the id10t, he is a foreigner.

Sincerely, the guy's head ought to be used to worship Ogun during the next festival.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Kagawa10: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obiagu1:

I did not call Igbos to return home, reread it again.

By the way, what's abandoned properties? Do you think this is 1970? There cannot be abandoned property except you choose not to be part of Ecowas.
If there ever by mistake Igbo properties are ceased in any part of Nigeria, it will amount to an open declaration of war which must be fought fiercely this time between two countries.
Ghana that were sent packing were not part of ecowas?
Just watch out for your heads!
Yeye people!
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Kagawa10: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obiagu1:

Was it not a case of a bunch of people attacking a man?
This is more of the reason Igbos must arm themselves to deal with rascals like the deji.
No! Bunch of people attacked the stuip!d eze and his protesters! All of them were flogged and chased away from the front of the king's palace!
Shameless losers!
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by joeyfire(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obiagu1:

Yes in the east but what about those outside the east? Are they armed yet?

We need this, we need that, brother we aren't getting anything without being violent.

Now presidency is zone back to the north, conference report will soon be shredded, tell me how do you achieve your aim?

Protect yourself first and wait for tomorrow.
You might end up losing everything without getting your Biafra or federalism.

My bros. The igbos outside the east are heavily armed. A visit to Jos will change your views in a second. But what kind of life is that. Driving around with a shotgun in your car in case you are attacked for being a Xtian or Igbo.

I rather fight a legal fight and live in peace. Than have my kids growing up to buy their own assault rifles or cutlasses. Mba nu.
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Kagawa10: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
vanbonattel:

Wild people reasons? Your lie can make satan to repent.

You mean you reasoned before setting the whole western region on fire when Akintola was slapping Awolowo around?

Or you reasoned before Diya planned a coup against Abacha, and later knelt down and begged like a little girl?

You reasoned before Abiola overstepped his boundary and was flogged like a thief by small soldier boys?
See moonlight tales!
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obiagu1:
This is a call on every Igbo man to wake up.

We must defend our survival in this country.
Let me put it this way, we fought a war to secede but they said 'No, Igbos must not leave, One Nigeria it must be'. We stayed, yet they deprive us federal institutions in our land, funds the fewest capital projects in our land, this invariably denied us the associated cash flow in our land. The money we circulate in our land is just from our sweat which is not much without federal investment. They deny us airport, seaport, and formulate policies to strangulate us in our land.

The money is not in our land, it is outside our land as a result of deliberate policies against us. Now, our brave brothers and sisters moved out to earn a living wherever they could find money in this country. Many succeed and return home to erect beautiful buildings and build industries we pride ourselves with just as those that remained behind in Igboland do same things.

This is One Nigeria they forced us to remain part of, now they say we are immigrants in the same country and they accommodate us in our own country. Now tell me, are we immigrants?
One can only be a citizen of one entity and that is Nigeria and no one is a citizen of Igboland, Yorubaland or Hausaland.
No one can accommodate a fellow citizen in his own country except for some weird thinking fellows who think it is possible.

We are traders and travellers. It is our major source of livelihood. If we remain naive and still continue to see ourselves as immigrants they call us in any part of this country, one day we will LOSE our source of livelihood.
You might feel it doesn't concern you now but it will tomorrow, I promise you. Again don't be naive in thinking that every Igbo should return home. Return home to what? To strangulated economic and over saturated business environment? You must be a FOOL if you think, without first wrestling the policy making control from others and dictate your own progress, that we would survive with us alone in Igboland.

Now is the time, the time that we should violently protect ourselves anywhere in this country. If we cower, they will drive us out while still maintaining the economic strangulation of our land.

Every Igboman should as a matter of urgency acquire guns and be ready. Ready to defend our source of livelihood in any part of this country. Those at home should be ready to move to any part of this country to fight alongside our brothers. This is our war of survival.
The hand writing is on the wall, you should see a glimpse of what could be in Lagos markets and other markets. This is deliberate, to eventually deny us our source of livelihood.

Don't think that Biafra is near, until it comes we must violently defend ourselves; violence is the only thing that Nigerians understand.

As you plan for the next building to build, plan on which gun to acquire next. If you've bought a gun already in your name, buy another in your wife's name and another in your sons' names. You will need those. Wherever you are, you must defend yourself.

May God Bless You All.
So you finally joined this IPOB tactless organisation. I read where you mentioned that the survival of the Igbo race is in danger. Who told you so? I now see why someone once said that you guys have been brainwashed. For God sake this isn't the 1960's when our fathers fought against a well organised progrom and genocide. We are in 2015 for crying out loud and such threats doesn't exist. Nnamdi Kanu even with his false-good intentions is a psychopath a born hate filled bigot with a selfish plan to draw people into a foolish path of the dark days of the war. We are a majority ethnic group in this country and a major stakeholder to the Nigeria project. Even if we feel cheated and are being made to suffer for what happened in the war, there exist tactical and effective ways to go about taking what rightly belongs to us without spilling blood. Many of you in IPOB should wake up from Kanu's spells. Rants and playing into the hands of your adversaries is an effeminate characteristics of noisemakers. Channel your brains and energies to change the status quo and make the Igbo nation a force to reckon with once again. If you feel that having a sovereign nation is our best bet, then plan towards it like the Catalans and the Scots. Build friendship across borders, create more allies than foes. Go to the International community and preach the message, come home and do even more, but never hesitate to keep the fire burning at all cost.
Lastly, Igbos are known for friendship and not hate. This is what Kanu failed to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Spirit Gone Out Of The Carcass Called Nigeria, We Will Never Come Back –IPOB / JUST IN!!! Biafra: Kanu Grant's Interview To BBC; Speaks Tough (watch Video) / Nigerians Touring Baro Port In Niger State (Pictures & video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.