Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! (4888 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Time Is Up For Muhammadu Buhari - UK Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
superstar1:

You are staying in a place where it is a taboo to wear even a cap in the presence of a King, not to even talk of Made in China crown of one fake garrulous and insolent Eze.

Why should the Deji respect a fake Eze? Hear yourself. Is the King and the head of association on the same pedestal.

Your Eze is not different from the president of the Okada Riders Association. He is a nobody in yorubaland. To make it worse for the id10t, he is a foreigner.

Sincerely, the guy's head ought to be used to worship Ogun during the next festival.
you now resort to insults?
typical of a Yoruba man
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by superstar1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Antivirus92:
you now resort to insults?
typical of a Yoruba man

Far better than a hollow chest beating and empty barrel noise making of an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
lukaino:
The Igbo man is his own enemy.
I have a few questions for you.
1. Is there any igbo that is denied monthly allocation by federal government?
2. why have the igbo governors refused to develop their states, provide good infrastructure?
3. which of these thieving governors both past and present have they ever attacked violently?
4. Arent the Igbos supposed to take their destiny in their own hands to ensure they make their land an enviable place for others to want to migrate to?
5. Do they think that succession is the solution to their problems?
Each time i visit the east, i get very mad at the level of under development that i refer to their governors as simply heartless and wicked.
if development is what you have in osun,ondo,Oyo,Ogun,ekitti I'd rather choose underdevelopment.
poverty is a religion in Yoruba land
Re: Time Is Now, Igbos Wake Up! by Antivirus92(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
superstar1:

Far better than a hollow chest beating and empty barrel noise making of an Igbo man.
little wonder why cowards and slaves insults people d most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Majority Of Yoruba Claim Lagos As State Of Origin. / Kemi Olunloyo Loses Twitter Verification After Tweeting Nnamdi Kanu’s Death(pix) / APC Sabotaging Security Architecture, Electoral Reforms, Others – PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.