Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? (582 Views)

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Fayose Is At It Again! Fayose Deepens Move On Stomach Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? by jkingx(m): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2015
I don't know about other nairalanders but I'm so sick of the name Governor Fayose I could puke. Very soon we'll see post like 'Governor Fayose pooh today'. Haba! There is something called balance. Whatever the reason for the continual posts about him, e don do!
angry angry angry
Re: What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? by Nunam(m): 1:16am On Oct 17, 2015
jkingx:
I don't know about other nairalanders but I'm so sick of the name Governor Fayose I could puke. Very soon we'll see post like 'Governor Fayose pooh today'. Haba! There is something called balance. Whatever the reason for the continual posts about him, e don do!
angry angry angry
because he was love by all
Re: What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? by jkingx(m): 1:25am On Oct 17, 2015
Nunam:
because he was love by all
Ilove! Loved by nairaland moderators abi? If Ekiti people love am im no go for need take soldiers do chua chua to win election!
Re: What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? by tpiander: 2:00am On Oct 17, 2015
funny thread.
Re: What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? by osamaBUSH(m): 2:32am On Oct 17, 2015
By creating this thread, you have done exactly what you are asking others not to do.
Re: What Is It With Fayose? Is He The Owner Of Nairaland? by jkingx(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2015
osamaBUSH:
By creating this thread, you have done exactly what you are asking others not to do.
Actually you are right but maybe the moderators will keep it in mind.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers — Governor Wike Warns / Proof Of The Existence Of Hell / Letter To President Buhari Warned Against Leadership Of EFCC And Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.