Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 (57569 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Chelsea fans defy logic a great deal!

Of course you seldom make use of your spare tyre, but then, thats because its a spare, which ultimately translates to a lesser version compared to the main. But on a second thought, dont you think it would be completely illogical and grossly insane to have the better of two things as the spare? I thought a spare is supposed to be of lesser quality or value as opposed to the main. How come then that you have Barca that is better than Chelsea in every sense of the word as the spare?

I have known Chelsea fans to defy logic, but not this much. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai, I don finish this girl ooooooooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

That's where you get it all wrong. Nothing you say will make the girl behind this moniker feel bad. grin grin

Keep cruxifying Chelsea to make yourself feel good.

Btw, youve given me a different impression of Barca. So you guys can brag like this?

Barca isnt better than Chelsea in every sense. Stop feeling yourself tongue
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Show me where I bragged. I only spelt things out for you. That's one thing about these Chelsea people that I detest. I had to redirect you in order for you to not have a wrong view or way of doing something, and you thought I was tryna wear you out.

Lets reason together, shall we? What actually do you use as a spare? Or how do you define a spare?

I only laid it bare for you to have a better understanding about whats at the fore and you think I am sorta a braggadocio. Na wa oooooo

And for the records, I have never thought about making you feel bad about this whole thing. If you think that were the case then it would mean you have a different way of seeing things, and for which I am sorry. All these are pun intended.
VickyRotex:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

That's where you get it all wrong. Nothing you say will make the girl behind this moniker feel bad. grin grin

Keep cruxifying Chelsea to make yourself feel good.

Btw, youve given me a different impression of Barca. So you guys can brag like this?

Barca isnt better than Chelsea in every sense. Stop feeling yourself tongue
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
dmcdad:
Show me where I bragged. I only spelt things out for you. That's one thing about these Chelsea people that I detest. I had to redirect you in order for you to not have a wrong view or way of doing something, and you thought I was tryna wear you out.

Lets reason together, shall we? What actually do you use as a spare? Or how do you define a spare?

I only laid it bare for you to have a better understanding about whats at the fore and you think I am sorta a braggadocio. Na wa oooooo

And for the records, I have never thought about making you feel bad about this whole thing. If you think that were the case then it would mean you have a different way of seeing things, and for which I am sorry. All these are pun intended.

cheesy cheesy cheesy lmaooo!!! We were just joking here na, haba!

I knew you were joking so I dint even take it personal. Why is it that Barca fans like pressing Ctrl-P sef? cheesy undecided
I beat you to it. It was all pun intended. cheesy Kikikikiki tongue embarassed
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
It still doesnt change the fact that you guys ain't getting off the hook just yet. Una go hear am! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I pray they give Chelsea to us (Barca) in the KO of the Champions League. Home and away go be like over 5. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy lmaooo!!! We were just joking here na, haba!

I knew you were joking so I dint even take it personal. Why is it that Barca fans like pressing Ctrl-P sef? cheesy undecided
I beat you to it. It was all pun intended. cheesy Kikikikiki tongue embarassed
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
dmcdad:
It still doesnt change the fact that you guys ain't getting off the hook just yet. Una go hear am! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I pray they give Chelsea to us (Barca) in the KO of the Champions League. Home and away go be like over 5. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep dreaming, it makes one healthy gan. grin grin grin
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
You dey fear? I know for sure you wouldnt want that to happen in order to avoid stories that touch. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep dreaming, it makes one healthy gan. grin grin grin

Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
dmcdad:
You dey fear? I know for sure you wouldnt want that to happen in order to avoid stories that touch. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fear ke? Ko joor! cheesy
I wouldnt want my "Spare Tyre" Knocking out the original though grin cry
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

Fear ke? Ko joor! cheesy
I wouldnt want my "Spare Tyre" Knocking out the original though grin cry
Gbam! You see! Thats what happens when the spare is miles better than the original. Scepticism creeps in. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
dmcdad:

Gbam! You see! Thats what happens when the spare is miles better than the original. Scepticism creeps in. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's not gonna happen here. tongue tongue
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babe how far na? How market?
VickyRotex:

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's not gonna happen here. tongue tongue
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
dmcdad:
Babe how far na? How market?

Be Nice!!! embarassed cry
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ehya...I am really sorry. Seriously, I felt for Chelsea today because of you. The thought of how I tormented you, plus how I foretold you of today's doom made me feel sad when I saw the game. It was a case of from frying pan to fire.

I really wish I could help to cheer you up in a better way.

My apologies.
VickyRotex:

Be Nice!!! embarassed cry
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
dmcdad:
Ehya...I am really sorry. Seriously, I felt for Chelsea today because of you. The thought of how I tormented you, plus how I foretold you of today's doom made me feel sad when I saw the game. It was a case of from frying pan to fire.

I really wish I could help to cheer you up in a better way.

My apologies.

No problem smiley Thank you!

It's so sad. I can't believe I could be this emotional, until today.

I thought it was gonna be different. But it's all good.

What can I say? I'll still stick to my Club embarassed
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Moments like this define one's stand. This is the kinda moment that determines those true to the colours of the club. Of course a lot of peeps would defect at this juncture. Only those who really know what it means to be true fans/supporters would stick.

Its through thick and thin.
VickyRotex:

No problem smiley Thank you!

It's so sad. I can't believe I could be this emotional, until today.

I thought it was gonna be different. But it's all good.

What can I say? I'll still stick to my Club embarassed
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dotcomnamename: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
xtervaganza:
even I must admit I like José I'm not worshiping him

1) on eva José was wrong to yell at her that way. While it's inexcusable eva's reaction was classless. Did you notice Jon Fearn didn't make a fuss and he's now back doing his job? Now why eva?

She went on facebook to lap up support against her boss (who the fxck does that?). If you do that to your boss you'll get fired instantly in any institution and she secondly she stopped coming to work; why because of her altercation with her boss. Will you stop going to work because you had a little misunderstanding with your boss? Women sometimes are too emotional that's why they make horrible bosses.

José called a meeting with all the medical staff and eva refused to attend. A meeting where he reiterated his trust in them and promptly apologised for the Swansea debacle. So what else do you want him to do?

Just last season pep insulted bayern medical team of over 20 years right in from of the world and they promptly resigned. Nobody said a thing

Just 2 season ago wenger fired more than half of the medical team nobody cried .

As for Ivanovic not being benched; I was bemused by it too but knowing the man, he's showing loyalty to one of his best performers. I really can't blame him for continuing to trust him. Good thing es now injured and Zouma is doing a fantastic job

[size=20pt]This xtervaganza guy can lie [/size]

Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
dmcdad:
Moments like this define one's stand. This is the kinda moment that determines those true to the colours of the club. Of course a lot of peeps would defect at this juncture. Only those who really know what it means to be true fans/supporters would stick.

Its through thick and thin.

Yea! Sticking with Chelsea, Through thick and thin.

We'll rise again. smiley
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
I do hope you guys rise from the ashes.

Abeg the suffer don too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
VickyRotex:

Yea! Sticking with Chelsea, Through thick and thin.

We'll rise again. smiley

Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
dmcdad:
I do hope you guys rise from the ashes.

Abeg the suffer don too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lols. I hope and believe so. It's a very rough season for us.

But I'm optimistic. Chelsea will not Die!
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Of course Chelsea will not die. The thing is, it is as rough as rough can get. Chelsea are on par with Moyes' Man Utd and even worse. Too bad.
VickyRotex:

Lols. I hope and believe so. It's a very rough season for us.

But I'm optimistic. Chelsea will not Die!
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
dmcdad:
Of course Chelsea will not die. The thing is, it is as rough as rough can get. Chelsea are on par with Moyes' Man Utd and even worse. Too bad.

Quite sad! embarassed

I anticipated something much better this season.
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2015
No one would have ever imagined it.

But I got a feeling it would happen. After reading a piece on NL where a guy shared his dream (this was around July or thereabouts), he ended up saying in his dream Chelsea finished 8th. Also, an old man in my vicinity said before the start of the season that people should be on the look-out, Chelsea would finish at 7th place.

After correlating both before the start of the season, I couldn't help but stay pessimistic with the premonition ever in my head.

Happy New Month Babe. My birth month.
VickyRotex:

Quite sad! embarassed

I anticipated something much better this season.
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2015
dmcdad:
No one would have ever imagined it.

But I got a feeling it would happen. After reading a piece on NL where a guy shared his dream (this was around July or thereabouts), he ended up saying in his dream Chelsea finished 8th. Also, an old man in my vicinity said before the start of the season that people should be on the look-out, Chelsea would finish at 7th place.

After correlating both before the start of the season, I couldn't help but stay pessimistic with the premonition ever in my head.

Happy New Month Babe. My birth month.

Yea, I also read so many stuffs about Chelsea and relegation, the prophecy and all.

And to think I kept being optimistic about it. I always tell my colleagues "It's a prophecy right, it doesn't have to come to pass" embarassed

It's staring at us right now, but I believe in Miracles cheesy

Happy New Month to you too. Don't wanna begin the month on a very sad note, so I'm gonna be cheerful grin

Happy Birthday in Advance. Wish you all the beautiful things in November! smiley
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by Chubhie: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Mee too. Not watching.... I'm hoping for a win
Capo, what do you Mourinho was doing in the middle of the field with his coaching staff after the liverpool game. His no comment post game review was hilarious and bizarre.
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
I believe in miracles too, but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think it would be easier raising the dead than Chelsea rising this season. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Sunday. I hope you attended service.
VickyRotex:

Yea, I also read so many stuffs about Chelsea and relegation, the prophecy and all.

And to think I kept being optimistic about it. I always tell my colleagues "It's a prophecy right, it doesn't have to come to pass" embarassed

It's staring at us right now, but I believe in Miracles cheesy

Happy New Month to you too. Don't wanna begin the month on a very sad note, so I'm gonna be cheerful grin

Happy Birthday in Advance. Wish you all the beautiful things in November! smiley
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
dmcdad:
I believe in miracles too, but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think it would be easier raising the dead than Chelsea rising this season. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Sunday. I hope you attended service.

Chaiiii!!! See finishing cheesy embarassed

Happy Sunday to you too. Sure, I did! smiley

I prayed for Chelsea! smiley
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
I am sorry to type this, but you should have prayed for me instead. I feel you just wasted a prayer point in praying for Chelsea.

What do you think? wink wink wink wink wink
VickyRotex:

Chaiiii!!! See finishing cheesy embarassed

Happy Sunday to you too. Sure, I did! smiley

I prayed for Chelsea! smiley
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
dmcdad:
I am sorry to type this, but you should have prayed for me instead. I feel you just wasted a prayer point in praying for Chelsea.

What do you think? wink wink wink wink wink

shocked angry

My prayer for Chelsea players and fans, is for God to grant us the fortitude to bear this great loss and to give us beauty for ashes. embarassed

So would you have preferred that same prayer point for thyself?
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
My take is that, that spot (slot) you used in praying for Chelsea should have been used instead for me. You catch my drift?
VickyRotex:

shocked angry

My prayer for Chelsea players and fans, is for God to grant us the fortitude to bear this great loss and to give us beauty for ashes. embarassed

So would you have preferred that same prayer point for thyself?
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by VickyRotex(f): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
dmcdad:
My take is that, that spot (slot) you used in praying for Chelsea should have been used instead for me. You catch my drift?

No, I still insist. Chelsea's worth praying for. embarassed

I can use a different slot for you!
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chubhie:

Capo, what do you Mourinho was doing in the middle of the field with his coaching staff after the liverpool game. His no comment post game review was hilarious and bizarre.

Man! I think it was a meeting about the performance. I understand his post match review was bizarre but when you look at it from his perspective, he feels he's not treated fairly. Wenger made comments about referees and got away with it but he didn't, got goals wrongfully dis allowed and some decisions have gone against him and the team coupled with the pressure of awful team performances, job insecurity, press hounding etc...there's so much one person can take. Meltdowns are allowed.

I'll still back him anyday, Mou is an amazing manager, world class I must add. He has earned going 2 seasons without a trophy without his job being threatened or his future being questioned, for crying out loud, he just won the Epl. Sometimes u get the feel that the press wants him sacked.
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by Chubhie: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Man! I think it was a meeting about the performance. I understand his post match review was bizarre but when you look at it from his perspective, he feels he's not treated fairly. Wenger made comments about referees and got away with it but he didn't, got goals wrongfully dis allowed and some decisions have gone against him and the team coupled with the pressure of awful team performances, job insecurity, press hounding etc...there's so much one person can take. Meltdowns are allowed.

I'll still back him anyday, Mou is an amazing manager, world class I must add. He has earned going 2 seasons without a trophy without his job being threatened or his future being questioned, for crying out loud, he just won the Epl. Sometimes u get the feel that the press wants him sacked.
Imagine chelsea with the worst defensive record! It is quite humbling for club,mou and chelsea fans. I guess mou has learnt lessons too. I think Mou will buy his way out come January cos this current players are letting him down. I still reminisce about Terry with Calvahlo partnership.
Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chubhie:
Imagine chelsea with the worst defensive record! It is quite humbling for club,mou and chelsea fans. I guess mou has learnt lessons too. I think Mou will buy his way out come January cos this current players are letting him down. I still reminisce about Terry with Calvahlo partnership.

It's crazy really! I agree with you, it's a humbling experience for the manager and club but i'll take positives from the situation. Now is the best time for team to rally and claw our way out of this mess, it'll also help strengthen the team. I won't blame a particular person now because they've all been awful. I hope RM's trigger happy nature doesn't take the better of him. They need to stick together now more than ever.

I swear! I can't wait for January window....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.