Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt (29871 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by mccoy47(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Op please next time indicate GRAPHIC PICTURE, VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVICED. not evry 1 can stomach d sitevof a burnt human
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by kayguy2(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
God have Mercy
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by NOBODYY: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
I swear some ppl are just naturally stu.pid!
That was a tragic event yet the other tribes still come here to be spewing thrash talking abt the houses & about Ondo's incident
Wtf is wrong wiv u ppl?! Must you turn everything to a tribal war??

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Obara Jesus!!!
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by ijustdey: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
This is tragic.....
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Too bad, people die horribly everyday.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by hmath3991(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
ok i hav seen the pics wat do u wnt me 2 do now? if u think i hav any atom of sympathy for the yorubas am sorry coz i dnt feel pity 4 dem
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by shekone(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmm im tired of hearing bad news. RIP to the dead. May God continue to keep us all and protect our families. we aint better than those that have gone, its just Gods Mercy we are alive. Lets learn to live life, enjoy the moments and most importantly always create a time out with God.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by cardoctor(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Never ending story. When will Federal Road Safety Commission and the so called V.I.O bring this matter to an end.

Just look at the condition of that truck coupled with the bad road and a reckless driver. Recipe for disaster that could be clearly seen before the accident happened.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Imyourex(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
shocked Subhanallah!
*Shops bunt* hope dai d shop owners will b compensated

@op is that not an unclad man lying on d ground?? Why are ppl snaping him??

...and if they didnt take those pics, you will be the first to type Pinsure or adonbliv...SMH
RIP to tthe dead
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Imyourex(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2015
mccoy47:
Op please next time indicate
GRAPHIC PICTURE, VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVICED.
not evry 1 can stomach d sitevof a burnt human

You no read am reach where d op write GRAPHIC PICS and even begged not to be crucified for taking pics? Haba! Nigerians small thing no dey do for una
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by unitysheart(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
Wow. I am speechless. Hatred of the highest order.
hmath3991:
ok i hav seen the pics wat do u wnt me 2 do now? if u think i hav any atom of sympathy for the yorubas am sorry coz i dnt feel pity 4 dem
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
warrior01:
Ever since this government came into power, it has all been bomb explosions, accidents, hunger and deaths. what's happening? Is this the change they promised? From Borno, Yobe Abuja, Kogi, Lagos,.... All we have been hearing is people dying. Which way Naija?

Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by samuelito46(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei.. Lord have mercy!

Why r these mudafvckers takin pics.. I dnt like this, they are behavn like its something normal to them! Pathetic!
No b person take d pix wey u sef dey view here on nairaland?? Smh
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
The part that pisses me off the most is that these accidents have the same root cause.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by daxlasaint(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Freemanan:
[/quote] Mehn pple daft sha!!! So PMB now has supernatural powers to cause accidents and natural disasters Abeg even if person wan wail make e dey use common sense dey wail na... this persin na disgrace to wailers errywere[quote author=Freemanan post=39068239]
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by klassd(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
Wch houses? Those thatch houses we see along the express on our way to lagos?

Rip to the dead...
You have no conscience. Ewu
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by daxlasaint(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2015
warrior01:
Ever since this government came into power, it has all been bomb explosions, accidents, hunger and deaths. what's happening? Is this the change they promised? From Borno, Yobe Abuja, Kogi, Lagos,.... All we have been hearing is people dying. Which way Naija?

ogbeni abeg get sense na, how this accident and others take concern change in govt? Abi durring PDP regime accidents worse than this nor happen? Arindin
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2015
daxlasaint:
Mehn pple daft sha!!! So PMB now has supernatural powers to cause accidents and natural disasters Abeg even if person wan wail make e dey use common sense dey wail na... this persin na disgrace to wailers errywere
The thing tireth me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Dklef(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
for my shows them nor go take pics like this o.. Smh. RIP to the dead.
,btw,
.iam rapper drizzklef. E remain
small for me to blow. Plz help my carrier
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Timoleon(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
hypocrites too full nigeria...all of u opened this thread baring in mind that ther was an explosion dat led to peoples death and were looking to see fire and dead people...yet u r cursing those snapping. will d story write itself, or will the dead snap demselves? wish d dead peace if u want to and move on with ur lives. E get who no go die?
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Intendy: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:

Rip to the dead...
my brother HOME IS HOME

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by theunusualmoon(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
He means; I see why(I C Y) it is Ogun state.
unitysheart:
Did you say ICY?
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by passionate88: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari ooooo oo. what's happening to Nigeria for God sake?
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by IamforGod: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:

Rip to the dead...

I can't explain ur stupidity.

Just remember that nothing last forever
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by bikefab(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2015
...and instead of those olofos to mourn d departed souls, they're busy taking pictures...WTF!
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by RashMe(f): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2015
unitysheart:
Wow. I am speechless. Hatred of the highest order.

Pls, is it that Owode junction where there is bad road or which of d Ijako??
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by LEXYCOM: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2015
It is of the Lord's Mercy I am not consume.......even in my sinful nature, he still keep me from evil.......
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Rafob(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Inna LiLahi WA Inna llaehi rojihuna rip to the dead
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by IYANGBALI: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2015
warrior01:
sharaaaaaaaap people have being dying before he incepion of this govt
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2015
This place is close to where i stay... the road needs to be done cus it's so bad that some buses had to go through one way... it's an express way and the government need to do something about tge road... several trucks has been falling down at that same spot the diesel tank fell... rip to the dead...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures / Nigerian Living In Tanzania / Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.