Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt (29870 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2015
some people are kind of heartless... taking pictures like they're expecting it to happen..
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Larryproff(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2015
warrior01:
Ever since this government came into power, it has all been bomb explosions, accidents, hunger and deaths. what's happening? Is this the change they promised? From Borno, Yobe Abuja, Kogi, Lagos,.... All we have been hearing is people dying. Which way Naija?
[quote author=

hmmmmmm, is ur brain stil in proper shape I doubt!!!
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Larryproff(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2015
hmath3991:
ok i hav seen the pics wat do u wnt me 2 do now? if u think i hav any atom of sympathy for the yorubas am sorry coz i dnt feel pity 4 dem

Ur brain is deteriorated......
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2015
warrior01:
Ever since this government came into power, it has all been bomb explosions, accidents, hunger and deaths. what's happening? Is this the change they promised? From Borno, Yobe Abuja, Kogi, Lagos,.... All we have been hearing is people dying. Which way Naija?
sharaaaaaaaap, people have being dying before the inception of this govt. Stop politicising everyhing that happens in Nigeria and stop being myopic
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by unitysheart(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Yes. Is the Owode bus stop. Ferma did one rubbish work there this week and that work appears to be the saving grace. If not, we would have recorded more casualties.
RashMe:

Pls, is it that Owode junction where there is bad road or which of d Ijako??
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by lekan29ice(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Those people snapping must be mad ....

OMG
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by billyG(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chei!as 4 those Lady snapping May some1 snapped u in worst condition IJN.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by obinoral1179(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
People always Dying in Ogun state. Accidents, rituals, rape etc...but they're more worried of what an igbo man wore to a palace.

Rip to the dead
must you bring in your tribalitics mind set here.... Rest in peace to the death.... Saw the gruesome incident but could not wait to look due to tiredness..
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Jaideyone(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
People always Dying in Ogun state. Accidents, rituals, rape etc...but they're more worried of what an igbo man wore to a palace.

Rip to the dead
congrats bro you are the most stupid man for today
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by unitysheart(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
billyG:
Chei!as 4 those Lady snapping May some1 snapped u in worst condition IJN.

Please don't pray bad for your fellow man. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by MisterMan(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
RIP to the dead

I just can't explain how some people reason. In my area where I live, there are Ibos, Hausa etc. What makes you think yhe driver is not from your village? What makes you think the burnt man is not Ijaw or Hausa? So if there is bomb blast in Kano, you think it is only Hausas that will die? Where I stay (I stay in Oro, Kwara State). There is a popular joint called Ofor (or something like that). If this accident happens there (God forbid), so it automatically affects a Yoruba person. The biggest patent medicine is called Chuks and you can guess it is owned by a man called Chuks. Youths of these days are something else. You should grow up. I am sure you are older than my last kid. She would not talk in such an arrant nonsesnse the way you do (by the way her best friend is a girl called Queen from Benue. Perhaps the way you talk reflects your upbringing. Honestly. you are a disgrace to Nigerian youth. There is this nice guy who served in my company. His name is Vincent. He is such a fantastic fellow. He is a youg person like you. Common. grow up. While I pray for him to become president of this country, I will never wish you to become a school principal,
hmath3991:
ok i hav seen the pics wat do u wnt me 2 do now? if u think i hav any atom of sympathy for the yorubas am sorry coz i dnt feel pity 4 dem
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by MisterMan(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
I can't make anything out of the last picture. How come the man was burnt and nothing happened to the building and the car nearby. That setting is FAR from the scene of the accident. And it seems what I am seeing there (where the corpse is) is something like flood which is completely different from the real accident scene. That can't be petrol or diesel or else the whole place would have been in flame
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Lancier(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by RashMe(f): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
unitysheart:
Yes. Is the Owode bus stop. Ferma did one rubbish work there this week and that work appears to be the saving grace. If not, we would have recorded more casualties.

hmmm, dis is so serious. I pass that road every weekday to work. Its so sad.....
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by Mohjigga: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Imagine how Hell Fire will be ......
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by unitysheart(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
RashMe:

hmmm, dis is so serious. I pass that road every weekday to work. Its so sad.....

Very very. I went there to visit my parents.
Re: Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt by unitysheart(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't know the point of you are trying to make, really. If you looked well you'll see that the man ran from inside his room with fire on him and only died at that spot. Check behind and see his footsteps. Also, look at the burnt vehicle. Lastly, it did rain that morning
MisterMan:
I can't make anything out of the last picture. How come the man was burnt and nothing happened to the building and the car nearby. That setting is FAR from the scene of the accident. And it seems what I am seeing there (where the corpse is) is something like flood which is completely different from the real accident scene. That can't be petrol or diesel or else the whole place would have been in flame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture) / Accident On Lagos-Ewokoro-Ogun Road, 2 Burnt - Graphic Pictures / Nigerian Living In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.