Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (77927 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Rivers State Corper Drowns After Having A Hair Cut (Photos) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Funny enough, it looks good on him....
360frolic:
Very strange you may think but I'm sure he really wanted to make the occasion memorable for himself and his friends.

Would you have this type of hair cut?

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2015/10/photos-see-hair-cut-this-nysc-member.html
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by oluwafemi113(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Funny
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by kinibigdeal(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2015
You will only find this kind of creatures in batch C.... undecided
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by SylarsMcQuins: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Funny fellow
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by kambah(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
Rugged u

Nigeria youths
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
I was dere....he z babalawo of Awgu camp....platoon 2....i was omo if in dat very day.....gavdee eru kunla.......he z d one put in on rosary...d pic was taken on POP day 15 oct....

JeezuzHKrist shocked

Nigeria is finished if you're an example of the hiring pool.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by tunmmyunited(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2015
versashee:

is that not udueni?
no
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by harry509: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2015
360frolic:
Very strange you may think but I'm sure he really wanted to make the occasion memorable for himself and his friends.

Would you have this type of hair cut?

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2015/10/photos-see-hair-cut-this-nysc-member.html
Asawana boys We Rr eva ready. Abeg carry go, I dey feel ur swarg jare, congrat man. I reali miss my NYSC days 2013/2014 batch A. It's well.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2015
in d mist of suffering,we r still ving fun....naija for life
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by ionsman: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
I was dere....he z babalawo of Awgu camp....platoon 2....i was omo if in dat very day.....gavdee eru kunla.......he z d one put in on rosary...d pic was taken on POP day 15 oct....

You are a graduate right?

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Hardaysheenar(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Gavdee of lyf...Ejo l'ofe ro...Oroki l'ofeta!!!....I REP. FEDEPE OF LYF###

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by omenka(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Only person wey no ugly fit pull dat kain stunt.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by lekan29ice(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Good for him
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:

And you're a graduate?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by philGeo(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
When labour market romance ur head, d remaining one for back go disappear
You make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by StepTwo: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
colossus2:
Night school embarassed
kai! nairalanders no go kill person with laff

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
gavdee u finally carry ds ur aro com nairaland.from ede to enugu and finally to nairaland.anyway,I rep batch c 2014 corps members and the great federal polytechnic,Ede.I see u Ayanfe

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
[img]http://media3./media/TGyAVlaGmNGIo/200w.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by olaglamour(f): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
tunmmyunited:
one of our defence during our sku dayz

You know him that much!!!!!
I know him too, his name is Gavdee!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Then these guys rejoice like they just left prison...

Forgetting how they agitated and struggled to go 'for service'.

SMH
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by redcliff: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
colossus2:

Night school embarassed

This is what the nigerian scul is churning out on a yearly basis... smh!
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by sanjoshugi: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hon gavdee, ajirebi 2
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by greatmaxjude: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
What more can I say, but to congratulate all the coppers on their pop
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Skibofire(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
colossus2:

Night school embarassed
u wicked
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by KingMikowski(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
When labour market romance ur head, d remaining one for back go disappear
grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by tunmmyunited(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
olaglamour:

You know him that much!!!!! I know him too, his name is Gavdee!!!!!

Gavdee, eruku NLA, oko gbogbo omoge!
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by sam4(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
God is so Good to us

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by klbakare(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
tunmmyunited:
one of our defence during our sku dayz

why are you guys not on suit at a defence? Looks some how sha. Anyways wats d lame of ya skul.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Skibofire(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
I know English is not our natural dialect Buh bros dis one bad.anyways wich one u con b for d pic,u knw ya special

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by KingsleyCEO: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
That's to tell you that Nepa is still not working. The guy went to cut his hair and Nepa stuck. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
What is my bis? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.