Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP (77924 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Rivers State Corper Drowns After Having A Hair Cut (Photos) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by effty(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
You and dis hocus-pocus called English language get quarrel?
gary400:
I was dere....he z babalawo of Awgu camp....platoon 2....i was omo if in dat very day.....gavdee eru kunla.......he z d one put in on rosary...d pic was taken on POP day 15 oct....
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by phreakabit(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
gary400:
I was dere....he z babalawo of Awgu camp....platoon 2....i was omo if in dat very day.....gavdee eru kunla.......he z d one put in on rosary...d pic was taken on POP day 15 oct....

OMFgoodness! You self dey serve? Wait seriously you self dey camp now?!
cheesy grin wink cheesy smiley angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry. . . . Confused!
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
slimbj:
mehn.. your English ehn. Shior. And u graduated. Na wah
kindly show me my errors....most of u on dz network no fit stand me....just a typo error una dey blab
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
phreakabit:

OMFgoodness! You self dey serve? Wait seriously you self dey camp now?!
cheesy grin wink cheesy smiley angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry. . . . Confused!
wch camp?
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by gary400(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Omo I stole the show wid ma gbagaun.....i don popular for nairaland o.....Gavdee thanks..... grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by scampy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
versashee:
he was like:

Barber: What kinda haircut do you want

Boy: The kinda haircut that will make my father, mother and village members know i am now a grown up

Barber: Say no more

LOL grin

like this ………

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Tamee(f): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by honeybeck(f): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
o mi guts
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by iamauxin(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
You guys should give Gary a break, it was just a typographical error. It happens. And when it happens in a rendezvous dominated by adults, it's not proper to make a fun out of it. This is a social forum, not an interview. sad

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by presskid(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Much love my brother. Eruku nla, all the alumni of the great Polytechnic Ede Osun state is behind you.
You are getting there step by step. Jut keep catching fun... You don h skibii cos God dey for you... ave to do like
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by WINDSOW(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamauxin:
You guys should give Gary a break, it was just a typographical error. It happens. And when it happens in a rendezvous dominated by adults, it's not proper to make a fun out of it. This is a social forum, not an interview. sad
Brother,u should know we Nigerians are destructive critics.Once we find an error,we go a long way to condemn the fellow,meanwhile we know next to nothing.

I wanna encourage everyone to always give constructive criticism n not destructive criticism.
Thank you

-TheCEO
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Kazrem(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
I guess he is just catching fun. But then when the reality of unemployment dawn on him he would keep the money he used to have that hair cut and just have a low cut.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by klbakare(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
tunmmyunited:

see u! tell me d LAME of ur sku 1st

dat "lame" was intentional my friend. Am a student of ladoke akintola university of technology. So, please proceed to why you are not on suit and the name of your institution too.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Dekmankind(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na crime to create bald head?
The guy just dey rock him free world.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by Horpsy17(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
That's gavdee... the eru iku nla of ede poly.
I love the guy. Computer science department @ fedpoly ede. good to see him on the news
It's ur boi lensky.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Nigeria is a country where everything is possible and nothing is impossible so i'm not suprised!

omg dat site is designed like Nairaland. shocked

how did u do it pls
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by ADULTBASE(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Very easy!
Give me 30 member and i will reveal the secret!
ZeezaRapture:

omg dat site is designed like Nairaland. shocked

how did u do it pls
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by bummyla(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
No! Sir! Never for me! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:09am On Oct 19, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Very easy!
Give me 30 member and i will reveal the secret!

30 member?? How??
Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by ujah3(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2015
[/b] Add Jumia Sales Representative To place you orders On Jumia .
Get the best Deals. On Jumia Bbm-56460162

Nice one Gavdee.[b]

Re: PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP by ujah3(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2015
[/b] Add Jumia Sales Representative to place you orders On Jumia
Get the best Deals when you shop On Jumia, Bbm-56460162.
It's Pay On delivery for whatever item you are buying

Nice One Gavdee[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.