Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers (33077 Views)

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Babalegba(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2015
In a civilized country the shop owner would have been arrested and prosecuted but obviously as Nigeria is a thick forest.......

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by kandiikane(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2015
In a sane society, the owner of the shop would be liable for his death.
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by ewizard1: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2015
I have always thought of this kind of security against burglars. Very nice!
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by ladyabadi(f): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Petty night thives do not wear shirt to operate. They r always shirtless with old slippers for easy escape. The thief who window shopped my phone some months back wore a brown short nd slippers, if they wear boxers is alway double.
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by seacoast(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2015
He died in active service
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by onila(f): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
very wrong of the owner of the shop

what if someone cat ran into the store and he tried to get it

or a family member or friend forgot something and tried to sneak in

Naija, so backward
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by scobaba: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hell faya.
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
osimataylor:
The owner of the shop might be charged to court for murder.
Yap but it is s case he will win. He is only securing his business
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Neocotez(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked are you for real grin It's too early to laff this much oooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
WHAT KIND OF TRAP WAS THAT
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Okiemuteomos(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm make that owner of that shop run I tell u nairalander I work in that community not long ago the guy friends go come for the owner of the shop I fear that place onelga rip to the dead
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by charlsecy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
olokfor:
.......he succeeded in entering the shop but was immediately caught by the trap and that was his end...
I hope the "trap" will not catch the shop owner one day...
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Nellypy: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Shop owners in Calabar should apply this same method. To hell wit thieves'
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by deewhone(f): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
midolian:
Na the shock comot hin cloth
hahahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by godman01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
prospero5:
so thieves no dey wear shirt again?
Na the electricity remove am. I was there.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by bummyla(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Proverbs 1:19 GNT " Robbery always claims the life of the robber - this is what happens to anyone who lives by violence." http://www.bummyla.com
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by bmos(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Ok

Co-thieves una don see your colleague lie down nowoo. He who has eyes to see, let see oooo
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by pimpinlala(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin The shop owner should arrested for murder.....
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by MrCork: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lKxNxNAtZFw/ViHrpw1Jt-I/AAAAAAABHNA/OVnlCXNej08/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
This incident happened yesterday at Ogbogu community, Onlega LGA, Rivers State. An eyewitness gave the account of the tragedy thus: "Yesterday this man laying down here lifeless went to break into someone's shop without knowing that the person had wired his whole store with electricity, he succeeded in entering the shop but was immediately caught by the trap and that was his end.".....R.I.P to him.....

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-man-gets-electrocuted-while.html

cc: lalasticlala

..nice 6 pack!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
bmos:

bmos una don see your colleague lie down nowoo. He who has eyes to see, let see oooo
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by Onyiido: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:
He died in active service,he deserves an heroic burial.
U bad ooo
Re: PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers by andyanders: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lKxNxNAtZFw/ViHrpw1Jt-I/AAAAAAABHNA/OVnlCXNej08/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
This incident happened yesterday at Ogbogu community, Onlega LGA, Rivers State. An eyewitness gave the account of the tragedy thus: "Yesterday this man laying down here lifeless went to break into someone's shop without knowing that the person had wired his whole store with electricity, he succeeded in entering the shop but was immediately caught by the trap and that was his end.".....R.I.P to him.....

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-man-gets-electrocuted-while.html

cc: lalasticlala

Not rest in peace.Rest in hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki / Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.