Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Married Sex Is Hotter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Sex Is Hotter (2722 Views)

My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2015
The fact that you have to wait to get married before having sex is not the end of the world, it is going to be worth the wait. Sex in marriage is still going to be whatever you want it to be. (Chill and just see what I mean smiley

I know marriage can be deemed as boring for some after a while and the thought of it been the most exciting time for sex can be hilarious but there is so much more in marriage. If you love each other, there is no stopping you......Don't let the thought of children, bills, birth control and some other responsibilities fizzle all the excitement way.

Constant Upgrades
All the time you both have to get better is available, you are bound to be together for the rest of your life!! Imagine having to make much better improvements/upgrades to your system/phone every day! All the benefits you get to enjoy!! (Not talking 'Fifty Shades' kinda upgrade though....no judging if that's your thing though wink

The True Nature of Sex
My Dad says its the best feeling in the world, no body should tell you other wise; why not enjoy it with your own soul mate/your spouse/your best friend. It’s only in marriage that you can both enjoy the more than physical nature of sex. Sex is much more than your bodies, it’s an intimacy between two human beings (body and soul), what better way to enjoy this than in marriage.

http://allavosiyatalk..com.ng/2015/10/what-really-makes-sex-hotter.html

Agree or ?

1 Share

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by crackhaus: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Married sex is hotter, according to who?

I need the research please... grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Lol, are you speaking from experience or wishing....

For how long have you been married?

Nd please ddat ur example no make sense oh
Why upgrade a single phone everyday when u can buy a better one?

2 Likes

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
njokusboy:
Lol, are you speaking from experience or wishing....

For how long have you been married?

Nd please ddat ur example no make sense oh
Why upgrade a single phone everyday when u can buy a better one?

Lol......no need for a new one when u are in love naa......why waste money and time buying a new one.
Guess you have never been in love before? smiley
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
crackhaus:
Married sex is hotter, according to who?

I need the research please... grin

The reasons are not enough?

smileyWill be back with my evidence specially for you.....
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by RiloKiley: 12:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Unless you are going for a deeper zen-like discussion, this is a Lie.
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by crackhaus: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
misayada:

The reasons are not enough?

smiley [b]Will be back with my evidence specially for you.....[b]
Still waiting misayada grin

1 Like

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
RiloKiley:
Unless you are going for a deeper zen-like discussion, this is a Lie.

No, my main point though is that when you get to wait to have sex after marriage you don't miss out on anything. Marriage should not mean boring or flacid
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by KanwuliaJara: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Over to the "novices" and "newly-weds"!

This ship has long sailed after the first 15 years of BORING MARRIAGE. angry

Abegggggggi! Women only PHOCK to get money in NIGERIA! The sex does not have to be "sweet"! embarassed
Just to get money to "run show"! wink
Not even JESUS + QUAALUDE can save!!! cheesy
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
misayada:
The fact that you have to wait to get married before having sex is not the end of the world, it is going to be worth the wait. Sex in marriage is still going to be whatever you want it to be. (Chill and just see what I mean smiley

I know marriage can be deemed as boring for some after a while and the thought of it been the most exciting time for sex can be hilarious but there is so much more in marriage. If you love each other, there is no stopping you......Don't let the thought of children, bills, birth control and some other responsibilities fizzle all the excitement way.

Constant Upgrades
All the time you both have to get better is available, you are bound to be together for the rest of your life!! Imagine having to make much better improvements/upgrades to your system/phone every day! All the benefits you get to enjoy!! (Not talking 'Fifty Shades' kinda upgrade though....no judging if that's your thing though wink

The True Nature of Sex
My Dad says its the best feeling in the world, no body should tell you other wise; why not enjoy it with your own soul mate/your spouse/your best friend. It’s only in marriage that you can both enjoy the more than physical nature of sex. Sex is much more than your bodies, it’s an intimacy between two human beings (body and soul), what better way to enjoy this than in marriage.

http://allavosiyatalk..com.ng/2015/10/what-really-makes-sex-hotter.html

Agree or ?

Another desperate and pathetic attempt by a woman to proselytize the chimeral advantages of marriage because she is desperate to ensure the failed institution continues as she sees it as to her advantage.

Kontinu!

Kontinu decieving yaself.

Na only you waka come?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by virginboy1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
I believe you Op. I have been waiting for the institution for marriage before I taste the cherry. But the more I wait the more the level of conji seems to be raising which now seems as if I wants to marry for s*x.
Aal is well
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by virginboy1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Another desperate and pathetic attempt by a woman to proselytize the chimeral advantages of marriage because she is desperate to ensure the failed institution continues as she sees it as to her advantage.

Kontinu!

Na only you waka come?

We plenty wey no dey feel marriage ooo
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Kontinu!

Na only you waka come?

Lol all this grammar cos you have given up on marriage? C'mon accept the fact some people still enjoy it and see the beauty in it.

Permit me to digress a bit, God is the one that ordained marriage and in my opinion if u are not in a relationship first with that God then marriage is a waste of time and effort cos it can never work talk less of being enjoyed without the same God. It becomes that 'failed institution' when is not done in the 'right way'. #myopinion #mystand #nobeonlymewakacome I know I am not the only one smiley.

I stop before I begin write epistle for here
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
misayada:

Lol all this grammar cos you have given up on marriage? C'mon accept the fact some people still enjoy it and see the beauty in it.

Permit me to digress a bit, God is the one that ordained marriage and in my opinion if u are not in a relationship first with that God then marriage is a waste of time and effort cos it can never work talk less of being enjoyed without the same God. It becomes that 'failed institution' when is not done in the 'right way'. #myopinion #mystand #nobeonlymewakacome I know I am not the only one smiley.

I stop before I begin write epistle for here

Abeg, helep me.

Which God ordained marriage? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
virginboy1:
I believe you Op. I have been waiting for the institution for marriage before I taste the cherry. But the more I wait the more the level of conji seems to be raising which now seems as if I wants to marry for s*x.
Aal is well

Yea that is a common feeling. I get that the urge for sex gets stronger especially as you get older but getting busy and active with other things to enrich and build urself helps to take your mind off #itsnoteasy

This is the most importnat thing you should consider tho:
God is the one that ordained marriage and in my opinion if u are not in a relationship first with that God then marriage is not worth it (a waste of time and effort) cos it can never work talk less of being enjoyed without the same God. It becomes that 'failed institution' when is not done in the 'right way'.
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Abeg, helep me.

Which God ordained marriage? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, dis guy you are seriousy looking for my mouth o.

I take it that you don't believe in marriage abi?
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Over to the "novices" and "newly-weds"!

This ship has long sailed after the first 15 years of BORING MARRIAGE. angry

Abegggggggi! Women only PHOCK to get money in NIGERIA! The sex does not have to be "sweet"! embarassed
Just to get money to "run show"! wink
Not even JESUS + QUAALUDE can save!!! cheesy

Hmmmmm, I am glad I don't know those kinda people.

And pls which one is 'QUAALUDE'?

You should change your thinking tho cos that's kinda sad. Girls who want sex for money and in a different profession naa, that is not what I am talking about here. I am a 'novice' sha, so what do I know? #someofusareenjoyingjesus the problem is many are not making the most of a relationship with him.
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by virginboy1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
misayada:

Yea that is a common feeling. I get that the urge for sex gets stronger especially as you get older but getting busy and active with other things to enrich and build urself helps to take your mind off #itsnoteasy

God is the one that ordained marriage and in my opinion if u are not in a relationship first with that God then marriage is not worth it (a waste of time and effort) cos it can never work talk less of being enjoyed without the same God. It becomes that 'failed institution' when is not done in the 'right way'.

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by KanwuliaJara: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
misayada:

Hmmmmm, I am glad I don't know those kinda people.

And pls which one is 'QUAALUDE'?

You should change your thinking tho cos that's kinda sad. Girls who want sex for money and in a different profession naa, that is not what I am talking about here. I am a 'novice' sha, so what do I know? #someofusareenjoyingjesus the problem is many are not making the most of a relationship with him.

I feel truly sorry for you! grin
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
misayada:

I don't get you.

Why would / should an adult abstain from consensual sex with a willing partner if he/she so desires?

Who'll be offended if they give in to their physical yearnings??

I hope you aren't preaching "no sex before marriage" to adults? Bearing in mind marriage isn't for everyone, for those who choose not to get hitched, what should they do with regards to their sexual cravings??
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by misayada: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I feel truly sorry for you! grin

cry cry
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by virginboy1(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2015
misayada:

God is the one that ordained marriage and in may opinion if u are not in a relationship first with that God then marriage is not worth it (a waste of time and effort) cos it can never work talk less of being enjoyed without the same God. It becomes that 'failed institution' when is not done in the 'right way'.
How would you advice one to contain it, when he or she have nothing to do, like work, activities etc and due to their inherent reserved nature anti socialize.
Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by virginboy1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I don't get you.

Why would / should an adult abstain from consensual sex with a willing partner if he/she so desires?

Who'll be offended if they give in to their physical yearnings??

I hope you aren't preaching "no sex before marriage" to adults? Bearing in mind marriage isn't for everyone, for those who choose not to get hitched, what should they do with regards to their sexual cravings??

Our Creator says it is not allowed until we marry. We are trying our best to keep it real

1 Like

Re: Married Sex Is Hotter by FlySly05: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
[b][/b] SEX in marriage becomes boring and repetitive after the first few years even with all the "spices" and "flavours". The most experienced will tell you this much, but that that doesn't mean the love and affection will disappear with it. It just means you will learn how to handle the situation and deal with it especially the morw matured ones.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Family's Photo Looked Like This? / 12 Problems Of Marrying A Working Class Lady Bisi Adewale / We Sell Coated Peanut In Wholesale and Retail. Our Location Is Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.