Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help (18958 Views)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by XaintJoel20: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Happy New Month Nairalanders!

Few Minutes ago my little nephew who happens to be in primary three shocked me when he asked,' Brother what is sex'

I later discovered he found the word 'sex' in an article he found on my bed.

Presently I am lost as I don't know where to start from in answering his question.

What should I tell him

HELP!!!
Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Use Google undecided
Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Marvel1206: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tell him it is the American english of six

Btw how Old is he?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by hillsiderfak(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
I dey look

1 Like

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
It depends on his age but even 5 year old kids are old enough to be sexually educated.

You don't know what these kids learn these days from what they read and watch daily, especially now that we have 10 year olds with an iPhone and data connection.

Don't underrate these kids. Properly educate your nephew Biko or he will learn it somewhere else.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by MrTeymee(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
issa wawu

2 Likes

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sex is like growing a garden. The soil has to be fertile and the seed has to be planted at just the right time. That doesn't explain why Daddy has to CONTINOUSLY PRACTICE PLOWING TECHNIQUES WITH THE BABYSITTER!!! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by obamabinladen(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tell him that sex is his gender.

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by BigBrother9ja: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Olodo

So you dont know what sex is?

What is your sex?

Male or female

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by pyyxxaro: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wait lemme ask IFAA

Brb kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't tell her... Just show her a live practical with your GF...

Education today should be enhanced with lots of practicals.

Read this latest story on my blog.

http://topwritersden.com/memo-of-a-male-sex-addict/

3 Likes

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by kayultimate(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tell him it's the opposite if six

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by onuwaje(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
I was once faced with this saga some time back.

Just tell him the basics

Sex is how to differentiate between a boy and a girl

17 Likes

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by exlinklodge: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Seriously, you can't come up with something?

This is how some psychologist test people's brain

just say sex if status - male or female - chikina
Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by hollowpot15684(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
XaintJoel20:
Happy New Month Nairalanders!

Few Minutes ago my little nephew who happens to be in primary three shocked me when he asked,' Brother what is sex'

I later discovered he found the word 'sex' in an article he found on my bed.

Presently I am lost as I don't know where to start from in answering his question.

What should I tell him

HELP!!!

if he's 5 already, you are free to tell her..
but start by teaching her the benefit of sex then graduate to telling her the consequences based on your cultural norms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by pinkypixiee: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
little boy, wait for your time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Use Google undecided

see my brother.... you are an E-diot

GOOD news my broda... its not such a bad thing to be an idiot.
what yoy actually lack is good food.

join me as i enjoy this good meal. it may help you build immunity against brain syndrome.

drabeey was HERE

5 Likes

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Nymbols1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Lalas247(f): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
We need to know the age
Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by whizzyleejr(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tell him the true meaning but use Bible or Quran to back it up so he won't start....., you know

1 Like

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by SUNDICOS(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tell him the real meaning of sex!

1 Like

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pascalville:
vvv

meaning?

verily verily and verified.... you are an ediot

drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by Phi001(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tell him sex means gender...

QED
Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by nobodysmanrob(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jus tell him it's something mummies and daddies do to produce kids grin
Re: My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help by DIKEnaWAR: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Just die so he won't have to see you and ask again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 19 Years Of Having 9 Miscarriages And 4 IVF, Lady Conceives Naturally / Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth / Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.