Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dragnet Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Test (2294 Views)

Dragnet Test invitation / Olam Nigeria Ltd Dragnet Test Invitation / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Test by slyventure: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2015
I just got an online test invite from dragnet, did anyone else got it?
Re: Dragnet Test by EsanEmmanuel(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2015
slyventure:
I just got an online test invite from dragnet, did anyone else got it?
which position please? Benin EDC trainee right?
Re: Dragnet Test by senkoyao(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2015
I also got the mail but I don't know the specific company they are recruiting for with this particular mail. Don't know what to do I hope they normally put the company name in the mail
Re: Dragnet Test by Rich4god(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is there anybody writing outside lagos...
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
I got a test message too with login and password details.....is it same you got?
Re: Dragnet Test by Ademola48: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Also got the same invite....pls does anyone has an idea of what their test is all about?
Re: Dragnet Test by slyventure: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
which position please? Benin EDC trainee right?
That's wat I guess, but me am not in benin
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sorry are doing it online on our own or at a venue..cos in my mail I was told to print out one Fot to the centre together with password and log in, sincerely I don't understant...pls, anyone with experience should help.
Re: Dragnet Test by slyventure: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
jidluk:
Sorry are doing it online on our own or at a venue..cos in my mail I was told to print out one Fot to the centre together with password and log in, sincerely I don't understant...pls, anyone with experience should help.
I thought as much, the mail is quiet vague, but they sent another text message saying I should visit a particular site to write d test

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yes,got the SMS too
slyventure:

I thought as much, the mail is quiet vague, but they sent another text message saying I should visit a particular site to write d test
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just gathered some info now that when we log in the date and venue will be there...
Re: Dragnet Test by Realsufi: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please those of you that got invitee is it technical trainee or graduate trainee u apply
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
No info on that....
Re: Dragnet Test by kcee07: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Who has logged in to print his/her own test invite. Kindly give details i.e venue, date, time and for which organisation and role. Am yet to print mine probably do that tomorrow
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Just did.....22nd,2pm...no info on coy. @Apapa
kcee07:
Who has logged in to print his/her own test invite. Kindly give details i.e venue, date, time and for which organisation and role. Am yet to print mine probably do that tomorrow
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
The test ehn! Time no dey,! All will be well ooo, fingers crossed
Re: Dragnet Test by slyventure: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
I heard it doesn't take long before they call after the test, so anyone that did on 22nd Oct should let us know when ever he/she hears from them pls
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
If its before,before you get home u don hear am, I think they changed overtime...let's hope for the best....
Re: Dragnet Test by slyventure: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
I just got mail from dragnet now inviting me for interview for sales position 2moro by 2.30pm. further to d test I wrote on Friday.
Anyone else got this or similar to this?

SALES POSITION! hmmmmmm........
Re: Dragnet Test by kazzonline: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyventure:
I just got mail from dragnet now inviting me for interview for sales position 2moro by 2.30pm. further to d test I wrote on Friday.

Congrats dude!! Dont overlook it cos it says sales!! There are other aspect of sales not only banking has sales,

I hav a frnd who worked as a sales rep for unilver now he workss at van perfetti with his oqn personla ride.abeg try go and see whatsup!!

As well o boy u must really murder that that test oo,time nor dey my end at alll
Re: Dragnet Test by jidluk: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats, all the best
slyventure:

(1) (Reply)

DGS LIMITED INTERVIEW Tomoro!!! / Cry Of A Young Graduate (pics) / THE CONNECTOR...providing Jobs For 1million Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.