Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) (35186 Views)

Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi / AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo) / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by lilmizwierd(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
dammytosh:
It is called Allawi.

Since all these girls believe relationship is work on its own.
All the girls in which world sad sad sad Nothing
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by RichThug(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2015
its simple na... Fresh PUNNA BILLS wink
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by mickyemma(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] tongue

Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by donhils: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
vivianblog1:
Money has different names !!!
In church its called (offering),
in school its (fee),
in marriage it's called (dowry),
in divorce (alimony),
when u owe someone its (debt ),
when u pay the government (tax),
in court (fines),
civil servant retirees (pension)
boss to workers (salary),
master to subordinates (wages),
when u borrow from bank (loan),
when u offer after a service (tip),
to kidnappers (ransom),
illegally received in d name of service (bribe).

The question is "when a man gives it to his girlfriend what do we call it??Answer __________?

source - https://instagram.com/p/873r2VG4IJ/?taken-by=aycomedian
It's called Treasure.
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by montees(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Access
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Its called AKARA/bobo juice
you must be 10,young lady go drop mumies phone. grin
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Toks2008(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
I call it allowance if its steady and infact that was the name i normally call it because i gave that every week asides occasionally big money.
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by freesinzu(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2015
ellahzy:

grin...is it because I ask you? tongue
Yes [center][/center] cheesy
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by hensben(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Joygalore:
Stale undecided
see them..guilty conscience.. Smh
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by delishpot: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Up keep aka pocket money aka Thanks for being there.
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by tosyne2much(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2015
dammytosh:
It is called Allawi.

Since all these girls believe relationship is work on its own.
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by mike4zeal(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2015
We call it DUE
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Psalmwhyte(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2015
vivianblog1:
in school its (fee),
in divorce (alimony),
in court (fines),
to kidnappers (ransom),

The question is "when a man gives it to his girlfriend what do we call it??Answer __________?

....''Miscellaneous''....
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2015
its called bad debt: debt that can never be recovered even if u break up with the girl, all d money wey u spend ontop am don go b dat.
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Joygalore(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2015
undecided

I don't depend on guys for wampum manh angry
hensben:
see them..guilty conscience.. Smh
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by emeokpala(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Cucumber
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by hensben(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Joygalore:
undecided

I don't depend on guys for wampum manh angry
That's what you ladies normally say but in reality we know the truth.
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by leCaptain(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2015
vivianblog1:
in school its (fee),
in divorce (alimony),
in court (fines),
to kidnappers (ransom),

It is called "Benefit"
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Joygalore(f): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Hey bub,
You don't know me so you can spew trash from the poo you call mouth undecided
I am done with you
Bollocks
hensben:
That's what you ladies normally say but in reality we know the truth.
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by lexzhy(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Vaxt:
it has many names majorly: (1) For side chicks- "miscellaneous". (2) For cream, makeup n material chicks- "maintaince". (3) For i go marry u girls- "investment". (4) For girls wey dey do like hookers- "settlement".
you don patronise every every finish
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by babafirst(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2015
It's called TMA.M for Maintenance ,A for Allowance.If you say T na Toto and admin ban you na you sabi,my hand no dey.

1 Like

Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by haryomikun(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Maga money undecided

Hey guys DJ haywire's party banger mixtape is out.
Sorry I can't release the tracklist and download link now. Already been banned by the antispambot several times

Check my signature for the download link
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Amsty: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2015
vivianblog1:
in school its (fee),
in divorce (alimony),
in court (fines),
to kidnappers (ransom),

Responsibility!
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by krishfwesh(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2015
eruobo
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2015
libertyfather:
It simple... it call service charge or puna bill
Just in one word!!
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Its waste
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Edwin628: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
It,s called maintanance.
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by dandollarsco: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
it is called support.as in child support,girl support etc.am i Dansallers
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by amparas(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Maintinvesetment lol
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
investment banking
Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by bigtt76(f): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Service charge naaaaaa tongue

vivianblog1:
in school its (fee),
in divorce (alimony),
in court (fines),
to kidnappers (ransom),

Re: AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Maintenance!

Abi who go dey maintain your girlfriend for you

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money / Teebillz Is Back To Promoting Tiwa Savage's Work After A Long Hiatus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.