Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe (1020 Views)

Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? / To Tithe or Not to Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithe by ladybam(f): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
Okay.
we had dis heated argument in church about tithe.
biblically, a tithe is a most give.
but wat of in a situation wer u meet a friend who needs 2save d life of his child wid ur money,and ur tithe happens 2be d only avaliable cash on you. should u give dis tithe 2him, or not( REMEMBER: by not giving, ur basically allowing ur friends child to die)   undecided

And  in my church, the pastor concluded that the best tin 2do is refuse giving the tithe, give God the tithe nd then put ur friends child in prayer. well, dat got my brian spinning. 
Re: Tithe by PastorAIO: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
This is so tired now, I swear. Have you read any of the gazillion threads on tithe that have been going on for the last year or 2 and are still going on till today. I'm sure that you'll find all the answers to your questions and more if you read through these.
Re: Tithe by KunleOshob(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Bleach, Fry Your Hair And Wear Earring Why Cant Micheal Jackson Change His Nose? / Tougher Screening Process For Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Iran,sudan, Yemen & Cuba / The 11th Commandment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.