Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) (26605 Views)

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Elyon Chinaza Udokwu Wins "African Queen 2016" Pageant - PHOTOS / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by merigold(f): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jamean:
Is she becoming lighter in complexion or she applied the foundation up to her hands
I thought so 2.she's beginning to spoil what made us think she's beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by kayguy2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
M happy for Her.[i][/i][color=#550000][/color]
obiremy:
Nollywood star actress Mercy Johnson has been made the Global Ambassador for Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant.

The beautiful mother of two was presented with the award by the Federal House of Rep. member, Hon. Sergius Ogun.

Mercy Johnson and her family members recently travelled to Dublin Ireland for the maiden edition of Miss Nigeria Ireland beauty contest.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/mercy-johnson-made-ambassador-for-miss.html
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by zudozz: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
must this her clown face husband follow her anywhere she goes? Anyway she Mercy Johnson got a bright future BEHIND her!
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by totorimi: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Anybody and everybody gives award these days and that is what we see on FP. Anyway wherever it comes from award is award. Congrats.
BTW The Mercy Johnson I uses to know was black, how come this yellow anyhow it fits her .
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Place free bets and make 10000 daily http://wasare.com/freebet/08113098444
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by friends4ever(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is how a married woman should dress unlike omotola dressed like a teenager
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congratulations beautiful Mercy Johnson.

... and who is this woman looking like her body magic ain't allowing her to breathe well? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by October1960: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jamean:
Is she becoming lighter in complexion or she applied the foundation up to her hands

"Toning" and bleaching - I tire for SOME Naija women - it looks silly and ridiculous.
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by udmydearest(f): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
no sauce... metronaija will take this now add source and hit FP..
no be only sauce, na maggi
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by Favourcharles23(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sergus Ogun our mannest man.... Love you plenty from Batch B2014 corpers of Esan South East
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by Mattex001(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
I love the fact that her husband keeps supporting her...
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hahahaha grin
oga pls take my latest topic to front page, its necessary 4 traffic.
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by trish(f): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jamean:

Noticed that too
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by lekan29ice(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2015
good for her
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by Obebedy(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2015
You too can be smart and pretty like my beautiful mercy also but you are at Risk for Overweight and Obesity.
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Wetin fine about dat fat pig, my grand mother fine pass her, people sef don blind tehteh, i bin think say na white people give her the award sef, ashey na some bunch of black Nigerians that smuggle there self to Uk.
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Nice one Mercy....

You're becoming another Omotola smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) by deewhone(f): 2:56am On Oct 19, 2015
OkeEsibe:
Her hot ass Don dry finish angry
Her fresh boobs Don turn to slippers angry
I miss her old style grin
Nothing lasts forever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Bambam, Ifu Ennada, Angel And Teddy A / ................. / Jidenna: Any Woman Who Can Not Cook Jollof Rice, I Don't Think I Can Be With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.