Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

When Muslim Account Deny Jesus Dead, Resurrection And Ascension - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Muslim Account Deny Jesus Dead, Resurrection And Ascension (467 Views)

Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself / Life After Death: What Did Jesus Do Between His Resurrection And Ascension? / Ways Christians Deny Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Muslim Account Deny Jesus Dead, Resurrection And Ascension by businessMODE(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Over the years, I have sat with Muslims and heard them reel the account as given by Ahmed Deedat which claim that Jesus was not killed.

Muslim scholars advocated more than one theory which can be also regarded as an applicable interpretations of the phrase "a likeness of that was shown to them". As for an example, Late Sheikh Ahmed Deedat had written a well publicized booklet 'Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction' based upon the so called "Swoon Theory".

"Just before Allah raised Jesus to the Heavens, Jesus went to his disciples, who were twelve inside the house. When he arrived, his hair was dripping with water (as if he had just had a bath) and he said, 'There are those among you who will disbelieve in me twelve times after you had believed in me.' He then asked, 'Who among you will volunteer for his appearance to be transformed into mine, and be killed in my place. Whoever volunteers for that, he will be with me (in Paradise).'

One of the youngest ones among them volunteered, but Jesus asked him to sit down. Jesus asked again for a volunteer, and the same young man volunteered and Jesus asked him to sit down again. Then the young man volunteered a third time and Jesus said, 'You will be that man,' and the resemblance of Jesus was cast over that man while Jesus ascended to Heaven from a hole in the roof of the house. When the Jews came looking for Jesus, they found that young man and crucified him. Some of Jesus' followers disbelieved in him twelve times after they had believed in him. They then divided into three groups.

One group, the Jacobites, said, 'Allah remained with us as long as He willed and then ascended to Heaven.' Another group, the Nestorians, said, 'The son of Allah was with us as long as he willed and Allah took him to Heaven.' Another group, the Muslims, said, 'The servant and Messenger of Allah remained with us as long as Allah willed, and Allah then took him to Him.' The two disbelieving groups cooperated against the Muslim group and they killed them. Ever since that happened, Islam was then veiled until Allah sent Muhammad."— Al-Nasa'i, Al-Kubra, 6:489

THE QUESTIONS

1- why did the disciples keep preaching that he died, was buried and resurrected after three days when they knew it wasn't Jesus that was crucified?

2- why were they amazed when he appeared to them and said peace be unto you?

3- why did Thomas not believe Jesus rose, until he dip his fingers into the exact place where the nail pierced? if it was another disciple that was killed, why did the two Mary and co go to the grave.

4- where did the real Jesus go after the crucifixion of the fake one?

5- if at all Jesus was scared of dying, couldn't he have stopped them from even coming there in the first place instead of letting one of his men die, given the fact that he had done more miracles than that?

The picture is even more confusing when we consider Sura 5:75 :

"Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!"

All I am trying to emphasize is that since Allah (SWT) has not categorically declared that "Jesus was substituted with another man", then it will mean that Jesus was truly killed, and rose again after 3 days, and ascended to heaven after 40 day and will be coming back someday soon.

MOST importantly, that he is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through him.
Re: When Muslim Account Deny Jesus Dead, Resurrection And Ascension by barapistis(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bravo

Nothing else to.say
Re: When Muslim Account Deny Jesus Dead, Resurrection And Ascension by bigass123(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
May God increase your knowledge.. Amen
Those propagandists know the truth but willingly choose to deceive and be deceived sad

(1) (Reply)

Don't Yield / Notice... / Be Merciful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.