Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself (5427 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2017
Have you wondered about how a fellow human could resurrect himself? I'll show you how you too can do it, it's natural not magical. The mystery was revealed to me today, stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by felixomor: 4:35pm On May 20, 2017
Choi undecided
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2017
felixomor:
Choi undecided
Stay tune bro.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2017
WARNING: DON'T KILL YOURSELF TO EXPERIMENT THIS. BUT WHEN YOU DIE, YOU CAN TRY THIS TO MAYBE SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LOVEONES OR HAUNT OTHERS.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
True bible student knows Jesus did not resurrect with his physical body because:

- He could penetrate wall.
- He could Change his appearance.
- Teleport himself.
- He could defile gravity.

TBC
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Iamsheye(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2017
following
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2017
What Body Did Jesus Resurrect With?

Jesus did not rose with the flesh but in the spirit. This body was not pure spirit but SEMI-ASTRAL or SEMI-PHYSICAL.

This type of body is also called the Etheric or Energy body because it is been powered by energy. If this energy finishes, the spirit moves to the astral realm.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2017
Now When Jesus Died, he did not move to inner realm but roamed the etheric plane which is closer to the physical plane. If an etheric body absorbs too much energy, it can manifest itself to become visible on the physical plane.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2017
What Jesus Did In Those Three Days was to gather energy from every source available. The temple had much energy because of the multitude that gathers there. Remember it was during passover time, so Jesus used those three days to gather enough energy.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2017
Jesus used this energy he gathered to manifest himself into the physical realm, then everyone said he rose from the dead. Remember he used this energy wisely by appearing to only the relevant people before his energy body is exhausted.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2017
STEPS TO ACHIEVE THIS:

1. Pick someone you love. Jesus picked one of his wives Mary Magdelene. It was this love that brought her early to the tomb.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
2. Tell yourself that you must visit this loved one before proceeding to the inner realms. Repeat this step until your sub-conscious mind absorbs it.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
3. After death this desire will manifest itself and you will be trapped in the etheric plane close to the physical plane.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by awesomely: 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
4. It is true that Buhari's administration has really affected some people mentally.

Dear viewers, pls sit back, relax n enjoy what people have to say about this mad OP.

<< I am lalasticlala, reporting for Nairaland TV >>…

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2017
4. After you are trapped in the etheric plane, go to a church or mosque or stadium and gather enough energy.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2017
5. Use the energy gathered and manifest yourself to the physical plane and viola!, you have resurrected.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2017
Now you can choose to defile gravity and ascend to the sky since you are using an etheric body. Jesus said we would do greater things than he did and his resurrection is part of it. Now you know the secret, keep it.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2017
awesomely:
4. It is true that Buhari's administration has really affected some people mentally.

Dear viewers, pls sit back, relax n enjoy what people have to say about this mad OP.

<< I am lalasticlala, reporting for Nairaland TV >>…
See how foolish you are. Lalasticlala should ban you for your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by benodic: 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
the knowledge you are presenting here is way above a lot of people's head.
so forgive them when they call you names. for those of us who know there is no argument.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
WARNING: DON'T KILL YOURSELF TO EXPERIMENT THIS. BUT WHEN YOU DIE, YOU CAN TRY THIS TO MAYBE SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LOVEONES OR HAUNT OTHERS.
Why are there still dead people in the hospital close to where you live?

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
Oh Shit, this is Otem, i have been responding to a degenerate. Father forgive me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Why are there still dead people the hospital close to where you live?
It seems you are in love with me, why stalking me around?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
benodic:
so forgive them when they call you names. for those of us who know there is no argument.
Which knowledge are you talking about? That there was Jesus and that he died and resurrected, Albeit, not with his physical body?
Confused atheists.

It's either There never was Jesus or there was.

BTW, what are you doing in this thread? Aren't you suppose to be an atheist? Oloruntobi is a demon worshipper who hasn't disguised it.

You, what is your bizness here except you are a closet satanists? I think i have more regard for him more than i do you, at least he has declared who he is openly. He hates yahweh because he worships satan. Why do you hate satan?

Every satan worshipper is your ally, why is that?

Bunch of demons possessed urchins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2017
benodic:
Thank you benodic, i'm glad someone finds meaning in my posts.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
It seems you are in love with me, why stalking me around?
Are now retarded too?

I hear Artemis and her twin brother Appolo inflict diseases and sudden death on their worshippers . Are you dying mentally already?

You opened a thread where every one can see, yet you assume am stalking you. You must be George Cloney.

Does Artemis eats human brains too? pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by OtemAtum: 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:
Oh Shit, this is Otem, i have been responding to a degenerate. Father forgive me.
Why are u seeing me in everybody?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Ishilove: 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
Analice107, one woman army

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:
Analice107, one woman army
lol. Am so having fun.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Are now retarded too?

I hear Artemis and her twin brother Appolo inflict diseases and sudden death on their worshippers . Are you dying mentally already?

You opened a thread where every one can see, yet you assume am stalking you. You must be George Cloney.

Does Artemis eats human brains too? pele.
OtemAtum, please how do i get ridof her?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Are you ready to be delivered from the grips of Analicaboth?

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by OtemAtum: 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I don't think you can get rid of this one o grin cheesy
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by OtemAtum: 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Are you ready to be delivered from the grips of Analicaboth?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Christian Partake In Sallah Celebrations? / Operation Of The Mark Of The Beast..........by Sis. Toun Praise / Spiritual Update: What You Don't Know About Giving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.