Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone (28884 Views)

When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by adonbilivit: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
1. to avoid borrowing from your service provider: believe it or not, you loose money when you borrow from the likes of Mtn, etisalat, Glo and airtel. this becomes regrettable when u are forced to borrow because there is no place to buy at that moment. whatever amount u borrow they deduct 10% of it from the borrowed amount. if you borrow #1000, they will charge you #100 for it. why not always ensure you have airtime on your phone to avoid buying from "black market" when u are stranded.

2.To avoid being embarrassed: have you ever been in a commercial bus and a chic you have been digging asks you to please "flash" her number so she can know where her phone is? now that's the type of embarrasdment I am talking about. if you dare tell her you don't have airtime she would see you as a smello, your chances of ever getting her drops. your level of confidence around her drops as well.

3. To make an important call at an odd hour: every one has been in this position, at least once, I guess. you may have that brother that never calls but when he sends you a "please call me", you know something that needs attention pronto is up. what do u do at this point in time? would u resort to borrowing from Mtn and the likes? well, read point one again.

4. It could save you from danger: not having airtime in your phone could cost you your precious life. here is one out of a million ways in which it could mar you; if robbers are raiding your house. they are in the living room with your parents and siblings not knowing there is some in the toilet right next to the living room. now you happen to be the one in the toilet and you want to tell you neighbour next door to rush to the police station in your street and report the issue immediately? how would you do it if you have no airtime? remember borrowing sometimes does not work even if you are eligible due to network issues. if you delay trying to borrow before texting your neighbour, they might find you before you do. why? coz d smell of your shit go make them know say person dey there soon enough.

5. its important to every guy that toasts girls: if you don't have call credit and you are going about wooing girls then sorry is your name. after meeting, chatting, laughing, et al you would ask for her number which is our tradition. after that you are meant to buzz her but if you have no airtime to do so what will u do? tell her that network has issues? she go know say u be smello.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by INTROVERT(f): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
yeayea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Yellowson(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
wink
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by adonbilivit: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
yeayea
are u tagging my post "yeye" or u are just booking space? lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by INTROVERT(f): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
are u tagging my post "yeye" or u are just booking space?

as in yea yea, we've heard..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by therealdeal10: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
No 2 is d worst, jst tell her ur fone ba3 is dead smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by MizFrances(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lol..
What's the need of borrowing from ur service provider when u can recharge from ur bank account with ur fone cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Richie0974: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
I always have airtime on my phone. ... tongue
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by ellahzy(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
yea I agree with number 4.

you can also use the airtime to call any important 'missed call'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by yorex2011: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok..
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by SmooshCHN: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
To flash that new babe incase she gives you wrong number. Trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Olayinka8793(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Reminds me of when mumsy misplaced her phone and I happened to be the only one at home,she ask me to ring her by calling from my phone and I was out of airtime but browsing wit my remaining data and could nt use the pls call me service as we are using different network,she be like what the hell do u do wit ur phone? Na to press press u sabi,oponu.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Richie0974: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
yeayea

where have you been undecided
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Michellla(f): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
you were making sense till you got to number five.
so you should alws have airtime on your phone cause of girl.crap undecided
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by yomalex(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Important but GTMobile Umobile dey na

Sending Bulk SMS to your clients,event promotions etc. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
2 and 5 Tautology. The rest cool
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please who yav seen dis shît lately?

I fear ladies shocked

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just to waste space wink

32nd commenter be like
angry
angry
angry
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by adonbilivit: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
cool
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
K
undecided
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Lincoln275(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ OP that ur no 2 is where borrowing airtime from ur network provider will be useful
Moreover, av u noticed that wen u have airtime on ur phone different advert msgs enter ur fone? E.g send Ministerial screening News to 333200 #100/week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by timilehing(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
.Today is my Nairaland birthday, I'm 8 years on nairaland today tongue :p

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Anything will make FP.

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by mrlaw93(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
I recharge my phone with 10% of my salary every month. . Either i exhaust it or not. Its part of my budget..
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Zaikon(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
[size=35]Op[/size]what if you have call credit but network ef-up. you know #thisisNigeria.
Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
adonbilivit:

2.To avoid being embarrassed: have you ever been in a commercial bus and a chic you have been digging asks you to please "flash" her number so she can know where her phone is? now that's the type of embarrasdment I am talking about. if you dare tell her you don't have airtime she would see you as a smello, your chances of ever getting her drops. your level of confidence around her drops as well.

That instant when she asks you to flash her phone and as a sharp guy you dial *606# with all the necessary info, yet MTN replies that you can't borrow because you'd just borrowed yesterday.
#faints

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone by bettercreature(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
There is no way on earth you wont borrow airtime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat's N100 Data Plan For Nairaland / Get 5 Mb Daily From Mtn For 5 Naira / Unboxing Gionee A1 Lite - N70,000 Phone With 20mp Camera And 4000mah? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.