Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University (30963 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University / Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by SylarsMcQuins: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Well its not new, I bliv she will n won't mke dat here.

All d same I'm happy for her.

Download this jam of life
Olowo fe Dabira - Larry Kuti
www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:
What's the correlation between Cambridge University and Anglia Ruskin University?

SO YOUR BRAIN CANT FIGURE OUT SUCH A SIMPLE QUESTION YOU ARE INDEED A FUCCKTARD undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by SIRKOL(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by olapluto(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
OLODO op. Anglia Ruskin university is much lowly rated compared to Cambridge. It is like saying Lead City is the same as UI because they are both in Ibadan.
Congrats Fatimo, but a first class from Cambridge is more worthy of front page.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Baroba(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:
What's the correlation between Cambridge University and Anglia Ruskin University?

None, Anglia Ruskin Uni, an old Polytechnic with campus in Chelmsford, Peterborough and Cambridge, it was converted to a Uni in 2006 I think.

They sabi hustle for international students hence the huge number of Nigerian s in that Uni.

Cambridge uni, you already know..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by SirShymexx: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
searching4love:

SO YOUR BRAIN CANT FIGURE OUT SUCH A SIMPLE QUESTION YOU ARE INDEED A FUCCKTARD undecided

Bwahahahahaha

I'm a bad muthaphucka.

I fvcked this prick up so bad, he lost his darn cotton picking mind and he stays stalking me all over cyberspace.

Shyte, I'm a boss - that's what I do to insolent cu.nts! cool
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by ogaofficer(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bonanza/Promo
osabiya16:
Money has different names !!!
In church its called (offering), in school its (fee), in marriage
it's called (dowry), in divorce (alimony), when you owe
someone its (debt ), when you pay the government (tax), in
court (fines), civil servant retirees (pension) boss to workers
(salary), master to subordinates (wages), when you borrow
from bank (loan), when you offer after a service (tip), to
kidnappers (ransom), illegally received in the name of
service (bribe).
The question is "when a man gives it to his girlfriend what
do we call it?? Answer _________________

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by SirShymexx: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Baroba:

None, Anglia Ruskin Uni, an old Polytechnic with campus in Chelmsford, Peterborough and Cambridge, it was converted to a Uni in 2006 I think.

Cambridge uni, you already know..

I know.

Anyway, the standard at UK Universities has been poor in the last 3 years with the way they keep giving folks 2.1 and 1st class degrees. The standard has never been this poor. I guess it has to do with everyone trying to move up University rankings and to get more funds to sustain the lack of funding for home students.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

I'm a bad muthaphucka.

I fvcked this prick up so bad, he lost his darn cotton picking mind and he stays stalking me all over cyberspace.

Shyte, I'm a boss - that's what I do to insolent cu.nts! cool

Apologize to me so i will stop bullying your ass on here. i give you 5 mins
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by AreaFada2: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats babe.

A 1.1 always needs hard work.

But Anglia is like Caleb University to Unilag.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Shinor(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Its Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge and not Cambridge University

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good achievement and I thank God her.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by beyacu: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by coasta(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats... It's not easy.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by eaglechild: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats! But when did Anglia Ruskin a 3rd rate school become Cambridge angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by drizzy009: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Smooyis(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congratulobia!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Harmvirus(f): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by akwaowoudo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Congratulations.....
She is not the only female Nigerian that left our country either on scholarship or through the parents wealth. Many joined prostitution, hard drug intake and other ills. God bless her as I wish her the best.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Cyjetty: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Falsely portrayed NOT UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE BUT a university located in the city of Cambridge.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by tete7000(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
osabiya16:
service (bribe).

GIFT.
When you give gift, you don't necessarily expect anything in return. You give out of love.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
NavierStokes:
Op Anglia Ruskins or university of Cambridge? Congrats to her and best of luck in her future endeavours
It's Anglia Ruskin Uni bro, Cambridge Campus, they also have campuses in both Peterborough and chelmsford, can u nw understand?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by mbulela: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats to her.
Who wrote this misleading title?
This is not Cambridge university.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by AfroBlue(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
NavierStokes:
Op Anglia Ruskins or university of Cambridge? Congrats to her and best of luck in her future endeavours

good reading catch!...i had to do my googles and Wikipedia to discern the difference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglia_Ruskin_University

Cambridge
City of Cambridge
City and non-metropolitan district

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by mbulela: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Walkopet:
It's Anglia Ruskin Uni bro, Cambridge Campus, they also have campuses in both Peterborough and chelmsford, can u nw understand?
That does not make it Cambridge university.
Can you now understand?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Pain(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Very Misleading Caption. Anglia Ruskin is not Cambridge. Nevertheless, UP NIGERIA !
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mologi:
Good brain....not the cockroach brain poster above me that is being tribalistic.

Madam grow...
Baba iya e ayan

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by addey44: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
osabiya16:
service (bribe).
That's easy because it's calld a monetary gift. The difficult one is when the girlfriend DEMANDS for money!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Mologi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
IyaIode:

Baba iya e ayan
what u say? I know its a curse...unto ur cockroach head again my sister...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University by Adeshizzy: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
beyacu:

my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m
why haven't you earn urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu / Philip Toluwase Alabi: NECO Best Student 2015 / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.