Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" (3028 Views)

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by fallinlove58: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
35 year old Lamar slowly regained consciousness after he heard khloe say "I love you"; he nodded in reply. This is the most positive

report we've heard since he has been in the health facility. The doctors are begining to dis-engage him from the machines gradually as his health status is improving.

The doctors are still watching him closely to prevent any future mishap. See hospital pics here

Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by Caracta(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
This has got to be the funniest version I've read. Lol.

You guys should leave Khloe. Let her nurse Lamar in peace. Of all the Kardashians, I wish Khloe and Lamar back together with CHILDREN! I feel sad for the two really. sad

4 Likes

Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Awww...
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caracta:
This has got to be the funniest version I've read. Lol.
You guys should leave Khloe. Let her nurse Lamar in peace. Of all the Kardashians, I wish Khloe and Lamar back together with CHILDREN! I feel sad for the two really. sad
loool
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by coded06(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
-----
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by macklef(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
What episode of keeping up with d khadarsians are u refering to?
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
macklef:
What episode of keeping up with d khadarsians are u refering to?
dis is d latest, it was shown on e dis evenin
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2015
ok
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2015
flat
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
It is love smiley
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
pkjgcx
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
jsbfrhdjdj
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by freakcin: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Having a relationship with those Kardashians is like having a death wish.

I pray Kanye don't come to à brutal end.
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
kkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Okies
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by nairalandoga: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" by baesheska(f): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
lmao!! nothing like that happened... where did you get your news from please sad

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe-gentry Charge Alleged Mobile Phone Thief To Court / Linda Ikeji And Wizkid Get Pitched Together In The MTVMAMA 2016 Awards / Biafran Michael Jackson Storms Onitsha Main Market, Large Crowd Gathers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.