Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter (5008 Views)

Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by SupremeDimeji(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Famous blogger, Linda Ikeji today took to twitter to ask if anyone is interested in marrying her.

This question was coming on the heels of multiple reactions and concerns on her marital status following her recent purchase of a N600million mansion in Banana Island, Lagos.

Here are some of the reactions below:

source: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/10/linda-ikeji-sets-twitter-ablaze-with-1m-question-who-wants-to-marry-me/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Linda is trying to pull people's legs...hahaha
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by SupremeDimeji(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Michellla(f): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
only the pressure alone can make her mismarry.
give her some breathing space people.dang.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
Michellla:
only the pressure alone can make her mismarry.
give her some breathing space people.dang.
[/s] no breathing space until she gets married.

Mismarry? What a joke
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by niggi4life(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder how she would be able to sleep conveniently in that large house. She really needs a man, not all these gold digging Mofos o! Better man wey no whats up.

To cut the long story short......someone like me wink

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by ayindepremier: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin[b] Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians!!!!!
una don frustrate this girl life so tey, she don dey place vacancy for husband.

,BTW, how can a 36 yrs old woman no get husband or fiance, My brothers run for ur life, make dem no use ur glory buy another Massive Massion for V.I, Lekki and Asokoro.

but if u knw u worth less dan #1m u can apply, u have nothing to lose my brother![/b]

grin

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Now she's playing games with her marital status grin grin grin this lady sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by SupremeDimeji(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
niggi4life:
I wonder how she would be able to sleep conveniently in that large house. She really needs a man, not all these gold digging Mofos o! Better man wey no whats up.

Lols, declare your assets first... cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by lekankolade(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Another movie.....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Michellla(f): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] no breathing space until she gets married.

Mismarry? What a joke
Mismarry:- to marry an unsuitable partner.

since you seem to be ignorant of the meaning
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by agarawu23(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
Michellla:

Mismarry:- to marry an unsuitable partner.

since you seem to be ignorant of the meaning
[/s] she should have marry early so that you won't be talking about mismarry. Mismarry my foot. Nobody is perfect when it comes to choosing partner, keep waiting for Mr right till you enta meno

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Michellla(f): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] she should have marry early so that you won't be talking about mismarry. Mismarry my foot. Nobody is perfect when it comes to choosing partner, keep waiting for Mr right till you enta meno
why you con carry the matter for head like world cup?
you have your opinion, i got mine.
case closed

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nigerians are so funny. That guy said Linda will be the bread winner and he will be the butter winner grin
And that other one that was called a Yam digger grin grin. Gold digger I know, which one kum be yam digger?

I am just wondering though. With everyone shouting that she should marry, If she marries and her husband is based in Adamawa or Akure, will she abandon her Banana Island house and move to Adamawa

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Captainswag225(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
lol, this is the male version of gold diggers. crude oil diggers association.
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na so e dey be when u dey on top the world forgetting Menopause is fast approaching. But make we remove joke, 36yrs old lady, no husband, no boyfriend, not even lesbo tins. Only God knows the size and number of vibrators dis babe get lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Stephansmily(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
My dear Linda, u've said it all. God's time is the best. Who nid dem guys anyway??

Critics are bunch of morons who are jealous of ur success, Carry on baby! Kip balling hard!
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by agarawu23(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Michellla:

case closed
hmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by ameexy(f): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oluwaseun Osewa grin cheesy

Opportunity comes but once!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Stephansmily:
My dear Linda, u've said it all. God's time is the best. Who nid dem guys anyway??

Critics are bunch of morons who are jealous of ur success, Carry on baby! Kip balling hard!

Who nid dem guys

Go and marry a tree then undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Stephansmily(f): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeaks:

Who nid dem guys

Go and marry a tree then undecided

Smh..life is not all about marriage
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Tashaamania(f): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ladies, May we never ask "who wants to marry me?" Iseeeeeeee..

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

Smh..life is not all about marriage

Fine, but be honest; If someone prays for you that you will be rich at 36 but single, will you say Amen?
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
ameexy:
Oluwaseun Osewa grin cheesy
Opportunity comes but once!
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Stephansmily(f): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeaks:

Fine, but be honest; If someone prays for you that you will be rich at 36 but single, will you say Amen?

As long as my mindset is to get married b4 dat age..I won't say Amen. Bt den again, not evry1 hv d same mindset..
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by omitooguns(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
niggi4life:

sad
grin
where someone like me go come dey
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by vlynn(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
"I'll be the butter winner" grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by nawtibownie: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
These guys are not even serious. See this one claiming to be single to stupor, yam digger buruku. gringringrin
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by viclawz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Michellla:

case closed
who provoke u wey make u speak pidgin english sha...don't b angry okay
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by psalmz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
And some idiotic men will say I am available like she is serious on what she just tweeted..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Michellla(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
viclawz:
who provoke u wey make u speak pidgin english sha...don't b angry okay
gringringrin
how's you today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rep Your Birth Month Mate..... / Throw Back:When Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Shut Down A Carnival In Trinidad, 18+ / 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.