Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter (5020 Views)

Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
Ladies, May we never ask "who wants to marry me?" Iseeeeeeee..
you will pay oh cheesy
unauthorized Download

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by viclawz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Michellla:
gringringrin how's you today?
funtastic..urs?
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by princeisah26(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lazy mens..looking fr already made meal
Beta find sumtin doinq nd get ur own too
As fr me oo I no fit marry girl wea buy house woth 450M ..she go use me do the house boy
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by tpiander: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
SupremeDimeji:
Famous blogger, Linda Ikeji today took to twitter to ask if anyone is interested in marrying her.

This question was coming on the heels of multiple reactions and concerns on her marital status following her recent purchase of a N600million mansion in Banana Island, Lagos.

Here are some of the reactions below:

cc: lalasticlala

She needs professional pictures of the place.
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by drnairalov: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
i am married angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Skibofire(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aunty Linda u got d house straight outa sheer determination n hard work.Now use same attributes to find a man
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by SupremeDimeji(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
princeisah26:
Lazy mens..looking fr already made meal
Beta find sumtin doinq nd get ur own too
As fr me oo I no fit marry girl wea buy house woth 450M ..she go use me do the house boy
This your English tho, “lazy menS...”
lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 18, 2015
I know a lazy ass like iconize would love to marry someone like Linda so he won't have to work for the rest of his miserable life, shame. #spits

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Idrismusty97(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Michellla(f): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2015
viclawz:
funtastic..urs?
same here oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Booty4me: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2015
fcck marriage .. if am her I will follow the baby mama thrend
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2015
LoL! This Lady got A Brilliant Sense of Humor!
"grin". Despite all The pressure...she still came Up with something to Shut Haters Up...Amazing!!..undecided

Like what's their Business? Did she tell Y'all that she's sad or miserable or in forlorn? She Acquired A Half a billion mansion for Christ sake!! Typical Nigerian Mentality To feel threatened by her success angry

If She wanna get Married...She would...it's pretty Easy...undecided All she needs to do is Pick a thirsty guy....Say she loves Him, right after that...she proposes! Who wouldn't accept? Then, they get married...she shuts Haters Up and Have Kids...Voilà! she's Done! She wears a Ring....

who Wouldn't wanna Marry a BILLIONAIRE With all these Hypocritical thirsty Niggaz roaming the streets of Banana Island...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by rotile247(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2015
ameexy:
Oluwaseun Osewa grin cheesy

Opportunity comes but once!

Wetin be that one. Who told you Oga Seun is not married.
But , if Oga Seun come marry Linda, them go born the world famous blogger be that o..:-)
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Deejavuu(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Hehehehe funny people cheesy

"Yam digger "
"Butter winner "
"Single to stupor"
One even said his wife wouldn't mind shocked shocked grin cheesy grin. Money is good mhen. Deny it all you want. Money has made Linda to be trending for days now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by iconize(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
[s]I know a lazy ass like iconize would love to marry someone like Linda so he won't have to work for the rest of his miserable life, shame. #spits[/s]

Cheap sket, you're making a huge mistake if you think you can troll me because I'll pluck out yo tongue with pliers on here. grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Chiscomax(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2015
who say Nigeria no sweet ehn...
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

Cheap sket, you're making a huge mistake if you think you can troll me because I'll pluck out yo tongue with pliers on here. grin grin grin
lazy bone, gold digger, you want Linda ikeji huh? grin broke ass dependent fool wants a successful woman, hahaha, God punish you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Fkforyou(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na wa...o, as if the pressure from her family isnt enough, society come dey join their own. See as them dey carry her matter for head as if they truly care for her....Make una free this babe abeg she deserves to be happy. Una want use una oversabi kill her joy...
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by sirlaykeens(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Michellla:

same here oh
happy sunday sunshine, i sent u a mail, pls kindly reply, i'll apprecite it. Thanks!
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by viclawz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Michellla:
same here oh
cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Says “who Wants To Marry Me?” See People Reactions On Twitter by Michellla(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
viclawz:
who provoke u wey make u speak pidgin english sha...don't b angry okay
Lol.Thanksss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

omg!!!!! Wizkid Is Wicked O, See How He Blasted Tiwa Savage And Dr Sid / Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School / I Paid For Your Ab0rti0n, Jaruma Drag Regina Daniels & Her Dirty Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.