Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123890 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by NewGombawa: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=24pt]
Let's do it again please!
We share nothing in common with 'the Naija-Pest'.
We are ready to Fumigate Nigeria again!
Come-On, Bring-it-On !
PLEASE ! [/size]
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by pure2012soul(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2015
These BiaFrauds are very funny. Where do they hope to establish a country? Is it the erosion ravaged and landlocked enclave that is made up of only 5 states? Even their relatives in Delta have disowned them. Their landmass cannot even accommodate all those scattered all over Naija if they are to return home. The elders in that area really need to call these misguided urchins to order
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by oluwafemi113(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Rayhut:
Let DSS free him so that there will be peace, after all Uwazuruke has been doing MASSoP without any result. They should have ignore him, if Nigeria start have another problem with IPOB, it will not be good for Nigeria, Niger Delta Militant is regrouping, Boko Haram is doing there own. If Nigeria did not handle this situation cautiously, it will be difficult for Nigeria. Mossad is backing ipob and Nigeria is falling into their trap.

What a pity. So you guys mean all the Igbo's in the North and those in Yoruba lands will go back to Biafra republic. At least the world will now identify the real Nigerians from the drug peddling, fetish and corrupt minded ones. I just dey observe sha. ‪#‎unrealisticstruggle‬

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ajademola2000(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Smilelo:

Tune in to Radio Biafra it is live now. They have arrested him. And believe me the zoo DSS will see hell.
Hell ko heaven ni people wey no fit talk for street go come here con dey chest beat una better go advise the rest of you people following Nnamdi Kanu else...... It's one Nigeria or y'all die
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by dachin(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2015
That Nnamdi Kanu should be made to suffer! He is a coward who derives joy in insulting people. I'm an Igbo man but i say no to his style of instigating his boys to kill and cause violence. I'm so happy about this great news.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Deepfreezer(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2015
let them declare this battle. youths have been motivated. the IPOB are prepared.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by unclestitch(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Buhari & his people should learn to live & let live

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by chichriso: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2015
May God deliver us from the hands of dictators in this zoo

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Cybertext(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Funny enough someone from the great biafran state just acquired a multi million dollar apartment in the so called "ZOO"..... Talking of secession the biafrans will be the biggest losers (because they have the highest investments scattered in the so called ZOO)
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by pure2012soul(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Ejimike:
Breaking News; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DSS on his way to Nigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu-reportedly-arrested/
These BiaFrauds are very funny. Where do they hope to establish a country? Is it the erosion ravaged and landlocked enclave that is made up of only 5 states? Even their relatives in Delta have disowned them. Their landmass cannot even accommodate all those scattered all over Naija if they are to return home. The elders in that area really need to call these misguided urchins to order
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by pure2012soul(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
sigiyaya:
If it is truth then the ZOO is getting to an end cool cool

America predicts nigeria disintegration by 2015.
2015 is still at hand, we should not forget.

Something is coming up, Nnamdi kanu i can asure you
is not foolish
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ruffDiamond: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much

grin see mumu talking, na only him be British citizen Three quarter of my family are Brit.we are born right on the fuvking soil And yet still patriotic NIGERIAN check out the population of Yoruba in the UK we own the fuvking land and run things here Who knows flatee in the UK That bastard will rot in jail !bring it on!let see how many of yr people u can sacrifice for yr Biafra angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Chibuzoc(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
Biafrians dont't be afriad, the zoo government are just trying to offer him bribe to quit the struggle for biafra. God pass them
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Tripleclick(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2015
pure2012soul:

yess .. but leave them alone!!!;ones biafra leaves expect othets to leave
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sukkot: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Yahuchazqal:
are you so Daft Dnt you knw that his Excellency Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew Hell knwz jews and Gentiles dnt have anything in common

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Tripleclick(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2015
oluwafemi113:
What a pity. So you guys mean all the Igbo's in the North and those in Yoruba lands will go back to Biafra republic. At least the world will now identify the real Nigerians from the drug peddling, fetish and corrupt minded ones. I just dey observe sha. ‪#‎unrealisticstruggle‬
bla bla na dat de worry u? stay on ur own saints!!!;
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bayulll01(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

My brother i b one myself,and i don wise up,d idiot dey UK with him family,many of ma brothers have nowhere to go if it starts,yet dem dey shout IPOB,I WEEP FOR MY PEOPLE.ipob ko ipod ni.

Don't mind the guy jawe.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Tripleclick(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2015
dachin:
That Nnamdi Kanu should be made to suffer! He is a coward who derives joy in insulting people. I'm an Igbo man but i say no to his style of instigating his boys to kill and cause violence. I'm so happy about this great news.
you are useless to us igbos, great news because he was fighting for yr freedom.. since he was broadcasting hv u heard any violence eruptin in any eastearn state
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by xynerise: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2015
I still don't understand what Biafrans want. Is this a kind of secession that will force ALL Igbos to Brafra or based on choice? Let them go and organise the Eastern part of Nigeria first so they don't end up like South Sudan. Seriously, if Biafra don't plan well, they may cry again.

I am an Igbo man.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Ejimike:
Breaking News; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DSS on his way to Nigeria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu-reportedly-arrested/

people r just stupidd. How can this fo0l come to Nigeria with all those hate speeches and incitements? THIS MAN IS NOT SMART TO THINK THAT HE CAN COME TO NIGERIA AND GO FREE.

I HOPE HE IS NOT HOLDING NIGERIA PASSPORT? HE SHOULD START TRAVELING WITH BIAFRA PASSPORT... THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING: small pikin wen say he mama nor go sleep, he too can not sleep.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by kestolove95(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2015
His now a monkey in d zoo
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bayulll01(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin see mumu talking, na only him be British citizen Three quarter of my family are Brit.we are born right on the fuvking soil And yet still patriotic NIGERIAN check out the population of Yoruba in the UK we own the fuvking land and run things here Who knows flatee in the UK That bastard will rot in jail !bring it on!let see how many of yr people u can sacrifice for yr Biafra angry

Don't mind the nigga,brit my foot the guy will rot in dss prison,when he comes out he will be the one praising this government by the time they deal with him,I knew that guy is a fraud,when he gave his account number to all those gullible ibos in diapora,most of them donated huge some of money,the guy just they use the money flex and fucck punnna
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2015
xynerise:
I still don't understand what Biafrans want. Is this a kind of secession that will force ALL Igbos to Brafra or based on choice? Let them go and organise the Eastern part of Nigeria first so they don't end up like South Sudan. Seriously, if Biafra don't plan well, they may cry again.

I am an Igbo man.

Who asked you whether you are Igbo? Probably has hausa fulani blood in you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ajademola2000(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Deepfreezer:
let them declare this battle. youths have been motivated. the IPOB are prepared.
please just stay where ever you are and be eating your food jeje you know nothing about battle, if they make the battle start you will cry for it to stop within onE minute
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Tripleclick(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Cybertext:
Funny enough someone from the great biafran state just acquired a multi million dollar apartment in the so called "ZOO"..... Talking of secession the biafrans will be the biggest losers (because they have the highest investments scattered in the so called ZOO)
nowvu know thy hv highest investment... tomorrow u will denie you said so
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2015
bayulll01:

Don't mind the nigga,brit my foot the guy will rot in dss prison,when he comes out he will be the one praising this government by the time they deal with him,I knew that guy is a fraud,when he gave his account number to all those gullible ibos in diapora,most of them donated huge some of money,the guy just they use the money flex and fucck punnna

Dirty and lousy things. Yoruba - the dirties, smelliest and loudest blacks in the UK - a disgrace each time.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by xynerise: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Who asked you whether you are Igbo? Probably has hausa fulani blood in you.
I was expecting a reply like this. If you criticize, you are definitely not an Igbo man. You kids just sit behind your laptops and phones to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bayulll01(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Tripleclick:
you are useless to us igbos, great news because he was fighting for yr freedom.. since he was broadcasting hv u heard any violence eruptin in any eastearn state
Because they did not take him serious,they knew he's a fraud a charlatan,who is he? Is he in likes of ojukwu,or nwazurike,the guy just play them he's a scamer
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Chibuzoc(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2015
PDPwayoo:

people r just stupidd. How can this fo0l come to Nigeria with all those hate speeches and incitements? THIS MAN IS NOT SMART TO THINK THAT HE CAN COME TO NIGERIA AND GO FREE.

I HOPE HE IS NOT HOLDING NIGERIA PASSPORT? HE SHOULD START TRAVELING WITH BIAFRA PASSPORT... THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING: small pikin wen say he mama nor go sleep, he too can not sleep.
Omo you no get sense? No be ur mate be dat o for ur info. My director de play him game well. #NO PAIN #NO GAIN
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
I thought the guy was untouchable.
So all his supposedly "best bodyguards" in the whole world just stood by while the DSS arrested him?
Shït!!! the animals in the "Zoo" are striking, and Nnamdi Kanu is gonna eat shït.
The guy is a complete morôn

I wish I was part of the dss that arrested the foól, I would have firstly give about 20 slaps b4 any other thing. Idíot
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by iconize(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even zaria, a local govt in kaduna state, can finish off all of you rats

Exactly. Just like Gowon's police action finished off Biafra in 1967. grin grin grin

I laugh at y'all war mongers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.