Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123657 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ejjis:

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED YOUR MOTHER FIRST BEFORE ARGUMENT PLEASE..
Hahahahahahhahaha
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
klax:
I can't stop laughing at my own people or do I say my papa people because I'm yet to be convinced I'm from the east, but was it not in this same NL some anuofia said buhari recognised biafra and his speech at UN meeting gave biafra a hope And I said it then you mean buhari of Nigeria or buhari of biafra that gave such hope many were so upset with me now here is it that same buhari now is now evil isn't

You want to leave Nigeria and get biafra country but still installing useless Eze everywhere isn't You want biafra and yet still clamouring for more ministerial nomination isn't You want biafra but yet refused to vacate yoruba, edo, hausa, igala land isn't You want biafra yet all your livelihood, your money, your properties, your business, your everything is in Lagos, Abuja, ibadan, kano etc and yet you want biafra you must be kidding my people I repeat you must be kidding, you are not yet serious I mean you lack seriousness.

Fed Govt should arrest him and lock him up until the igbo wake up and understand you don't stay in another man land, develop the land and left your own land in shambles and underdeveloped and be asking for biafra nonsense.

I know I have angers them again and pour salt over their wound well take it pain that way ok. Truth pains like mad but must be said

Bros, may you live long! Kpù ̣okwu n’ọnū. Abeg, help me tell them! Maybe they would receive the truth, since it is coming from you.... cheesy

I said something similar to what was highlighted up here, in another thread. And some retar'ds started jumping up and down in a frenzy, calling me unprintable names. One of them even became paranoid - cutting and pasting senseless remarks repeatedly, because of his myopic hate-filled vision, without being able to propose a solution to the dilemma you have articulated so clearly up here.

May God save us all.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by badostic: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
I trust Naija government, his case will not be tried at all, he will in under ground cell in the next 8 years without bathing. Nnamdi Kanu done enter Russia one change canoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by cheruv: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
ojialo:
you got it,, I was listening to the radio station 4th nights ago where he said he will be coming to Nigeria, I wonder what gave him that boldness. I also believed he is acting out of script Nigeria government should just be careful .
I did not know he had already said he's coming back to Zugeria..but am not daft to know that for someone of his magnitude who normally sneaks in and out to allow himself to be apprehended putara na o nwere ihe no otu ebe nāgbo.m no ala naeche ima ihe gaeme undecided
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I guess that is why ya English usage sucks lol.

"More fluently passing" indeed - that is why ya brain cells can't process anything higher than the basic level of expression lool.

Is your real name shina? my name is Jenny. where do u live?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I guess that is why ya English usage sucks lol.

"More fluently passing" indeed - that is why ya brain cells can't process anything higher than the basic level of expression lool.

Is your real name shina? call me Jenny. where do u live?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by cheruv: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
laudate:

And may that violent war you have been clamouring for, first consume you and your entire kinsmen before it fizzles out. Amen! angry
Agwunsi!
Amam na o bu ebe a ka I gāmabata! undecided
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by hardbody: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
zingywingy:
Idiot.... The guys i mentioned above don't rely on spears.. because they aint Igbos.. They don't believe in bow and arrow.. because they dont eat goros.
They are ancestrals. Yoruba people are gods.
Only Yoruba understands

Dummy, so what did they believe in? Amala?....Granduer foolishness.....
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Tripleclick(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

I know u have older relatives?ask them nd dey 'll enlighten u,most of dem regreted ever joining d fight,imagine waht would hav become of us @ d rate we were innovating @ dat time,according 2 grandpa all innovative,creative ideas were 4rm our part of d country,but our young nd energetic broda's lives were wasted,all by one arrogant man dat died in HIS OLD AGE.nd seeing his grand children.#NEver again.
hope they told you also how thy were wasted in the north,,?? Why shud a person beat u in his house and come to ur own and u did not even put up a resistance, das coward act
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by munex007(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Go school, you know go hear...Your threat weight is equivalent to weight of a thead...The real Ibo folks understand the worth of his business in SW/N..GO tell dis war shit to him
Smilelo:

For your information, 1966 - 1970, is not 2015. Because this time we have come prepared. Obi is no longer a Boy but now a gods .

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:

Agwunsi!
Amam na o bu ebe a ka I gāmabata! undecided

May God deliver you from your silliness! undecided
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by armadeo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
onatisi:
bro something will happen ooo. Having just one kanu out there saying trash is better than taking him out in a way ppl will know it was done by the FG because 20 more crazier kanus will spring up. This was exactly what happened to boko haram. If Yusuf hadn't been killed but detained ,boko haran wont metamorphosed into what they are today

nothing dey happen, i can tell you that.

The mentality of the igbo man and that of the northerner are very different. To start with how many igbo men are ready to strap on a vest and shout biafra forever and detonate themselves.

they would pause on the detonation when they see a customer staring at thier wares and try to make another sale.

On bin ladens body issue let me ask this

what did bin laden and yusuf have in common?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ambient: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You are not igbo. You are yerigba. Its written all over ur conehead. Ewu
you are more st8pid than aturu brainwashed he goat. adaka ndi igbo undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by cheruv: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
laudate:

May God deliver you from your silliness! undecided
And you from hypocrisy! angry
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:

I like peeps like you who think outside the box! smiley
All they should've done is borrow a leaf from Lutzifa when he afflicted Yov...undermine and crush everything around him without touching him personally would've been better.
All they've done now is to give a boost to his profile
exactly bro. They just gave the guy the attention he has been looking for. If. He wasn't picked up his followers will believe that they are not important and that their message has been ignored. But by arresting him now the FG has shown that they are indeed scared of them
now if they release him ,he and his group will become bolder believing they have the attention of the president and FG,if he is jailed or detained ,it will be seen as a desperate measure by the FG to contain them and his supporters will believe that they are indeed important and a threat. The Dss should have ignored him publicly but silently finish him off even most likely before he arrives Nigeria. But I am not surprised that the DSS is doing the wrong thing when all they spend the useful time thinking about is saraki and amaechi
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:

And you from hypocrisy! angry

Am trying my best not to insult you or curse you in Igbo. That was why I overlooked your last statement. But if you persist, you would not like my response. Be careful. Kpachalụ anya! angry
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ejjis:

IF YOU ARE AN IGBO THEN YOUR MOTHER WAS RAPED BY HAUSA FULANIS THE DURING THE BIAFRA.. ASK YOUR MOTHER SHE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

the contents of the discourse of this entire thread is way above your intellectual capacity. Run along and join a tonto dike thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by onatisi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
armadeo:

The mentality of the igbo man and that of the northerner are very different. To start with how many igbo men are ready to strap on a vest and shout biafra forever and detonate themselves.

they would pause on the detonation when they see a customer staring at thier wares and try to make another sale.

nice question .on the bin laden issue ,the first reaction from the white house was to issue out the pictures to prove to his supporters that indeed bin was dead and to serve as a lesson but this was quickly stopped when the Whitehouse think-tank quickly observed that showing such figures will further incite more violence,it will give bin laden a martyr figure among world Muslim and will be used by terrorist propaganda machine to incite hate worldwide the best thing to do was to behave as if bin was as worthless as a dog.that was why they said he was burnt and dumped in the sea for the fishes to feed on. Burying him on land will turn such spot into a rallying point. Now to the case of yusuff,yusuff was arrested and later shot his dead body was pictured and posted virally with bullets holes in his head,his father in law was shot outside the police station and filmed as he was told to run before been riddled with bullets.that is why even obj advocated that those who did those things be brought to book.obj and many ppl suggested compensation for yisuff family among many other things. Now u can see the difference in the way and manner both countries handled delicate issues

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by cheruv: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
laudate:

Am trying my best not to insult you or curse you in Igbo. That was why I overlooked your last statement. But if you persist, you would not like my response. Be careful. Kpachalụ anya! angry
AgwuNsi!
Apari gi na NL a akariala.amaghim ihe mere onye tozuru oke dika gi gaeji naezuzughari.ebe obula a kporo Igbo maobu Biafra I mafete ka ukpala.
Azzigba! angry
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
armadeo:

Who is a Northern man? How many Fulanis are ready to kill themselves? How many Tivs or Gwaris wil do that? How many Hausas will?

How many Eboes are traders?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
ademusiwa5:
[size=18pt]He lack understand. This piece of information, I am given you online, will save the lifes of millions of people.

You see the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria, is not a seceding country as Biafra.

It is 2 countries. There is no need for thing like Boko haram by northerners or Biafra by igbos, because the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria, by international law.

The Igbos tried to break away from their country, Nigeria.. When their effort failed. The Igbo tried to capture the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, a neighboring country. It lead to the invasion of asaba,benin, warri and ore by Igbo people.

Ore was were the Biafra army was stop.

There are clear different between the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria and Biafra(secession )

secession is illegal under Nigeria law. His activities is call secession. And classified as treason. But the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, is not part of Nigeria. Nigeria only said, it is given Western Nigeria citizen passport of Nigeria. It does not make our country illegal under international law. Basically, it is like USA saying, I am given Canadian USA passport. It does not make Steven harper illegal.

When someone goes to Nigeria as senator from lagos or edo or kwara etc from the country of western Nigeria. International law classify that person as diaspora senator.

Clearly the lack of understand of the different is responsible for this young man activity.

There are 2 countries, the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria which operate a british system, and Nigeria which operate USA presidential system.

It is important that teachers in school teach the correct story. Which will save millions of lifes.

You can see the military is wearing the colour of the flag of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. that is our correct story. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2847451_ndacrosssection_jpegc0df93b44c57bc5c1bba502647f97e1a

kids this is why adults tell you " dont do drugs"

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by winniz: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
The Brainless illiterate Boko.hari will still release Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ebuka440: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
What crime has he committed, Nonsense. In democracy, you are 100% free to fight for your freedom
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MadCow1: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu in Kirikiri be like.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Soap+prison+rape_176fe5_4439762.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MadCow1: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
ebuka440:
What crime has he committed, Nonsense. In democracy, you are 100% free to fight for your freedom

Treason.

And for that he will get fhucked to death by a gang of Hot Yoruba inmates in Kirikiri Maximum.

If you are interested in being raped, act a fool like him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sexaddict08(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
what's happening?? any bad news from Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
klax:

I can't stop laughing at my own people or do I say my papa people because I'm yet to be convinced I'm from the east but was it not in this same NL some anuofia said buhari recognised biafra and his speech at UN meeting gave biafra a hope And I said it then you mean buhari of Nigeria or buhari of biafra that gave such hope many were so upset with me now here is it that same buhari now is now evil isn't

[b]You want to leave Nigeria and get biafra country but still installing useless Eze everywhere isn't You want biafra and yet still clamouring for more ministerial nomination isn't You want biafra but yet refused to vacate yoruba, edo, hausa, igala land isn't You want biafra yet all your livelihood, your money, your properties, your business, your everything is in Lagos, Abuja, ibadan, kano etc and yet you want biafra you must be kidding [/b]my people I repeat you must be kidding, you are not yet serious I mean you lack seriousness.

Fed Govt should arrest him and lock him up until the igbo wake up and understand you don't stay in another man land, develop the land and left your own land in shambles and underdeveloped and be asking for biafra nonsense.

I know I have angers them again and pour salt over their wound well take it pain that way ok. Truth pains like mad but must be said. What annoys me most instead for my people to direct their anger towards buhari or hausa they will face the yoruba now go fight buhari or go rain that fire down Mr chest beaters, go do your worst now and let's see. This was why I said I love the yoruba people for one thing they are stubborn with commonsense but my people very stubborn [b]but no sense talkless of common sense only bragging we owns Lagos we owns Abuja we own Nassarawa we own the world that is al[/b]l

GBAM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:

AgwuNsi!
Apari gi na NL a akariala.amaghim ihe mere onye tozuru oke dika gi gaeji naezuzughari.ebe obula a kporo Igbo maobu Biafra I mafete ka ukpala.
Azzigba! angry

Why are you getting hysterical?? shocked Let me warn you again, you are just looking for trouble! angry Nobody is stopping you from taking hold of your Biafra. Bikō kpụmìga! I will hold back from exchanging words with you, because you are too small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by AnanseK(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
sigiyaya:
If it is truth then the ZOO is getting to an end cool cool
America predicts nigeria disintegration by 2015.
2015 is still at hand, we should not forget.
Something is coming up, Nnamdi kanu i can asure you
is not foolish

Just one more prisoner in Kiri Kiri. Why would Nigeria disentegrate ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by onatisi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
ademusiwa5:
[size=18pt]He lack understand. This piece of information, I am given you online, will save the lifes of millions of people.

You see the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria, is not a seceding country as Biafra.

It is 2 countries. There is no need for thing like Boko haram by northerners or Biafra by igbos, because the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria, by international law.

The Igbos tried to break away from their country, Nigeria.. When their effort failed. The Igbo tried to capture the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, a neighboring country. It lead to the invasion of asaba,benin, warri and ore by Igbo people.

Ore was were the Biafra army was stop.

There are clear different between the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria and Biafra(secession )

secession is illegal under Nigeria law. His activities is call secession. And classified as treason. But the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria, is not part of Nigeria. Nigeria only said, it is given Western Nigeria citizen passport of Nigeria. It does not make our country illegal under international law. Basically, it is like USA saying, I am given Canadian USA passport. It does not make Steven harper illegal.

When someone goes to Nigeria as senator from lagos or edo or kwara etc from the country of western Nigeria. International law classify that person as diaspora senator.

Clearly the lack of understand of the different is responsible for this young man activity.

There are 2 countries, the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria which operate a british system, and Nigeria which operate USA presidential system.

It is important that teachers in school teach the correct story. Which will save millions of lifes.

You can see the military is wearing the colour of the flag of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. that is our correct story. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2847451_ndacrosssection_jpegc0df93b44c57bc5c1bba502647f97e1a
how can a human brain churns out this amount of rubbish? sad writing trash seems to be this guy talent

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by armadeo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
onatisi:
nice question .on the bin laden issue ,the first reaction from the white house was to issue out the pictures to prove to his supporters that indeed bin was dead and to serve as a lesson but this was quickly stopped when the Whitehouse think-tank quickly observed that showing such figures will further incite more violence,it will give bin laden a martyr figure among world Muslim and will be used by terrorist propaganda machine to incite hate worldwide the best thing to do was to behave as if bin was as worthless as a dog.that was why they said he was burnt and dumped in the sea for the fishes to feed on. Burying him on land will turn such spot into a rallying point. Now to the case of yusuff,yusuff was arrested and later shot his dead body was pictured and posted virally with bullets holes in his head,his father in law was shot outside the police station and filmed as he was told to run before been riddled with bullets.that is why even obj advocated that those who did those things be brought to book.obj and many ppl suggested compensation for yisuff family among many other things. Now u can see the difference in the way and manner both countries handled delicate issues

Apt analysis but you missed the point i was trying to make.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Shymm3x: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
onatisi:

Please, no violence - the clown Kanu is just a suicidal rabble rouser and someone needs to shut him up. That's why he's where he's. Black folks shouldn't be killing other black folks - to achieve what they ought to have been gifted by white folks, if the white man isn't a demonic creature, who just wanted to keep Africa underdeveloped. Just take a look at how well structured European countries are and the few countries with different European ethnic groups are semi-autonomous. Hence they keep progressing. But with Africa - these mofos just sat in a hall, and created all kinds of useless countries and the same countries are the entities that made Africa the dark continent stuck in perpetual darkness.

You lot overrate Nigeria too much. The Nigerian military can't even defend Nigeria against a 5th rate country. With the modern ant-ship missiles available today - anyone can sink all the ancient ships the Nigerian Navy has within 48hours. The Nigerian air-force is non-existent and you don't even need overly sophisticated manpads to shoot down all the flying coffins they have and their amateur airmen who can't really manoeuvre anything. And just enough TOW missiles should keep the Nigerian ground troops in check after turning all their tanks and APCs into scrap metal. Fighting Nigeria is nothing, especially if you have the right external support. However, you don't need to go the violence route. The country will hit the brick-wall without violence with time. Just be patient and keep strategising.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.