Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market (24899 Views)

FG Uncovers 925 Hard-to-fill Vacancies In Labour Market / Certification Vs Masters: Which Is Hotter In Nigerian Labour Market? / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by julianayomi: 3:26am On Sep 12, 2023
angry
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by Mohisah: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2023
barryatunde:
ok I have forwarded my details to him for my wrong names correction
Don't be a victim if circumstances.
Goto your sch,meet ur exam officer and he'll tell u on what to do nd so e transport fare to aid the movement and the correction will be made ready within a month
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by mrsusanoladi: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by Mohisah: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
mrsusanoladi:
how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process
go meet ur secondary sch exam officer with affidavit n some funds, it'll be ready within one month if its approve
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by Mohisah: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
marjudekuh:
affidavit are not accepted in interview session
I never mentioned u carryin affidavit to interview. I sqid tk ur affidavit to ur sch fr correction
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by mrsusanoladi: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2023
angry
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by mrsusanoladi: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
angry
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by mrsusanoladi: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2023
angry
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by mrsusanoladi: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2023
angry angry
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by mrsusanoladi: 5:31am On Jan 17
Thank you @ Dr Paul for your help in correcting my Waec Date of birth , I have checked it on the waec portal the correction reflect successfuly. finally at last I am grateful
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by fayomim: 10:13pm On Feb 24
My sister own was reduced by 7years

She wrote her waec in 2003

Is there anything she can do about it
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by Endtimelifeinna: 10:59pm On Apr 11
angry
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by STEPHENPERE844(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12
This is the reason i drop my waec result, i no fe argue with people, pick my Neco result no age writing on him only the yr back dem.
Re: Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market by Endtimelifeinna: 2:37pm On Apr 29
STEPHENPERE844:
This is the reason i drop my waec result, i no fe argue with people, pick my Neco result no age writing on him only the yr back dem.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm / 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.