Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. (2016 Views)

Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra, Not Yet Released! / The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! / Radiobiafra Hits Lagos, At "CHK 89.1FM" - Dir. Nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Information reaching us that the Director of RadioBiafra by name "Nnamdi Kanu" have been arrested. For us, in the Eastern side, we do not care how he was arrested. And you took him to an unknown place. You didn't arrest Boko Haram members and you have mind to arrest him. You are a Real Coward! And a Terrorist cos this has proved it! I know that this article won't make front page cos the media is a brown one, I know you all and your traits. You keep blinding people with news to praise the evil ones but the good you hide them. Do not touch him, cos he is of Truth. But, why should he be arrested? Why people who loot money making the poor more poorer, get their way free. They sit back and plot evil against the poor and laugh behind all of us. The Medias and Law Court should stand for their duties now! Remember the word of the Most High "Ehyeh" said by the Most High in Jeremiah 29, Revelation 2 and 3.
The Most High is sitting on His Holy Throne watching, He does things in a Mysterious way.
Dir. Nnamdi Kanu is only saying the Truth and nothing but the Truth. The world doesn't like Truth? Remember there was a Super Blood Moon on 28th September earlier.
The Lord Almighty Shall fight for us, Biafrans. #Biafra2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by INTROVERT(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Badgers14: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sauce grin

Anyways... I like it when INTROVERT is on top of me wink

3 Likes

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by ajani1978(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
If the world doesn't like truth, don't waste your time to start lies

2 Likes

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
source
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Henryuchechi: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
what for na?
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by daomi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Henryuchechi:
what for na?
treasonable offence

2 Likes

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
source

from RadioBiafra-Broadcast. The media are hiding it, they also do not like Truth.

1 Like

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow! This is a combination of hip-hop, juju & makosa music to my ears grin

He should be charged with treason and sentenced to death by grenades, to serve as a deterrent to his upcoming eastern & jewish terrorists grin

3 Likes

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by brize(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by mysticgal(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
I tire for this yoruba and igbo fight, seun can't you do something to stop it. Ah ah person cannot view a thread without been repulsed with the e-tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Zoharariel:
Wow! This is a combination of hip-hop, juju & makosa music to my ears grin

He should be charged with treason and sentenced to death by grenades, to serve as a deterrent to his upcoming eastern & jewish terrorists grin
You must be decimated before KANU.

1 Like

Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by ChimaAdeoye: 3:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Did they truly arrest him?
What did he do?

Just because he is talking about restoration of Biafra on a radio station?
Na wao! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Warlord3000(m): 4:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Believe this sh*t and you will believe anything else thereafter cheesy
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by efilefun(m): 4:23am On Oct 18, 2015
tongue
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Menace2Society(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2015
mysticgal:
I tire for this yoruba and igbo fight, seun can't you do something to stop it. Ah ah person cannot view a thread without been repulsed with the e-tribalism.
Me sef don tire but no choice if u can't beat them u join them
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by magmack: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please define treason. Guess ur definition will prove martin luther king jnr, nelson mandella, mahattma ghandi, n even olusegun obasanjo with others seeking better govt n leadership for its people. It is So sad
Nigeria is in a shit.
Cos ds guy's fundamental right of freedom of speach, expression and association has jst been violated, if truely he was arrested. Nigeria is jst proving it is truly barbaric and uncivilized in d committee of nations. Little wonder nobody takes our leaders seriously in d international spheres. Our security and judiciary system is d bane of Nigeria's pitfall. Smh for ur body language n body odors. ***sipping my magic moment***
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
I suggest they call some Akure boys to come and set him straight with their koboko.
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by mysticgal(f): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Menace2Society:
Me sef don tire but no choice if u can't beat them u join them
Ah no fit undecided
Re: Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
X

(1) (Reply)

Arms Deal: EFCC Rejects Ex-service Chiefs’ Plea-bargain Bid / Ese Oruru Abduction ; Check Out Festus Keyamo's Response. SCREENSHOT. / ‘jonathan Is Crucial To Resolving Renewed N- Delta Militancy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.