Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! (5640 Views)

London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
I hope he had a plan before making himself available for arrest else ... lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by BlackTechnology: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
As usual some slaves down south who know that Togo will be better than them if Nigeria breaksup will be rejoicing

May I ask

Is One Nigeria by force cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omambala1:

Indeed! The zoo has fallen to this trap. So let the onslaught begin!

You guys are very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by iliyande(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:
As usual some slaves down south who know that Togo will be better than them if Nigeria breaksup will be rejoicing

May I ask

Is One Nigeria by force cool

Yes cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Isn't an efulefu like you that was apologizing to the very people that despise you on another thread......apologizing to the very people that are cheering the report that an Oba and some of his thugs took the law into their own hands and attacked a full grown Igbo man just because they felt disrespected!?

You're a fuc/king disgrace!
a stitch in time saves 9, if I knew the full flogging story my attacks yesterday morning would never had happened.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vizboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Deceiving urself as usual
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by backtosender: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
[b]Nigeria is the worst place to be in the
world. A place filled with evil and darkness. A
place built on fraud. A place with schools but
their leaders would send their children abroad to
study. A place where there are hospitals but for
their leaders when they get sick, the go abroad
for treatments. A place where even the citizens
are so stupid to see that their problems are their
leaders. A place where citizens are against
anyone who tries to liberate them from their
foolishness. A place where sick and hungry
citizens would come and still vote for the same
person who is the cause of their sickness and
hunger. A place where citizens do not know
their rights and can accept any crap from
anyone at the top level. A place where people
know the cause of their problems but would do
nothing about it. A place where corruption and
bribery are norm. A place where human lives are
worthless. A place where stupid poor people
would die to protect a person who is responsible
for them being poor. A place where everyone is
religious but full of evil. A place where people
make money in God's name. A place where
there are no records for her citizens, they don't
know how many are born today, they don't know
how many died today! People living in this fraud
Nigeria, it's high time you tell yourselves the
naked truth. Nigeria was never created for your
own good. Britain created Nigeria after killing so
many of our leaders and people to serve her
selfish interest. The poorest country in the world
provides electricity to her citizens but Nigeria
with all her wealth could not, have you asked
yourself why? Because Nigeria was never
created for you to survive in it. Nigeria will
continue serving the interest of Britian utill the
day you give it up and reject it forever. This is
not about being a Biafran, it's about the truth
and reality. So long as you hold on to this fraud
Nigeria the British contraption and zoo, you will
never be able to reason like a human being
should. WAKE UP PEOPLE, PUT DOWN NIGERIA
FOR SHE IS KILLING YOU![/b]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by haffaze777(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
if DSS arrest our director I will personally make sure d ZOo does not exist beyond today gringrincheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
viickerz:
Which kind yeye trap? Lol.. Look at this yeye ibo people. !

If u people want war. Then so be it, i just pity your people.. U cant have your way in Nigeria, u guys are just a corrupt bunch of folks..

"KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES IN IGBO LAND" _Benjamin Adekunle, 1967

a people want to be alone and you call it war? typical Nigerian idiotic thinking.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
I hope he had a plan before making himself available for arrest else ... lipsrsealed

he knows the world is watching, buhari also knows this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
even TB Joshua can't predict the future of this country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
viickerz:

If u people want war. Then so be it, i just pity your people.. U cant have your way in Nigeria, u guys are just a corrupt bunch of folks..

Another tear tear face internet tiger....lol

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
viickerz:

Did I hear you say pity? And who told you Igbos can't have their way in Nigeria? At times, I wonder where animals like you came from. You said Igbos are bunch of corrupt folks and, yourobbers are bunch of saints abi?
Benjamin adekunle died like a chicken without honour thanks to karma grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Did I hear you say pity? And who told you Igbos can't have their way in Nigeria? At times, I wonder where animals like you came from. You said Igbos are bunch of corrupt folks and, yourobbers are bunch of saints abi?
Benjamin adekunle died like a chicken without honour thanks to karma grin grin

below the belt grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
69MissedCalls:
even TB Joshua can't predict the future of this country

that yoloba fraud?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by funmijoyb(f): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omambala1:
Honestly, its obvious that the zoo won't last. Every indication show that the end is near.

Does the zoo think Nnamdi Kanu wasn't anticipating arrest?

Does the DSS think Nnamdi Kanu cam to Nigeria to have a party?

Indeed! The zoo has fallen to this trap. So let the onslaught begin!

Cc:

UmuEri
NOBLEDANDY
EasternLion
BiafranAvater
Look at this dunce onslaught of what ibos? you dey mad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

that yoloba fraud?
cheesy na him dey predict efritin na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

below the belt grin grin grin grin grin grin
What?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by salamido: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
backtosender:
Nigeria is the worst place to be in the
place built on fraud. So long as you hold on to this fraud
FOR SHE IS KILLING YOU!

Talk of a pot calling kettle black! You confused half-witted armed robber and a renown frauster, ewu!

What do you know of contraption? If you mean colonization, bigger powers than Nigeria went through same thing, dog-head!

Check out India, USA, Canada, Australia, China, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, etc!

Clear out, old ass!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IQ is generally low, i wont take them serious.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
69MissedCalls:

cheesy na him dey predict efritin na

AND FAILED TO PREDICT THE CRASHING OF HIS HOUSE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
salamido:

Talk of a pot calling kettle black! You confused half-witted armed robber and a renown frauster, ewu!

What do you know of contraption? If you mean colonization, bigger powers than Nigeria went through same thing, dog-head!

Check out India, USA, Canada, Australia, China, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, etc!

Clear out, old ass!

How come they are all greater than Nigeria Mr over sabi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IQ is generally low, i wont take them serious.

Check the last SSCE scores and you will see your IQ in the mirrow looking back at you cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What?

you hit that guy hard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
backtosender:
[b]Nigeria is the worst place to be in the
place built on fraud. A place with schools but
their leaders would send their children abroad to
study. A place where there are hospitals but for
their leaders when they get sick, the go abroad
for treatments. A place where even the citizens
are so stupid to see that their problems are their
leaders. A place where citizens are against
anyone who tries to liberate them from their
foolishness. A place where sick and hungry
citizens would come and still vote for the same
person who is the cause of their sickness and
hunger. A place where citizens do not know
their rights and can accept any crap from
anyone at the top level. A place where people
know the cause of their problems but would do
nothing about it. A place where corruption and
bribery are norm. A place where human lives are
worthless. A place where stupid poor people
would die to protect a person who is responsible
for them being poor. A place where everyone is
religious but full of evil. A place where people
make money in God's name. A place where
there are no records for her citizens, they don't
know how many are born today, they don't know
how many died today! People living in this fraud
Nigeria, it's high time you tell yourselves the
naked truth. Nigeria was never created for your
own good. Britain created Nigeria after killing so
many of our leaders and people to serve her
selfish interest. The poorest country in the world
provides electricity to her citizens but Nigeria
with all her wealth could not, have you asked
yourself why? Because Nigeria was never
created for you to survive in it. Nigeria will
continue serving the interest of Britian utill the
day you give it up and reject it forever. This is
not about being a Biafran, it's about the truth
and reality. So long as you hold on to this fraud
FOR SHE IS KILLING YOU![/b]

Dude, I think I may have lost all hope in Nigeria. Most of the citizens adore mediocrity and wallow in what seems to be willful stupidity.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

Check the last SSCE scores and you will see your IQ in the mirrow looking back at you cheesy
like i said an average igbo man IQ i generally low, so i wont argue with u since i knw ur mental status.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by salamido: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

How come they are all greater than Nigeria Mr over sabi?

They were also contraptions, remember?

How come Nigeria is greater than most countries in Africa and is number 23 in global economic index, pit ignoramus?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by angelberton(f): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Dude, I think I may have lost all hope in Nigeria. Most of the citizens adore mediocrity and wallow in what seems to be willful stupidity.

It's a willful choice, you can renounce your citizenship and apply for Cameroonian one!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
angelberton:

It's a willful choice, you can renounce your citizenship and apply for Cameroonian one!

Hey, i just might.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by angelberton(f): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Hey, i just might.

Indecision, eh? Given your awful dissatisfaction and lack of hope with Nigeria? You are not serious!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by octacores: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Hey, i just might.
Please do already. You're already constituting a nuisance here. Iranu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
like i said an average igbo man IQ i generally low, so i wont argue with u since i knw ur mental status.

you just admitted to being inferior?

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB / Buhari Vs. Aisha: War In Aso Rock As The First Lady Gets A Much Younger Rival / PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens