Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! (5636 Views)

London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
angelberton:

Indecision, eh? Given your awful dissatisfaction and lack of hope with Nigeria? You are not serious!

Yes, indecision in the sense of, what country to port to embarassed

There are a lot of providers on the map, you know undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by vanbonattel: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
salamido:

They were also contraptions, remember?

How come Nigeria is greater than most countries in Africa and is number 23 in global economic index, pit ignoramus?

How come poverty, disease and unemployment is tearing this shitt hole apart despite the data you produced from your anus, dumbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
octacores:

Please do already. You're already constituting a nuisance here.
Iranu

Hey, I'm working on it.

You can continue to stay here to "suffer and smile", afterall, it is said that Nigerians are amongst the happiest people in the world, amidst their "avoidable" suffering.

In short, naija just like suffer and what do we do? we smile cheesy

I think I've smiled enough, time to get serious for a change angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Richal20(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IQ is generally low, i wont take them serious.

warra u sayincheesycheesy the people that created arms in the middle of war, the people that invented bomb in the middle of war,the people that has brought so many honours to ur so call Nigeria ( Chike obi,chioma ajunwa,emeagwali,kanu nwakwo,chinua achebe,people that gave you African cup of nation 2013,people that developed ur FCT,people that owns cars manufacturing in ur country for d 1st time(innoson motors), ETC), come to ariaria market ABA to see man made products which is tending in ur village and u dey busy dey look for white collar jobs. Oga if igbos shud secede eeehhh, e go bad for 9ja.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Richal20(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2015
salamido:

They were also contraptions, remember?

How come Nigeria is greater than most countries in Africa and is number 23 in global economic index, pit ignoramus?

and what's ur condition as a graduate ??, tell me if u study courses like genetics, biotech, micro bio, literary studies, socio works,maths and stats, library science and co, what's ur hope of practicing them, but biafrans used theirs during d war and they are still goin to use em if the get em freedom. No1 eco for TV wey hungry dey hammer dem graduates, only igbos and hausa dey huzzle to mend d suffering,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Richal20(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Let una leave em pipz to dey home nah, na by force, my prayer is let biafra come in peace and not with war cuz i have yoruba and jukun friend dat i cared so much. I will like do visa for em to come visit mua in ma biahome...smileysmiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by obailala(m): 12:19am On Oct 18, 2015
backtosender:
[b]Nigeria is the worst place to be in the
world. A place filled with evil and darkness. A
place built on fraud. A place with schools but
their leaders would send their children abroad to
study. A place where there are hospitals but for
their leaders when they get sick, the go abroad
for treatments. A place where even the citizens
are so stupid to see that their problems are their
leaders. A place where citizens are against
anyone who tries to liberate them from their
foolishness. A place where sick and hungry
citizens would come and still vote for the same
person who is the cause of their sickness and
hunger. A place where citizens do not know
their rights and can accept any crap from
anyone at the top level. A place where people
know the cause of their problems but would do
nothing about it. A place where corruption and
bribery are norm. A place where human lives are
worthless. A place where stupid poor people
would die to protect a person who is responsible
for them being poor. A place where everyone is
religious but full of evil. A place where people
make money in God's name. A place where
there are no records for her citizens, they don't
know how many are born today, they don't know
how many died today! People living in this fraud
Nigeria, it's high time you tell yourselves the
naked truth. Nigeria was never created for your
own good. Britain created Nigeria after killing so
many of our leaders and people to serve her
selfish interest. The poorest country in the world
provides electricity to her citizens but Nigeria
with all her wealth could not, have you asked
yourself why? Because Nigeria was never
created for you to survive in it. Nigeria will
continue serving the interest of Britian utill the
day you give it up and reject it forever. This is
not about being a Biafran, it's about the truth
and reality. So long as you hold on to this fraud
Nigeria the British contraption and zoo, you will
never be able to reason like a human being
should. WAKE UP PEOPLE, PUT DOWN NIGERIA
FOR SHE IS KILLING YOU![/b]
May I also add an important fact which you skipped....

"Nigeria is also a land filled with ignorant and deluded people who due to the emotional/mental effects of the prevailing terrible conditions you have mentioned above, have now allowed themselves to be brainwashed into believing that every other tribe is the cause of their problem."

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by salamido: 12:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Richal20:

and what's ur condition as a graduate ??, tell me if u study courses like genetics, biotech, micro bio, literary studies, socio works,maths and stats, library science and co, what's ur hope of practicing them, but biafrans used theirs during d war and they are still goin to use em if the get em freedom. No1 eco for TV wey hungry dey hammer dem graduates, only igbos and hausa dey huzzle to mend d suffering,

It took the white man centuries to get there! Nigeria will eventually but patience, prayers and good governance are the watchwords
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by salamido: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2015
vanbonattel:

How come poverty, disease and unemployment is tearing this shitt hole apart despite the data you produced from your anus, dumbo?

In the majority of countries in the world, including the so-called advanced, there is unemployment, hunger and diseases, you back-hole mouth!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Omambala1:
Honestly, its obvious that the zoo won't last. Every indication show that the end is near.

Does the zoo think Nnamdi Kanu wasn't anticipating arrest?

Does the DSS think Nnamdi Kanu cam to Nigeria to have a party?

Indeed! The zoo has fallen to this trap. So let the onslaught begin!

Cc:

UmuEri
NOBLEDANDY
EasternLion
BiafranAvater

CLOWNS

CLOWNS

Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Papasmal:

Na only mouth unna get..
U dey under ur papa house dey shout the zoo is finished.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by maverickboy: 1:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Omambala1:
Honestly, its obvious that the zoo won't last. Every indication show that the end is near.

Does the zoo think Nnamdi Kanu wasn't anticipating arrest?

Does the DSS think Nnamdi Kanu cam to Nigeria to have a party?

Indeed! The zoo has fallen to this trap. So let the onslaught begin!

Cc:

UmuEri
NOBLEDANDY
EasternLion
BiafranAvater
We quite know people like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by theDEVILisHERE: 4:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Sunexy:

We cnt tell u are correct until the future comes..wen naija divides nd both sides are still firm nd doing good, u can message me
Till den..lemi sleep biko

My ascertions will definately be correct
That is a certainty (at least for any of the groups that is willing to build a propper future for themselves)
Yours has already been proven wrong
As for the inevitable desolution of the fruadulent contrapment
I can only say
What is worth doing is better done quickly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Sunexy(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

My ascertions will definately be correct
That is a certainty (at least for any of the groups that is willing to build a propper future for themselves)
Yours has already been proven wrong
As for the inevitable desolution of the fruadulent contrapment
I can only say
What is worth doing is better done quickly
Oga wen ur so called "assertions" av bin corroborated in the real life, we myt kip conversing..
For now, ua in no position to conclude unless u are a soothsayer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War / Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next / Lagos Results Hard Copy From INEC Result Sheets - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.