Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games (21132 Views)

Call Of Duty Games At One Place ? / Call Of Duty Video Games Ranked From Worst To Best / Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Says who?
ilawanson44:
I like games like this but wetin dey vex me pass is that they are only played online. Are android versions available?
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:45am On Oct 28, 2015
My dear, God bless you. It gives me great pleasure to read such from a lady.
daretodiffer:
COD next on my game list :DD

What else do you need in life when you have got food,shelter, God and gamescheesy
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Sometimes you wonder how people think...
samsard:
You are obviously both shallow minded and arrogant, as I didn't mention Boko Haram nor did I have them in mind. Campus shootings and cult activities are strictly speaking, not considered terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:48am On Oct 28, 2015
The Lagos part was super-cool. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
harzhan:
COD AW I'M deserves a 5/5.... it has a good storyline, character development, funny as it may sound it isn't graphics hogging as ghost. The the lagos part was just epic. Wonder why blacks ops 3 isn't getting so much hype. Bf3 was dope too(classic marine shii).
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Haba! Ghost easy na! How you go finish Black Ops 2 come dey run from Ghost?
Pangea:
I bought COD GHOST, and I started playing it after finishing Black Ops2.
Up till now, I've not been able to finish it.
I hate that Ghost!
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:50am On Oct 28, 2015
What do you mean it takes long to install?
purplekayc:
the game z just average...and it takes long 2 install
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:52am On Oct 28, 2015
yomi007k:
Call of Duty is one d greatest games I ever played n still play.

Shout out to d gamers out there, d OP n d MOD dt put ds on front page.

P.S- majority of we gamers never involve in any shooting or terrorism watsoever, we jus looking for fun.
Pessimists always have something to say.
You dey mind some people?
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 2:55am On Oct 28, 2015
An0nimus:
I agree with this list considering the CODs I've played. Modern Warfare 2 is my best till today so I'm not surprised it's ranked #2. The multi player in MW2 never gets old. I didn't like Ghosts, bar the nice graphics, the storyline was weak. Played Black ops 2, 3 and one other I can't remember now.

Anyone willing to help a brother with Advanced Warfare? grin
Played Black Ops 3? Where?
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by JustHector(m): 3:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Pangea:
I bought COD GHOST, and I started playing it after finishing Black Ops2.
Up till now, I've not been able to finish it.
I hate that Ghost!
I finished COD Ghost in 2days...And it was because I didn't want to finish it all in 1 day...MW 3, Ghosts and AW were still the best for me in the series...in no particularly order!
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Pangea: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
Haba! Ghost easy na! How you go finish Black Ops 2 come dey run from Ghost?

I don't know o!
I just don't find it interesting enough!
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by oluwaahmed: 6:10am On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

I like battle field 3.

''Taking cover''! ''Giving Cover''!

If u hav played Battlefield 3 u knw. Dat all d. Call of duty games dey learn. Damn! D part dt blew my mind was wen I had 2 be a pilot and figth of odaa airforce, it was fuckin real. Ow abt all d equipments u had 2 use? Story line was off d chain. Pls every gamer shd play battlefield 3 Dats wat a war game shd look like.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by oluwaahmed: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2015
yomi007k:
Call of Duty is one d greatest games I ever played n still play.

Shout out to d gamers out there, d OP n d MOD dt put ds on front page.

P.S- majority of we gamers never involve in any shooting or terrorism watsoever, we jus looking for fun.
Pessimists always have something to say.

Bros u nid 2 play Battlefield3 u will change ur opinion. Rily u jst need 2 play it.
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Do you know I never really fancies Battlefield? It seems I have it on my console but dont know why I havent played it.
oluwaahmed:

Bros u nid 2 play Battlefield3 u will change ur opinion. Rily u jst need 2 play it.
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2015
are these games dope on Android?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by haibe(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2015
dmcdad:
The Lagos part was super-cool. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
is this the lagos part?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9SpJytn0A
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Downloading it now. I guess thats it with the thumbnail pic.

haibe:
is this the lagos part?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9SpJytn0A
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by yomi007k(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2015
oluwaahmed:

Noted.

I go go play am.

Tnx
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2015
COD cool
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Okaka27(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Akwasi:
Violence is being glorified in this world to children and we wonder where all these terrorists are coming from?
oh bloody hell , u lack common sense
And the folks hu liked your comment possesses lugubrious ignorance

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2015
oluwaahmed:

If u hav played Battlefield 3 u knw. Dat all d. Call of duty games dey learn. Damn! D part dt blew my mind was wen I had 2 be a pilot and figth of odaa airforce, it was fuckin real. Ow abt all d equipments u had 2 use? Story line was off d chain. Pls every gamer shd play battlefield 3 Dats wat a war game shd look like.

Ha ha ha ha ...Yes. You take of from an Aircraft Carrier and then go and bomb enemy SAMS and other Batteries. You had to check your weapons, test your wings, test your machine gun before taking off under wet conditions.

''Dumping flares....'' ''Good shot, good kill''.

Also you had to drive an armored tank and use the high caliber machine gun on top. My man, I wiped those terrorists and their IED laden cars like hell. I shoot at the petrol stations to create explosions. I aim at the guys on the bridge, fire away and let the bridge wreck. Problem is the gun gets hot and you have to wait a few seconds. If I could, I would change the gun mounted on the armored tank and Humvee.

Then you had to fight Russian paratroopers in an open field. ''Between The Rock and A Hard Place''. Meeeeeen, see me...Oh boy..Oh boy. Me and Russians. In fact, my brother. That open field battle still makes me wipe my palm before I begin handling the game pad, anytime I play. You just have to get ready.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by oluwaahmed: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

Ha ha ha ha ...Yes. You take of from an Aircraft Carrier and then go and bomb enemy SAMS and other Batteries. You had to check your weapons, test your wings, test your machine gun before taking off under wet conditions.

''Dumping flares....'' ''Good shot, good kill''.

Also you had to drive an armored tank and use the high caliber machine gun on top. My man, I wiped those terrorists and their IED laden cars like hell. I shoot at the petrol stations to create explosions. I aim at the guys on the bridge, fire away and let the bridge wreck. Problem is the gun gets hot and you have to wait a few seconds. If I could, I would change the gun mounted on the armored tank and Humvee.

Then you had to fight Russian paratroopers in an open field. ''Between The Rock and A Hard Place''. Meeeeeen, see me...Oh boy..Oh boy. Me and Russians. In fact, my brother. That open field battle still makes me wipe my palm before I begin handling the game pad, anytime I play. You just have to get ready.

Bros I felt sad when d game ended. It kills COD & also buries it. Microsoft and games sha. Even d battlefield 2 was also off-d -hook.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by zyhon96: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Coach8:
How did black ops 2 (the best) not make this list and ghosts did.
abi. Black op2 best story,gameplay,plot.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by harzhan: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
oluwaahmed:

True BF3 is an epitome of graphical beauty and it's very realistic to boot. It tasks the brain( mess one shot up and your team is gone). Bf4 isn't just appealing to me (the police and thief thingy in a the DIVISION setting) is just far off from BF3.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by harzhan: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

with all my love and use of computer and the internet I don't understand this torrent thing.

I see it as a virus because to me it seems I am downloading a malware or something.

Does the torrent install the files or the torrent helps you download the whole application and you have to install the game yourself? Which site do you download torrent games from?
It just downloads it then you install it yourself. The main advantage of torrent is you're downloading the whole thing at once and it doesn't mess your download up irrespective of Internet speed like idm. The the pro version of utorrent I think it has a virus checker.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by gemale(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Akwasi:
Violence is being glorified in this world to children and we wonder where all these terrorists are coming from?

Guy it has always been so. Violence is & would always be part of our humanity. It's even beta nowadays @ least people don't teach their children (mostly males) weaponry as was expected in d olden days.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by tziz(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2015
harzhan:

True BF3 is an epitome of graphical beauty and it's very realistic to boot. It tasks the brain( mess one shot up and your team is gone). Bf4 isn't just appealing to me (the police and thief thingy in a the DIVISION setting) is just far off from BF3.
Pls which one is "police and thief thingy" in Battlefield 4? I doubt uv played BF4, u must be referring to Battlefield; Hardline.
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
tziz:

Pls which one is "police and thief thingy" in Battlefield 4? I doubt uv played BF4, u must be referring to Battlefield: Hardline.
Exactly! Thats what he was referring to.
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by Jaymaestro(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2015
specifications for the latest call of duty , anyone ? (PC)
Re: Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games by dmcdad: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Black Ops 3 you mean? The one due to come out November 3rd?
Jaymaestro:
specifications for the latest call of duty , anyone ? (PC)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psvita Discussion And Game Swap Hub / Ps3 Slim With Games For Sale / Over 250 LATEST PS4 Games (.pkg) and hacking of Ps4 Consoles **ABUJA**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.