Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Good Sermon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Good Sermon (958 Views)

Jokes For Sermon!!! / Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Sermon by imomoh24(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2006
A man finally goes with his wife to church, after promising her for weeks that he'd go. Surprisingly, the man was so impressed with the preacher's sermon he stopped on the way out to shake his hand.

"Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a DAMN fine sermon."

The preacher says, "Why thank you sir, but we don't used profanity in the house of the Lord."

The man says, "But preacher, seriously, I'm not a religious man, but that was the best DAMNED sermon I ever heard."

The preacher says again, "Sir, while I appreciate what you're trying to say, I must be blunt: DO NOT use curse words in the Lord's house again."

The man says, "Well, anyway, I was so impressed with your sermon that I placed $5000 dollars in the collection plate".

"No Shit?" says the Preacher.
Re: Good Sermon by dupsie4u(f): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2006
C wt money can do.
Re: Good Sermon by dupsie4u(f): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2006
C wt money can do??.
Re: Good Sermon by dupsie4u(f): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2006
C wt money can do??.
Re: Good Sermon by dupsie4u(f): 1:23am On Oct 11, 2006
C wt money can do??.
Re: Good Sermon by Oracle(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2006
A wonderful sermon Indeed
Re: Good Sermon by iice(f): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2006
Read this one somewhere but still funny. grin grin
Re: Good Sermon by EmemJU(f): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2006
Yeah! No shit. So even preachers use curse words.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson / Meeting With Obasanjo / Test Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.