Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

#FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter (1661 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by ajahexcel(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
The Federal Government College Okigwe Old Students Association FEGOCOOKOSA is currently in a dinner party in Barcelona Hotels Abuja with great men and women all over the country gathered and the # tag #FGCOKIGWE tends to be the trending now on twitter.....
@fegocookosa
Click here to join this trend
https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q=%23FGCOkigwe&s=hash
Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by Beesluv: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
nice 1
Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope Shaba is in attendance.
Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by cosby02(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
I rep EKSGC.
Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently living in the north, An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with them but respond with fire when they cross my red line. to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's path. The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion. secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba land?? now the akure youths having observed you people are rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses you Igbos now play victims, please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to worry about, cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh. just an advice. God bless Nigeria.
Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by hardywaltz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.
Common sense is hard to come by these days.....

1 Like

Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
hardywaltz:

Common sense is hard to come by these days.....
exactly my point thats why u are still useless to Nigerian society idiot empty headed fellow.
Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by hardywaltz(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

exactly my point thats why u are still useless to Nigerian society idiot empty headed fellow.
We will continue to live in ur land, do our business, reap u guys off and send a huge chunk of our resources back home to build wonderful mansions.
We shall dominate u in ur land just like the fulani's that are now using u guys for target practice.
The best part is that there is absolutely nothing u or that Deji of urs can do about it.
It's just a matter of time u slaves will know ur true status in the contraption called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
hardywaltz:

We will continue to live in ur land, do our business, reap u guys off and send a huge chunk of our resources back home to build wonderful mansions.
We shall dominate u in ur land just like the fulani's that are now using u guys for target practice.
The best part is that there is absolutely nothing u or that Deji of urs can do about it.
It's just a matter of time u slaves will know ur true status in the contraption called Nigeria.

hehehe and we will continue to flog senses into ur deluded brain the moment you start thinking our land are lawless like urs down east and there is nothing anybody will do to save ur arses mind u we need people to sale gala on the street u code nah and yes baby factories + companies also we need 99.99% prostitutes to u code na as a sharp flat headed mumu

1 Like

Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by hardywaltz(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

hehehe and we will continue to flog senses into ur deluded brain the moment you start thinking our land are lawless like urs down east and there is nothing anybody will do to save ur arses mind u we need people to sale gala on the street u code nah and yes baby factories + companies also we need 99.99% prostitutes to u code na as a sharp flat headed mumu
I sense pain in ur tone.
Kpele there's nothing u can do about it other than come here and rant behind the keyboard.
Ooh well if that helps u get an erection.....
We wanted to leave in 1967 but u grand fathers fought to keep us here so u guys should bear with us.

The real reason why the Eze-Ndigbo refuse to remove his cap in ur filthy Deji's house/palace was coz he must have sized him up and seen that he (Deji) was just a pauper that stumbled on the Deji stool due to inheritance and on a normal day the Deji of a guy would not even qualify to be his shop attendant...

2 Likes

Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
hardywaltz:

I sense pain in ur tone.
Kpele there's nothing u can do about it other than come here and rant behind the keyboard.
Ooh well if that helps u get an erection.....
We wanted to leave in 1967 but u grand fathers fought to keep us here so u guys should bear with us.

The real reason why the Eze-Ndigbo refuse to remove his cap in ur filthy Deji's house/palace was coz he must have sized him up and seen that he (Deji) was just a pauper that stumbled on the Deji stool due to inheritance and on a normal day the Deji of a guy would not even qualify to be his shop attendant...
that's why he got whipped like a little kid ur almighty eze, hehehe if u have got heart leave the east and come fight for him kiddo stop chest beating. eze ndi-hegoat

1 Like

Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by chelseaboi(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Datz nice..feddy campus my Alma mater...excel I cee u..
Re: #FGCOKIGWE Now Trending On Twitter by ajahexcel(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
yea bro here

(1) (Reply)

#BuhariDeathSquad:Rivers People Decry APC Triggered Attacks In Onelga On Twitter / List Of 27 Federal High Court Judges Transferred / Nigeria Hits 5000MW Generation Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.