Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

ACTUARIES Get In Here!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ACTUARIES Get In Here!! (4929 Views)

Actuarial Scientists Get In Here!! / Master In Actuarial Science In Need Of Placement For Industrial Traning / I'm Actuarial Sciensist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACTUARIES Get In Here!! by Femillionz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: ACTUARIES Get In Here!! by richie9093(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Lordnewton1:
you can but account is much more relevant here. You have the basic requirements already IE math, eng, economics, government..Not so sure about agric or biology.

Re: ACTUARIES Get In Here!! by Lordnewton1(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2018
richie9093:

Baba, it seems like you're currently a UNILAG student. I'm also a 200level actuarial student in UNILAG. if you don't mind, I'd love us to talk further and brainstorm.

Thanks

Alright, you can email your phone number to cool
Re: ACTUARIES Get In Here!! by haryomikun(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
richie9093:

May i have your number, sir? Just gained admission as a DE student to read actuarial science in Unilag.

I'd love to connect with you bro. I need serious guidance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview With Diageo / Please Who Knows FMCG Distributions Limited / The Horrible Truth About Online Job Applications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.