Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested (7392 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by cybertyrant(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2015
During the heat and popularity of radio Biafra, the head of state muhammadu buhari offered our director 1 billion dollars to drop Biafra issue and dream but he turned it down due to he was sent by God.
The other day DSS came to his house which he threw them out and threatened to shoot them if they return .
As of resent the states in southeast are placing bounties on who ever finds him especially anambra-30 million naira
Etc
Now he has been set up by a close friend or enemy that knows his movement or monitors him
The question is
1- was he been spied on by DSS?
OR
2-was it a close friend?

Those are things to think about, u feel stay awake for one week for one million naira talkless of 500 Million naira
Those that caught him must be jubilating and drinking champagne
We will hold a protest all over the world, just watch, they should not push us to the wall.
Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Today By The DSS
The version we heard...
Reports reaching us indicates that the Director of Radio biafra Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested by the DSS.
A report last week indicated that a N500million bounty was placed for his arrest.
The report has it that because of the N500million bounty, on his secret arrival to Nigeria, his good friend and "Igbo brother" helped security men with information about his whereabout .
I'm just speechless !!! Reason why i'd believe he was betrayed is that, this is not the first time he secretly entered Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu himself had said it severally on Radio Biafra.
!!
2 hrs · Public

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Splendidee(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2015
see money o,that figure though...
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Ufranklin92(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2015
yama yama talk.see as you carry the dude for head.he doesn't even know if u exit

33 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by chinchum(m): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Delusions of grandeur ! . So much stupidity in one post

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Lobolintin(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2015
I just got off the phone with Buabri....Nnamdi is alright ..they called him for dinner
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2015
God will punish whoever facilitated his arrest, i know some Igbo are like Judas they can do anything to make money. May such person die like Judas

2 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by debris: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Some people wen they hear biafra they just wana hear bad news
plx repent....
2015 stil got days to work on ur life.

2 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Fash20: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Cybertyrant I sware you don't have brain in your skull As in you reason like a 4 year old child.
1. Buhari offered Nnamdi kunu N1b to let go his biafra ambition
2. Dss wanted to arrest him he threatened to shoot them if they ever come back
Mehn wake up. Pls is that what Nnamdi kunu is teaching you guys on Radio Biafra?

45 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Ufranklin92(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2015
debris:
plx repent....

NNE ke way
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Nnamdi kanu doesn't sneek into Nigeria, he is not a coward, stop potraying him as one. He will be released soon.

2 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Fash20:
Cybertyrant I sware you don't have brain in your skull As in you reason like a 4 year old child.
1. Buhari offered Nnamdi kunu N1b
2. Dss wanted to arrest him he threatened them with gun.
Pls is that what Nnamdi kunu is teaching you guys?
Why dont u mind ur business? Was there a nigeria before 1914? I wonder how you reason.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2015
OP...nonsense! He showed up at the Airport like he usually does and they arrested him. It was a bait and Nigeria foolishly fell for it. He is a British Citizen..they can't hold him for long.

5 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by cybertyrant(m): 12:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Fash20:
1. Buhari offered Nnamdi kunu N1b to let go his biafra ambition
2. Dss wanted to arrest him he threatened to shoot them if they ever come back
Mehn wake up. Pls is that what Nnamdi kunu is teaching you guys on Radio Biafra?

OPERATION GET LOST
OYA ZO KA NAMA

2 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by cybertyrant(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2015
[b]9. Diegobonito: Quote Post
Nnamdi kanu doesn't sneek into Nigeria, he is not a coward, stop potraying him as one. He will be rel it.[/quote]
[/b]i didnt say he was sneaking
The question is how did they know the particular airport
Think again
With thousands of emigrants they knew he was boarding nigeria
Reason with ur head
He was set up
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Fash20: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Diegobonito:
Why dont u mind ur business? Was there a nigeria before 1914? I wonder how you reason.
STFU. Obey your commander, pick up arms biafra or death. Nonsense! I'll make sure I spare no ig** man ,woman, girls, boys old, young etc if you guys try to be violent.

2 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2015
cybertyrant:
i didnt say he was sneaking
The question is how did they know the particular airport
Think again
Will thousands of emigrants they knew he was boarding nigeria
Reason with ur head

No..you don't understand. THIS WAS A PLOY BY IPOB/RADIO BIAFRA AND GMB/NIGERIA GOV. FELL FOR IT...just like they fell for his diatribes that made Radio Biafra popular. Radio Biafra wasn't known widely prior to May of this yr. Nigeria government made it popular. Same strategy...he showed up at the airport and knew he would be arrested. Watch and see what will happen from international communities and NGOs following protests by IPOB. IPOB needed a catalyst to rally the world on their side...there it issmiley They couldn't be happier

Don't be surprised if Obama and Cameron issue press conference saying...President Buhari must respect the right to self determination of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Mark my words...like it happened to Gaddafi and Mubarak. The prediction Nigeria will cease to exist by 2015 is still on course.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Fash20:
STFU. Obey your commander, pick up arms biafra or death. Nonsense! I'll make sure I spare no ig** man ,woman, girls, boys old, young etc if you try any guys try to be violent.
Before then you must have been dead.

2 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by obailala(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2015
cybertyrant:
During the heat and popularity of radio Biafra, the head of state muhammadu buhari offered our director 1 billion dollars to drop Biafra issue and dream but he turned it down due to he was sent by God.
The other day DSS came to his house which he threw them out and threatened to shoot them if they return .
As of resent the states in southeast are placing bounties on who ever finds him especially anambra-30 million naira
Etc
Now he has been set up by a close friend or enemy that knows his movement or monitors him
The question is
1- was he been spied on by DSS?
OR
2-was it a close friend?
Those are things to think about, u feel stay awake for one week for one million naira talkless of 500 Million naira
Those that caught him must be jubilating and drinking champagne
We will hold a protest all over the world, just watch, they should not push us to the wall.
Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Today By The DSS
The version we heard...
Reports reaching us indicates that the Director of Radio biafra Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested by the DSS.
A report last week indicated that a N500million bounty was placed for his arrest.
The report has it that because of the N500million bounty, on his secret arrival to Nigeria, his good friend and "Igbo brother" helped security men with information about his whereabout .
I'm just speechless !!! Reason why i'd believe he was betrayed is that, this is not the first time he secretly entered Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu himself had said it severally on Radio Biafra.
!!
2 hrs · Public
lol.... Buhari offers Nnamdi Kanu $1billion to drop the Biafran issue...I'm sure this must be one of the 'raw truths' that oga director shared with the teeming population of his transistor radio secessionist followers. .. and then some people are still in doubt over the sanity of these followers?.... and then again, the biggest problem is that these clowns are referred to as Igbos? angry

14 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Fash20: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2015
cybertyrant:

OPERATION GET LOST OYA ZO KA NAMA
Nnamdi kunu my visit kiri****.
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Fash20: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2015
cybertyrant:

OPERATION GET LOST OYA ZO KA NAMA
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by cybertyrant(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:

No..you don't understand. THIS WAS A PLOY BY IPOB/RADIO BIAFRA AND GMB/NIGERIA GOV. FELL FOR IT...just like they fell for his diatribes that made Radio Biafra popular. Radio Biafra wasn't known widely prior to May of this yr. Nigeria government made it popular. Same strategy...he showed up at the airport and knew he would be arrested. Watch and see what will happen from international communities and NGOs
I hope so
Help me tell carol munday on her facebook to tell the coordinators around the world to stage a massive protest never before and our common strategy of twitting #RELEASEDIRECTORNOW
white house will and must hear us

1 Like

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2015
cybertyrant:

I hope so
Help me tell carol munday on her facebook to tell the coordinators around the world to stage a massive protest never before and our common strategy of twitting #RELEASEDIRECTORNOW
white house will and must hear us

Will be happening shortly...around the world!
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Fash20: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2015
Diegobonito:
Before then you must have been dead.
No be mouth now. You people should just do something stupid.

1 Like

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2015
CLOWNS

CLOWNS

1 Like

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by cybertyrant(m): 12:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Fash20:
undecided
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by cybertyrant(m): 12:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Fash20:
In ur dreams fellow fash
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2015
I laugh In Swahili

I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently living in the north, An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with them but respond with fire when they cross my red line. to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's path. The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion. secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba land?? now the akure youths having observed you people are rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses you Igbos now play victims, please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to worry about, cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh. just an advice. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by cybertyrant(m): 12:55am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
I laugh In Swahili

I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.

who invited this Goat

6 Likes

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2015
cybertyrant:
who invited this Goat
ur flat headed father did.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Lanretoye(m): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2015
debris:
plx repent....
ur moniker tho undecided
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Tkester: 1:34am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:

No..you don't understand. THIS WAS A PLOY BY IPOB/RADIO BIAFRA AND GMB/NIGERIA GOV. FELL FOR IT...just like they fell for his diatribes that made Radio Biafra popular. Radio Biafra wasn't known widely prior to May of this yr. Nigeria government made it popular. Same strategy...he showed up at the airport and knew he would be arrested. Watch and see what will happen from international communities and NGOs following protests by IPOB. IPOB needed a catalyst to rally the world on their side...there it issmiley They couldn't be happier

Don't be surprised if Obama and Cameron issue press conference saying...President Buhari must respect the right to self determination of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Mark my words...like it happened to Gaddafi and Mubarak. The prediction Nigeria will cease to exist by 2015 is still on course.

You made some salient points, but I do think that Nigeria if ever it will collapse will be 2017. IPOB need to intensify their struggle and media campaign high at the moment I think they are doing just fine, however, they need another one year for their actions to be more visible.
Re: THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested by Sunexy(m): 1:57am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
I laugh In Swahili

I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.

Rubbish info

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Lift 80 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty - Ezekwesili / REVISED RESULTS: See How PDP Met The Requirements In Zamfara State, And Must Be / The Silent Richest Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.