Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Silent Richest Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Silent Richest Igbo Man (7375 Views)

'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) / The Silent War Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Naniboi17: 6:50pm On May 16, 2022
Sam Iwuajoku is a consummate businessman and entrepreneur with a keen eye for new opportunities. Sam holds a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of California and has extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Steel and Commodities industries. He is the Director and sole owner of the following companies in the industry:

- Steelman Nigeria Ltd. (Steel and Billets)
- Intercity Commodities Ltd. (Bulk commodities supplier)
- Corporate Oil and Gas Ltd. (Oil and Petroleum Products)
- Unigate Investments Ltd. (Stock Trading Company)

Having purchased a Hawker 800 business jet in the late 1990s, his interest in aviation has grown to include aviation services and construction.

After founding Quits Aviation Services Ltd. and Afri Infrastructure Development Ltd in 2008 and 2011, Sam has completed and operates the first and only world class general aviation services facility at Lagos International Airport in partnership with ExecuJet Aviation Group.
He was recently featured in Forbes list of unknown billionaires in Nigeria.
He was recently featured in Forbes list of unknown billionaires in Nigeria.
Due to his secretive lifestyle, his exact net worth is not known but close sources reveals that he is worth more than $4billion.
He loathes people singing his praise over such acts of humaneness. He is not your kind of billionaire who calls for publicity over donations he makes.
He is prefers a secretive lifestyle and operates behind the scenes.
The Imo Born business Mogul was in born on April 1956, he a obtained a degree in chemical engineering from the University of California.
Iwuajoku’s ExecuJet planes are second to none and this is why top Nigerians, the rich and famous in the society have continued to patronize its services.

With ExecuJet, customers choose when they want to leave, where they want to fly to, and even how quickly they want to get there.

ExecuJet’s facility located at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, is the first of its kind in Nigeria and Africa that exudes class, style and opulent splendour that differentiate men of means from boys rising.

With state-of-the-art facilities to boot and an ambience of class, style, comfort, it is a run-away from the hustle and bustle of the main international terminal of the airport.

Unknown to many, ExecuJet, is a member of the Luxembourg-based Luxaviation Group, the second largest operator of corporate aircraft in the world. Luxaviation manages more than 235 aircraft and currently employs more than 1,300 employees worldwide.

ExecuJet also offers a diverse range of services including aircraft management for private and commercial registered aircraft, aircraft charter, aircraft maintenance, aircraft completions management and fixed base operations.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by helinues: 6:51pm On May 16, 2022
And yet they can't develop tining SE

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Naniboi17: 6:52pm On May 16, 2022
"INI EGO"

This is the Execujet Terminal at the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja Lagos.

These Jets all Belong to Execujet LTD &
QUITS Aviation Services LTD,

Execujet LTD Boasts of the Largest Fleet of Private Jets in Africa,
Providing Means for Safe Air Travels within Nigeria, Africa & to Europe, Asia, North & South America.

Execujet Operates 133 Jets Worldwide & has 750 Staff in Africa, Europe, Asia, North & South America.

QUITS Aviation Services LTD Provides Parking & Ancillary Services for Aviators in the Country.

The LEGEND Hotel Operates under the
Curio Hilton Franchise,
It's Located at the Murtala Mohammed Airport,
Lagos,
Providing World Class Hospitality Services,
With the Best of Facilities to Clients from all Around the World.
They have In-House Immigration Facilities for Private Jet Passengers.

These 3 Organizations are Chaired by
Chief Sam Iwuajoku,

He is Often Addressed as "Ozupulu Ini Ego" - One who Kicked Open the Pit/Grave of Wealth/Money.

"Ini Ego" Loosely Translates as
Pit/Grave of Wealth/Money.

Some others Address him as "Alusi Ego"-
The Deity/god of Wealth/Money.

***Calculating the Costs of these Aircrafts, the Hotel & their Estimated Returns will Cause Head & Chest Ache.

THIS IS THE PIT OF MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Naniboi17: 6:54pm On May 16, 2022
2020 Gulfstream G550 GV-SP, It Belongs to Imo State Born Business Mogul, Chief Sam Iwuajoku, "Alusi Ego"

It's his Latest Acquisition,
It was Procured for his Personal use at the Cost of $62m.

Chief Sam Iwuajoku is Chairman
Afri Infrastructure Development LTD,
QUITS Aviation Services LTD &
EXECUJET Aviation Nig. LTD.

It was Sent for Routine Maintenance & Repairs in Ukraine

It Runs on 2 Rolls Royce BR700 Engines,
It has Capacity for 19 Passengers,
It was Configured to have ;
King Size Beds in its 3 Luxury Sleeper Cabins,
Double Shower Rooms & Sinks,
A Conference & Dining Room,
Crew Rest Area.

It has Onboard 4G Network,
Enabling High-Speed Internet Browsing & Gaming.

It has an Annual Operation Cost of $2.2m,
When Broken down it's $4,923.97 Per Hour,
Approximately $5k Per Hour.

It Runs as Fast as 499.661 Knots Per Hours,
That is 575 Miles Per Hour/941 Km/h.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Eriokanmi: 6:54pm On May 16, 2022
Good. Please go and read of Obijackson. You'd know there are silent billionaires in your region who don't talk

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Naniboi17: 6:55pm On May 16, 2022

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Franky70(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2022
People dey oo

1 Like

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Ofodirinwa: 6:57pm On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good. Please go and read of Obijackson. You'd know there are silent billionaires in your region who don't talk

Obijackson that puts his name on everything?

1 Like

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Brexxit(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2022
Are you sure he is not an otokoto man?

Cos we don't trust you guys.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Naniboi17: 8:36pm On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:

He is rich but currently he is not even in the top 10 of richest Igbos. Sam Iwuajoku, Ibeto, Maduka, Felix JaFac ,Arthur Eze etc are far richer than him

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Eriokanmi: 8:37pm On May 16, 2022
Naniboi17:

He is rich but currently he is not even in the top 10 of richest Igbos. Sam Iwuajoku, Ibeto, Maduka, Felix JaFac ,Arthur Eze etc are far richer than him
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by tit(f): 8:53pm On May 16, 2022
He is like a houseboy to Otedollar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Naniboi17: 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
tit:

Keep dreaming

12 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by ThEGodFaThEr137: 11:24pm On May 16, 2022
tit:
Mumu, go and read about him then you'll know that Otedollar greets him and shouts "Twale sir".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:06am On May 17, 2022
Brexxit:
Are you sure he is not an otokoto man?

Cos we don't trust you guys.

Your trust ain't needed!

10 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:11am On May 17, 2022
One doesn't hear much about him. Maybe he's publicity shy (a good thing if you ask me) like the likes of ABC Orjiakor of SEPLAT and Benedict Peters of AITEO.

2 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by ygowon: 1:16am On May 17, 2022
helinues:
Tiny not timing. Your hatred for them will kill you one day.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by ygowon: 1:17am On May 17, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:
One doesn't hear much about him. Maybe he's publicity shy (a good thing if you ask me) like the likes of ABC Orjiakor of SEPLAT and Benedict Peters of AITEO.
Even Obi cubana was silent until cubana chief priest and other social media giants started pushing him out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Ekpeitit(m): 2:29am On May 17, 2022
These fools keep talking about rich rich all the time, meanwhile Biafraland is the poorest and most fukcedd up part of Nigeria (No roads,no companies and no infrastructure). If you're so rich why don't you all go back and live in Biafraland instead of selling pure water and bread all over Nigeria and doing armed robbery?
The last time I drove through Aba and Onitsha I threw up in my car because it was so smelly and dirty.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by ebufa: 4:19am On May 17, 2022
Ekpeitit:
These fools keep talking about rich rich all the time, meanwhile Biafraland is the poorest and most fukcedd up part of Nigeria (No roads,no companies and no infrastructure). If you're so rich why don't you all go back and live in Biafraland instead of selling pure water and bread all over Nigeria and doing armed robbery?
The last time I drove through Aba and Onitsha I threw up in my car because it was so smelly and dirty.

lol.....master ekaette ..........go and boil some rice! mumu man...bloody mmogho!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by PrinceOfLagos: 4:58am On May 17, 2022
MEN dey

South East get MEN abeg

11 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by PrinceOfLagos: 4:59am On May 17, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

All of them are criminals. There’s nobody from that cursed region that isn’t a criminal.

They’re very good at camouflaging the source of their wealth.

Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Drug Peddlers, Ritualists, Baby Factory, Human Factory, Car Jacking syndicates, Cannibals, just name it.

I like the way the Malaysian & Indonesian Law Enforcement Authorities push them to their gruesome deaths from the top of high rise buildings while claiming they jumped to commit suicide.

I told them that no bastard from their cursed region will EVER rule Nigeria, they kept on attacking me like they do to everybody who tell them the factual & unblemished truth.

This is the price they pay for their intolerance, impatience, hatred & their domineering and parasitic nature.

In the 70’s, when the spate of armed robbery was skyrocketing, these cursed bastards lied that the Ghanaians were responsible, and that was why the Ghanaians were chased back to their Country.

It was not until the 90’s that we saw the true picture of what was really happening, hence the introduction & integration of burglary proof into all our buildings.

In the 80’s, nobody knew about fake & sub-standard products until these cannibalistic bastards claimed to be more industrious & commerce-driven than the British.

I am a very fair & rational being. I am not saying that other tribes & ethnicity are not complicit in these vices, but all you need to do is check the demographic ratio & frequency of these perpetrated crimes - and you’ll have your answer.

Look, I know some bastards will quote me to spew their usual nonsense that I’m hate-filled.

I do not hate you. I am merely reciprocating & reflecting the ugly image in your mirrors back to you, and unlike Jesus who preached Love & Forgiveness to his followers for their misdeeds, whatever you bring to my doorstep, you’ll get back in 100 folds.

Nobody has a monopoly of madness. You cannot plant guava and expect to harvest pineapple.

Just pray, and continue praying that, I (You can call me Sango’s Finest) does not rise to the position of absolute authority in the Southwest; I swear by Sango & my ancestors, even the rotten carcasses of your bastard Fathers & Mothers will be exhumed & thrown out of every SOUTHWESTERN CITIES and back to the cursed lands from whence you came.

I am very happy & delighted at the way iPOB, ESN & UGM are setting your region on fire, so that when the time is ripe for us to rid you rotten maggots from the Southwest, we will be waiting for those of you who would want to hide & take refuge under our umbrella that you & your cursed & inglorious ancestors have always despised.

Consider this as a friendly message.

We are patiently waiting, observing & calculating.

The seed of hatred that you have planted and watering in the hearts of my people is gradually germinating & growing into a mighty iroko tree.

This is the reason why you're yet to make a head way in life, so much hate, envy and jealousy against an innocent tribe ?

How old are you again?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by LagosEmir: 5:02am On May 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This is the reason why you're yet to make a head way in life

How old are you again?
OptimmusPrimme is a poverty stricken fool at 50yrs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Pmedia7787: 5:44am On May 17, 2022
LagosEmir:

OptimmusPrimme is a poverty stricken fool at 50yrs

I think this is a kid
Going by the name

1 Like

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by YourFavorite21(m): 6:02am On May 17, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

All of them are criminals. There’s nobody from that cursed region that isn’t a criminal.

Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Drug Peddlers, Ritualists, Baby Factory, Human Factory, Car Jacking syndicates, Cannibals, just name it.

I like the way the Malaysian & Indonesian Law Enforcement Authorities push them to their gruesome deaths from the top of high rise buildings while claiming they jumped to commit suicide.

I told them that no bastard from their cursed region will EVER rule Nigeria, they kept on attacking me like they do to everybody who tell them the factual & unblemished truth.

This is the price they pay for their intolerance, impatience, hatred & their domineering and parasitic nature.

In the 70’s, when the spate of armed robbery was skyrocketing, these cursed bastards lied that the Ghanaians were responsible, and that was why the Ghanaians were chased back to their Country.

It was not until the 90’s that we saw the true picture of what was really happening, hence the introduction & integration of burglary proof into all our buildings.

In the 80’s, nobody knew about fake & sub-standard products until these cannibalistic bastards claimed to be more industrious & commerce-driven than the British.

I am a very fair & rational being. I am not saying that other tribes & ethnicity are not complicit in these vices, but all you need to do is check the demographic ratio & frequency of these perpetrated crimes - and you’ll have your answer.

Look, I know some bastards will quote me to spew their usual nonsense that I’m hate-filled.

I do not hate you. I am merely reciprocating & reflecting the ugly image in your mirrors back to you, and unlike Jesus who preached Love & Forgiveness to his followers for their misdeeds, whatever you bring to my doorstep, you’ll get back in 100 folds.

Nobody has a monopoly of madness. You cannot plant guava and expect to harvest pineapple.

Just pray, and continue praying that, I (You can call me Sango’s Finest) does not rise to the position of absolute authority in the Southwest; I swear by Sango & my ancestors, even the rotten carcasses of your bastard Fathers & Mothers will be exhumed & thrown out of every SOUTHWESTERN CITIES and back to the cursed lands from whence you came.

I am very happy & delighted at the way iPOB, ESN & UGM are setting your region on fire, so that when the time is ripe for us to rid you rotten maggots from the Southwest, we will be waiting for those of you who would want to hide & take refuge under our umbrella that you & your cursed & inglorious ancestors have always despised.

The seed of hatred that you have planted and watering in the hearts of my people is gradually germinating & growing into a mighty iroko tree.
Better crawl back into whatever crevice, you sneaked out of and stop interjecting in human conversations.

Bitter soul.

5 Likes

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Psychokinetic: 6:09am On May 17, 2022
helinues:
You should really get a life. Hating on South East all day on Nairaland is no way to live. I understand you’re being paid 30k every month to display dangerous stupidity online but is that money really worth your soul??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by CaptainAyub: 6:21am On May 17, 2022
OptimmusPrimme:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Silent Richest Igbo Man by Despacito1: 6:28am On May 17, 2022
Naniboi17:
"INI EGO"

This is the Execujet Terminal at the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja Lagos.

These Jets all Belong to Execujet LTD &
QUITS Aviation Services LTD,

Execujet LTD Boasts of the Largest Fleet of Private Jets in Africa,
Providing Means for Safe Air Travels within Nigeria, Africa & to Europe, Asia, North & South America.

Execujet Operates 133 Jets Worldwide & has 750 Staff in Africa, Europe, Asia, North & South America.

QUITS Aviation Services LTD Provides Parking & Ancillary Services for Aviators in the Country.

The LEGEND Hotel Operates under the
Curio Hilton Franchise,
It's Located at the Murtala Mohammed Airport,
Lagos,
Providing World Class Hospitality Services,
With the Best of Facilities to Clients from all Around the World.
They have In-House Immigration Facilities for Private Jet Passengers.

These 3 Organizations are Chaired by
Chief Sam Iwuajoku,

He is Often Addressed as "Ozupulu Ini Ego" - One who Kicked Open the Pit/Grave of Wealth/Money.

"Ini Ego" Loosely Translates as
Pit/Grave of Wealth/Money.

Some others Address him as "Alusi Ego"-
The Deity/god of Wealth/Money.

***Calculating the Costs of these Aircrafts, the Hotel & their Estimated Returns will Cause Head & Chest Ache.

THIS IS THE PIT OF MONEY.
where are the so called companies an located. All mist be in the SW or North. They don't see anything good investing in their SE home they called village. "If him be richest igbo man for him pocket, who him help" has he created any direct jobs, roads or hospital in the tiny Igboland. All is in Lagos tomorrow they will say we're marginalised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Photos Of Tinubu Has Internet Blowing Up,it Looks That He Is Aging Backwards / So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? / Atiku: PDP Will Bounce Back – Bode George Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.