Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Any Cpa Guru Here?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Cpa Guru Here?? (5464 Views)

How To Choose Best Converting Offers On Any Cpa Network / I Need One-on-one Training: Any CPA Expert Resident In Abeokuta? / Easiest Way To Get Accepted Into Any CPA Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cpa Guru Here?? by naijawealth(m): 3:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Hi guys, please dose CPA Networks like

PeerFly.com

A2Ads.com

ClickDealer.com

W4.com

AffiliatiNetwork.com
ProfitKingsMedia.com

WolfStormMedia.com

Accepts nigerians.
i mean do i need to join them with VPN?
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Peerfly accepts Nigerians without any problem. Their registration is fast.

naijawealth:

PeerFly.com

A2Ads.com

ClickDealer.com

W4.com

AffiliatiNetwork.com
ProfitKingsMedia.com

WolfStormMedia.com

Accepts nigerians.
i mean do i need to join them with VPN?
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by bedfordng(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
naijawealth:
PeerFly.com
A2Ads.com
ClickDealer.com
W4.com
AffiliatiNetwork.com ProfitKingsMedia.com
WolfStormMedia.com
Accepts nigerians. i mean do i need to join them with VPN?
it works only if you know your way
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ireti35: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
naijawealth:
PeerFly.com
A2Ads.com
ClickDealer.com
W4.com
AffiliatiNetwork.com ProfitKingsMedia.com
WolfStormMedia.com
Accepts nigerians. i mean do i need to join them with VPN?
You do not need VPN. Acceptance is strict.
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ireti35: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
These tips will help you get accepted as soon as possible especially with peerfly and maxbounty.

1. Surf their sites and see what you can promote; though I recommend zip/email submit. The conversion rate is high. Don't register yet!

2. Proof to your CPA Network that you are serious, build a landing page for the offer you want to promote.

3. Start your registration process. Fill in necessary details especially your phone number, Skype, website. These three are very important.

You will definitely be contacted. Once they cannot reach you, that is automatically a decline in approval. Hint: call your manager instantly during his/her working hour to fast track your approval.

After acceptance, start promoting your landing page and make money.

CPA Experience us worthwhile.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by jammeyboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
ireti35:
These tips will help you get accepted as soon as possible especially with peerfly and maxbounty.

1. Surf their sites and see what you can promote; though I recommend zip/email submit. The conversion rate is high. Don't register yet!

2. Proof to your CPA Network that you are serious, build a landing page for the offer you want to promote.

3. Start your registration process. Fill in necessary details especially your phone number, Skype, website. These three are very important.

You will definitely be contacted. Once they cannot reach you, that is automatically a decline in approval. Hint: call your manager instantly during his/her working hour to fast track your approval.

After acceptance, start promoting your landing page and make money.

CPA Experience us worthwhile.

Hope this helps.

What is CPA Oga seun put us thru
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by jammeyboy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ireti35: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=jammeyboy post=39109479]

What is CPA Oga seun put us thru [/quote

I love affiliate marketing with passion. CPA stands for Cost Per Action. You get paid when anyone you refer to your merchant's website takes an action. Thus could be sale if product, signups to some offers, email/zip submit, e.t.c, not some kinds of scamming referral sites flooding the internet today.

I would want to conclude that CPA offers by the mentioned networks above is the laziest way to make money online. Ask me how.

Once accepted into the programme, you set the rest on autopilot.

E.g Hire a designer to design a landing page at most $15, Domain hosting and registration say $20. The targeted audience on Facebook and retargeting tactics $1-$5 per day.

Earning potential: offer paying $9/ email submit(US) example could be found on peerfly.

You will sure make more than $500 in your first month. Your success lies on Facebook retargeting and audience tactics..

I once posted on investment thread "how to invest $30 and make $300 in a month"...this is an extract of the content I sell...

You can search online for more.

Hint: $100/DAY CPA by Tyler Pratt
easycpacommisions, if you can purchase them they are good for you.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ireti35: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Do they pay? Yes they do....

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by jammeyboy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=ireti35 post=39111812][/quote] how do I start.
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by jammeyboy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
bedfordng:
it works only if you know your way
bro can u teach us how to without charging us. please
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by jammeyboy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Peerfly accepts Nigerians without any problems. Their registration is fast.

bros any help from you too will be appreciated
there is no how we will make money from it that we won't remember u
pls assist in anyway u can
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
jammeyboy:

bros any help from you too will be appreciated
there is no how we will make money from it that we won't remember u
pls assist in anyway u can

One of the key of getting easily approved is to let whoever sees your application form to know that you have a focused plan. Do not show that you are doing a lot of things. Never write you are doing Email Marketing because a lot of scammers spam people with CPA.

They are against spamming. Always tell then you want to do PPC. When once they see PPC, they see you as a serious marketer. Then write you plan on spending $50 a day to find out which offer will convert. And you plan to increase when it converts. These guys are looking for PPC (Pay Per Click) marketers that are willing to risk their money.
Note a lot of offers do not convert. It is not a walk in the park. It is like any business. It takes time to find out what works. Invest slowly and wisely when you start until you know what works for you.

3 Likes

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Also, Markethealth is a CPA site that accepts people with ease. Immediate approval. Just haveaa blog and they will accept you.

But, Peerfly is relatively easy. Just remember PPC. When writing use verticals instead of niches.

1 Like

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by Sweetguy25: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Most networks don't accept Nigerians but some very good ones like peerfly do. Things you'll need - 1. A website with your own branded domain name(eg. NaijaWealthMarketing.Com). The website doesn't have need to look too flashy but it should look professional. You'll also need an email address with your domain name(eg admin@naijawealthmarketing.com). 2. You need to be on some instant messaging platforms like skype. Most affiliate managers are on skype or aol(aim). 3. A valid phone number is necessary for some networks like maxbounty and neverblue. They must speak with you on the phone before they accept your application. 4. You need to know how to answer their questions.; What are your traffic sources? What verticals are you interested in? What is your daily ad spend? your experience in affiliate marketing, are the most common questions. 5. Finally, you need to submit payment and identity information. That's all and goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 5:07am On Oct 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

One of the key of getting easily approved is to let whoever sees your application form to know that you have a focused plan. Do not show that you are doing a lot of things. Never write you are doing Email Marketing because a lot of scammers spam people with CPA.

They are against spamming. Always tell then you want to do PPC. When once they see PPC, they see you as a serious marketer. Then write you plan on spending $50 a day to find out which offer will convert. And you plan to increase when it converts. These guys are looking for PPC (Pay Per Click) marketers that are willing to risk their money.
Note a lot of offers do not convert. It is not a walk in the park. It is like any business. It takes time to find out what works. Invest slowly and wisely when you start until you know what works for you.
seriously i dont follow
cos i dont understand
lets say i want to start
how many sites do i have to work with to start seeing result in not a long time
can u give me like 2 or more sites dt u can recommend dt accepts us
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 5:09am On Oct 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Also, Markethealth is a CPA site that accepts people with ease. Immediate approval. Just haveaa blog and they will accept you.

But, Peerfly is relatively easy. Just remember PPC. When writing use verticals instead of niches.
please bro give us a copy of mails dt u had sent to them or how do we write them
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 5:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Most networks don't accept Nigerians but some very good ones like peerfly do. Things you'll need - 1. A website with your own branded domain name(eg. NaijaWealthMarketing.Com). The website doesn't have need to look too flashy but it should look professional. You'll also need an email address with your domain name(eg admin@naijawealthmarketing.com). 2. You need to be on some instant messaging platforms like skype. Most affiliate managers are on skype or aol(aim). 3. A valid phone number is necessary for some networks like maxbounty and neverblue. They must speak with you on the phone before they accept your application. 4. You need to know how to answer their questions.; What are your traffic sources? What verticals are you interested in? What is your daily ad spend? your experience in affiliate marketing, are the most common questions. 5. Finally, you need to submit payment and identity information. That's all and goodluck.

can a blog works in d stead of a website
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 5:30am On Oct 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

would i have to purchase or spend money with them before they can employ me
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by Sweetguy25: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2015
ewuoso:

can a blog works in d stead of a website
Yes it can but I won't advise you to use a blog. To build a website doesn't cost more than 3k naira. Besides, you will still need webhosting in the long run if you want to be serious about affiliate marketing.
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by naijawealth(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks for ur reply Guys. Am currently working on them now. just that the ebook am using its from white man. can help those that need the ebook for a token.
I attached one of the guys manual which is the simple to get accepted. check my signature if your interested to get this package. though i bouth it high but m not going to charge u much as we are one!!

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
ewuoso:

seriously i dont follow
cos i dont understand
lets say i want to start
how many sites do i have to work with to start seeing result in not a long time
can u give me like 2 or more sites dt u can recommend dt accepts us

You do not need to do much to start. Go to Markethealth. Register with them and fill their registration form. After that when you reach the segment for traffic sources, write PPC. They will accept you instantly. Markethealth is a good starting point for people new to CPA.

When you start making money with MarketHealth, go to Peerfly and a when it reaches traffic sources, tell them how you promoted your Markethealth offers. It would be easier then because you have experience in promoting CPA Offers.

Register in Markethealth first. It is immediate without rejection and start promoting thems with either blogging/SEO (that is driving traffic to your offers through ads on your site), through Article Marketing like using sites like Ezine (you must have domains to redirect your offers because of Ezine Policies) or through ads like Facebook.

As you gain experience, you join other networks.

2 Likes

Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
ewuoso:

would i have to purchase or spend money with them before they can employ me

Big companies pay these guys to get marketers for them. These are advertisers. You join them as a marketer. If you can bring traffic to the CPA offers for them, they pay you a percentage of the profit.

So you join them by feeling their form and telling them how experienced you are as a marketers. Sites like Markethealth are looking for starters who can become the next big thing. Peerfly is looking for those that have a little experience.

The Big networks want pros. So applying to those ones are the ones you get massive rejection. If you are a big marketer drawing lots of traffic, even the top networks will want you even if you are a Nigerian.
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Big companies pay these guys to get marketers for them. These are advertisers. You join them as a marketer. If you can bring traffic to the CPA offers for them, they pay you a percentage of the profit.

So you join them by feeling their form and telling them how experienced you are as a marketers. Sites like Markethealth are looking for starters who can become the next big thing. Peerfly is looking for those that have a little experience.

The Big networks want pros. So applying to those ones are the ones you get massive rejection. If you are a big marketer drawing lots of traffic, even the top networks will want you even if you are a Nigerian.

i HAVE REGISTERED AT https://stats.markethealth.com/offers/index/57/18 PLS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT NEXT
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2015
ewuoso:

i HAVE REGISTERED AT https://stats.markethealth.com/offers/index/57/18 PLS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT NEXT

Set up a free blog, like
Learn how to post ads and select two or three products from different Verticals (Niches) you feel will sell well. For instance, Acne, Weightloss.

Post the ads on your blog and start blogging.

There are other ways you can market like with article marketing or PPC. PPC can lead to losses if you do not know how to market.

If you grow your blog, you can drive traffic to your ads and make profit. It is not a walk in the park. It is hard work. It takes focus and determination.
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Set up a free blog, like
Learn how to post ads and select two or three products from different Verticals (Niches) you feel will sell well. For instance, Acne, Weightloss.

Post the ads on your blog and start blogging.

There are other ways you can market like with article marketing or PPC. PPC can lead to losses if you do not know how to market.

If you grow your blog, you can drive traffic to your ads and make profit. It is not a walk in the park. It is hard work. It takes focus and determination.
Do i need to create another blog or use d one i have already. adcxpressandi..com dt is my blog
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by Sweetguy25: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
ewuoso:

Do i need to create another blog or use d one i have already. adcxpressandi..com dt is my blog

Let me tell you the truth. Affiliate marketing is difficult. You may barely make a dime if you want to use to blog to promote affiliate offers.
First of all, your blog gets mostly nigerian traffic and you're promoting products that are a bit alien to the Nigerian market. Also, I don't even know what the niche of your blog is.

Invest some money and promote affiliate offers in a manner that won't waste your time and energy.

I hope i'm not killing your morale.
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
ewuoso:

If your blog is on, there is no need to change it. Find nice offers and promote them with your blog.
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
[b]@ewuso There is what is called targeted ads. Let us take for instance, you want to promote an acne cream from markethealth. You need traffic for people who are trying to solve their acne needs.

So you search for keywords like

Home Remedies for Acne
A Guide to Severe Acne Treatment
Treating Blackheads
Get Rid of Adult Acne

Now you make a blog with a related keyword. For instance homeremediesforacne..com . I suspect it is taking and make articles related to your blog keyword like the ones above.

Your ad should be related and you have to get ready to write lots of high quality articles and do SEO to get traffic to your blog.

As Sweetguy25 said, it is hard work. I see everything as hard work if you want to succeed. You need to also research ways to rank your articles on search engine.

So the traffic that will come in would be targeted and your blog viewers will click your ads.

Their other ways of promoting offers like with youtube etc.

If you want to do this, you need to get ready to work and study.[/b]
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

If your blog is on, there is no need to change it. Find nice offers and promote them with your blog.

can u pls take a look at d blog i already put some offers there and tell ,me what u think pls. www.adcxpressandandi..com
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 4:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Let me tell you the truth. Affiliate marketing is difficult. You may barely make a dime if you want to use to blog to promote affiliate offers.
First of all, your blog gets mostly nigerian traffic and you're promoting products that are a bit alien to the Nigerian market. Also, I don't even know what the niche of your blog is.

Invest some money and promote affiliate offers in a manner that won't waste your time and energy.

not at all, i have been online for quiet a while now and i know how things dey go
Re: Any Cpa Guru Here?? by ewuoso(m): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

can u please put me thru how to invest some money in it
how do u do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discover The Easiest Way To Win TEF 2020 Grant By an Alumnus; Join Now / Adebayo Ogunlesi Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Children, Airports, House / How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.