Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES (10697 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by stevecantrell: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
scribble:
Dude I didnt think Linda made this much money too until you posted the hogwash

I now did an alexa site ranking on timothysykes.com and he is 55,000 globally,

Linda is 2427 globally

PerezHilton.com is 2169

Nairaland is 1255

Yep, You can't accurately guage a semi-formal economic system like Nigeria's by internationally accepted rankings. Our economy and market forces are much more complex than an Alexa ranking or top 10 list.

Linda's blog could well have made that money in ways which Western analysts could never have envisaged possible.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
stevecantrell:

Yep, You can't accurately guage a semi-formal economic system like Nigeria's by internationally accepted rankings. Our economy and market forces are much more complex than an Alexa ranking or top 10 list.

Linda's blog could well have made that money in ways which Western analysts could never have envisaged possible.
And this is possible because she isn't using western platforms abi.... heck Linda couldn't even build her custom website with basic functions.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by stevecantrell: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

And this is possible because she isn't using western platforms abi.... heck Linda couldn't even build her custom website with basic functions.... cool

What exactly does an Alexa ranking measure and how does it translate into cold hard cash ?

In all honesty, I dunno.

But I think you do, so tell me.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by wordcat(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Setaje:
You would see some of her minions coming here now to insult you to mind your business. Meanwhile this lady made a living by not minding her business. Spreading dangerous news, breaking people's homes and causing bad publicity for people..

So how do u expect other people to mind their business concerning her? Does she have exclusive right to talk about people but shouldn't be talked about?

Secondly, so many post I have read since this news broke out showed me exactly what is inherently wrong wiv youths and Nigerians in general. We praise any Money. Fraud, ritual, any kind of money is praised. We don't think anymore and our reasoning is illogical. It also goes to show many of you lack home training. It means you can bring home money and your parents won't ask how u got it because if u question people for asking how linda got the money then u have no morals whatsoever.

You should also note that a woman who can buy a home costing almost 1 billion exclusive of furnitures and other gadgets which will almost total a billion would have over 2 billion in her account.

And it is blog money?

Think!

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by porshuch: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bad belle is allowed. Up Linda Ifeoma Ikeji!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by gbosky22(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin
Tandullceblog:

How?
because erm....was just blabbing
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by MARINS(f): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2015
You guys should go sleep and dream of how undecided undecided to make ur own money...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

I hear Putin even sold her an apartment at the kremlin

Oga, leave this girl alone. When has it become an offence to spread someone's legs for money?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Don't mind stupid and short sighted folks here.They thinking she will die a blogger. Do they even know under investments she has? Kids everywhere!

And where is ur own mansion Linda ass licker. Genevieve wannabe. mumu

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by patrick89(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Hi haters!!@op please change your name sharpaly because you're not igbo! Igbos do not jealous like this! You are so filled with bile.
Now here is your type.

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2015
JayJohnson:

Oga, leave this girl alone. When has it become an offence to spread someone's legs for money?
grin it is not an offence to fûck for money.... buts its an offence to come out to the public and start claiming hardwork, as if na bridge we come count for lagos, and we no dey work hard

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2015
gbosky22:
grin ;Dbecause erm....was just blabbing

Lol, ok
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by pcicero(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Una still dey on top dis Linda matter?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2015
That mansion can't be 500million naira nigerians no dey dull ya self..
Lies everywhere!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2015
That mansion can't be 500million naira nigerians no dey dull ya self..
Lies everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

And where is ur own mansion Linda ass licker. Genevieve wannabe. mumu

Craze man grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by ichiexy01: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Side hustle follow na, the babe get side hustle. You no see basket mouth banana post smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by DJBIGGY(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2015
princejayboss:

Funny enough is that alot people think 300m or 500m is just anyhow money.... Look ... If dangote as a business man dip his hands and spend 500m anyhow ... He will think for it....

TMZ post/blog owner Mr Levin has his net worth at $15million.... Yet he can't make such expensive buy.... Linda did not buy any dam house that amount and she does .... Nit from blogging....

From whatever means she made her mobey to buy the house (if the story na real) ... Respect to her but not from blogging

Do you having any idea how networth is calculated? you can have $100 million and be worth only $5 million and it is vice versa. It all depends on what you do with money. you cannot tell me that Jay-Z who is worth $150 million does not have billions in his bank account. Impossibru!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by orijodeals: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2015
she is actually working hard, so let her alone
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by DJBIGGY(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2015
JayJohnson:

I wonder ooo. you do not make money they say you are useless to society and ya a nobody. You start making something for yourself then they say your doing juju, yahoo yahoo or running olosho biz.... I just tire for humans!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Craze man grin

ur kpekus is my target tho
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by pojophilius(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Too many poverted fools
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by twerkjack: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
MAYBE THEY MEAN 3 MILLION NAIRA
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

ur kpekus is my target tho

But You are too wretched na!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by mrpatozky(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2015
managermahmud:
Tyunder will paya any1 that post anything abt Linda Ikeji mansion in ds forum

No be small thunder..... In fact make una no let me vex o.... Make I no begin go hard this morning angry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

But You are too wretched na!

am still richer than ya papa. offense meant
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

am still richer than ya papa. offense meant

Kikikiiikiikikikukiikuukukuu! !!!! grin grin grin grin
Says the :

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Kikikiiikiikikikukiikuukukuu! !!!! grin grin grin grin
Says the :

fucck off beach. i am busy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

fucck off beach. i am busy

Mad madigo! grin grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Mad madigo! grin grin grin

why mad people come plenty for una family like this ya papa must really be a weed addict
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by benega: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is how she did it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by hedonistic: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
grin it is not an offence to fûck for money.... buts its an offence to come out to the public and start claiming hardwork, as if na bridge we come count for lagos, and we no dey work hard

I can relate to that. It's how she flaunts and vaunts her hard work that makes this whole thing a bit difficult for some to swallow. It's as if other girls or young people out there don't work as hard as she does, if not harder. I can imagine how frustrating such might be for hardworking youths out there who do their best in their respective fields of endeavour but do not realistically see how they can acquire even 1/10th of Linda's wealth in the near future.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father / Richard Mofe-Damijo Is Producing His 1st TV Series / Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.