Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES (10700 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by Chugavey(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
I call this "divine assignment". That moment when you get long money and your enemies help you to do the maths... keep analysing, don't go and get something doing. and that brother talking of youths not being logical, I hope logic dey put food. For your table. To them parasitic girls, look up to Linda and stop waiting for boyfrnd to do your hair and stuffs. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by mohajenny: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES by SurefireAsoOke: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Who knows her monicker here on Nland cos I want to believe she visit Nland.
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 09091392291

*CLICK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father / Richard Mofe-Damijo Is Producing His 1st TV Series / Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.