Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) (46962 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Osinbajo Back From Italy, Attends Lagos At 50 Gala Night (pics) / Governor Ugwuanyi In Dublin Ireland For Gala Night Party - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by hensben(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2015
The lion of Ubima himself.

Tuale!!!
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by sammyj: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Thr defeater of the shepopotemus and the PDP. grin
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Hernandez88:
Sharaaaap
Cos yu ar spewing gibberish!
See as he dey talk like creche pupil.

For ur mind now u don make sense?
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2015
hensben:
The lion of Ubima himself.

Tuale!!!
Wich mumu lion ? A lion dat cannot win a single election in his state, not even a single house of assembly member!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2015
managermahmud:
Amechi My Man, awaiting minister of Niger Delta smiley carry on jhor! Haters and wailers, ku cigaba
Why not shut up,Amechi your man as if he know your name,minister of Niger delta as if you are buhari that share work for minister
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Amaechi my guy. The minister of Niger Detla. Haters should jump into the lagoon tongue
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2015
alaoeri:
Amaechi the awaiting minister. cool

Story, Amaechi is already an achiever, 8years as speaker of Rivers state house of assembly, close to 8years as governor of Rivers state & now a minister in making abeg wetin remain?
if u re taking it that way, that means GEJ is a bigger achiever then, deputy gov, gov, vice president, president et all, buh still considered a failure, just hoping amechi does nt follow same path.
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Ameachi look worried..all what is in his mind is just Wike...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2015
firsteva, come see ur crush the thief.
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by delors(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Chai! Na chude organise this event o! Kai! Guy gon advance
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
onosprince:
Op why u no write graphic pic for the title, I no know say denrele dey here na.
Na real graphic pic grin
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by kambah(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Did Ameachi blackmail Jonathan? No! because he chooses what would benefit him nd that is politics after all.
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2015
anonimi:

Yes he is a moral burden to his fellow crook on whose behalf he shared $$$$$$$$ stolen from Rivers people so he can be nominated last December at the APCheat convention.

pls I want to ask one easy and simple question. Yes, Amaechi used Rivers money 2 finance Buhari's presidential campaign. My question is, GEJ presidential campaign did they import the money from abroad Or GEJ never used any Nigeria's money for his campaign

After all we all know dat fidifi spent extremely more than APC n that campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2015
seen cool
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by slap1(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2015
No biggie; the pastors in my church wore better suits than that today.
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by waylz(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Drsmiles:
The billionaire that took majek fashek to rehab
Should've taken denrele for psychiatric evaluation first

Anyways great people were initially thought to be mad

grin
Drsmiles:

We still love him though
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
De lady in de last pic sha, why is she adding more effort to her already accentuated nyash?
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2015
KingsleyBuubba:

pls I want to ask one easy and simple question. Yes, Amaechi used Rivers money 2 finance Buhari's presidential campaign. My question is, GEJ presidential campaign did they import the money from abroad Or GEJ never used any Nigeria's money for his campaign

After all we all know dat fidifi spent extremely more than APC n that campaign.

What stopped your own state governor from sponsoring Buhari. Why must it be Rivers money? Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by anonimi: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2015
KingsleyBuubba:
pls I want to ask one easy and simple question. Yes, Amaechi used Rivers money 2 finance Buhari's presidential campaign.

So what is the basis of Buhari forming holier-than-thou and wanting to fight CORRUPTION when he himself is utterly corrupt
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why is he always clutching his hand behind his back is he a yessir man.
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Denrele has gone mad again
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by TheDauraMallam: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
vickoozy:
When amaechi begins to associate with the likes of denerele, it makes pple like us to suspect he may be a GAYbriel.......Meanwhile today is my birthday I need my peeps out here to show me some love...

Less I forgot am FTC...#thankGoditsmybirthday

You're entitled to your shitty opinion.
anonimi:

So what is the basis of Buhari forming holier-than-thou and wanting to fight CORRUPTION when he himself is utterly corrupt

And you

Drsmiles:

And you too.

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
vickoozy:
When amaechi begins to associate with the likes of denerele, it makes pple like us to suspect he may be a GAYbriel.......Meanwhile today is my birthday I need my peeps out here to show me some love...

Less I forgot am FTC...#thankGoditsmybirthday
After over 6 hours of your post, all you could gather is just 5likes, hahahahaha, I no fit laff. U should ave written something worthy of 'common sense revolution'. And hey, it's not "less I 4get..." but lest*
¤I'm not perfect in grammar too tho, so take this non-personal¤
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by origima: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
The lion of Niger Delta sail on, you are blessed with greatness

1 Like

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by deramarks(f): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
henryanna36:
More

Dat guy on red hair and ladies shoes will soon turn gay he'll bcome gay just soon we all tink itz just an ordinary show but don't b surprised if gays bcome free people in nigeria
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
20pounds:
Amaechi will soon form the opposition to every opposition party and the government in power.

People that hail him are ignorant of the laws of nature; don't commit class suicide. Don't poo where you eat. Today, Amaechi is a political and moral burden to PMB that he supported. He is not accepted in his state. He is not wanted in the PDP, incase he wants to go back and the Niger-delta thinks he is a sell-out. He is today hailed by the north and south west, who if the chips are down, will remember how he sold out on his own 'brother'.

The beginning of the end of a stormy political era.
Hailed by the north and southwest only? You make it sound lyk Amaechi is hated by EVERY Niger-Deltan least of all Rivers State. That's an assumptive fallacy!

I dnt even see d need to start waxin philosophical over a matter of choice-and he chose not to choose ur choice! Is there anytin wrong with that? He led a mutiny against d captain so d captain wont sink d ship with his bad leadership. It ws a necessary evil anb something had to give!

With his choice came certain challenges and he has remianed resolute to see that he surmounts them which he will!

Talking about sh*ting where you eat, does d name Edwin Clark, Boyloaf, Iweala, Akpabio, Oduah ring a bell.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Ashure: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
20pounds:
Amaechi will soon form the opposition to every opposition party and the government in power.

People that hail him are ignorant of the laws of nature; don't commit class suicide. Don't poo where you eat. Today, Amaechi is a political and moral burden to PMB that he supported. He is not accepted in his state. He is not wanted in the PDP, incase he wants to go back and the Niger-delta thinks he is a sell-out. He is today hailed by the north and south west, who if the chips are down, will remember how he sold out on his own 'brother'.

The beginning of the end of a stormy political era.
Bro you nailed it. only sane people like you in Nigeria are keeping hope alive. some time I feel like tearing open d skull of these APC sycophants n fixing brain there.
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
firsteva, come see ur crush the thief.
Amaechi is not a thief, he is my hero, the lion of Ubima, the destroyer of Jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Ashure: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
How come this man is moving about freely while people like Godswill Akpabio are hounded by EFCC. this one pass witch hunting it reach wizard hunting
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
Amaechi is not a thief, he is my hero, the lion of Ubima, the destroyer of Jonathan grin
he is a thief who will be dealt with by the senate.
Re: Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
anonimi:

Hw is PMB corrupt...that he chose some1 u hate makes him corrupt abi? Before u start makin noise-d matter is in court...so he is innocent until proven guilty!
Our Nland photographer..hw work? U no get money to buy film for ur camera abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day / The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.