Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Do You Expect In Game Of Thrones Season 6? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Expect In Game Of Thrones Season 6? (725 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home / Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Expect In Game Of Thrones Season 6? by Profcamsey(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2015
I just finished watching the first five seasons of 'Game of Thrones' few days ago and I think I have never been blown away with a series like GOT. But what baffles me is the death of Jon Sno who I presume to be the main character of the series.
If the series won't end, I think Jon sno shouldn't die.
So these are my expectations for the season 6 of GOT.
1. JON SNOW should be ressurected by the lord of light since the Red witch who serve Stannis is still in castle black.
2. I don't think Stannis is dead yet since it wasn't shown whether that ugly giant lady killed him or not. I think they want to put viewers into suspense.
3. I don't Think Sansa and Reek (Theon) jumped to their death cause a cousin of mine is shouting the characters all died because its been said all man must die.
4.Cersie Will revenge all those religion fanatics that disgraced her since her son is still the king, and I know her coming back for them will be disaster.
5.The Stark little boys ain't over yet, the lame boy will fly.
These are my expectations, you are free to give your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect In Game Of Thrones Season 6? by KOLZY(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2015
You are totally right read my post on it. www.nairaland.com/2666355/game-thrones-6-ways-starks

(1) (Reply)

5 Emerging Hot Nollywood Actresses To Watch Out For In 2016! / Dolce Amore March 18 2016 Watch Pinoy Tv HD Replay / Movies With Adventures, Myths, Magical...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.