Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

New update on Nnamdi's arrest and - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New update on Nnamdi's arrest and (3033 Views)

Arewa Youths Disown Hausa Hate Song , Demand arrest and prosecution of producers / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Dss Nnamdi Arrest But Not Lagos Oba Akiolu Hate Speech Against IGBO-Amnesty Int (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by DaBullIT(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2015
grin

I read the first post with over 9 pages, i read insults and curses , ethnic hate and rivalry and i thought , being a sunday i won't be a part of that e-war , This comment caught my attention, i thought we should laugh at the fact that people can still be hilarious in times like this

And the writer , sorry but i could not just laugh alone

omonnakoda:
Nnamdi is going to meet Buhari with his rod .He shall say "Let my people go" and Buhari will respond "F.uck off,Dan Iska!!" Then Hunamdee will drop his rod and it will turn to a snake Buhari will laugh and say "Wallahi Hunamdee you have bring meat por fefe souf"

omonnakoda:
Asari did worse in the past. Now he is very gentle.

The craze that ails Nnamdi will soon calm.After 6 months in our deluxe underground Criminal Processing Unit he will fall in line
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MadCow1:
By now the DSS don use slap dey ask am questions..

Meanwhile Prisoner Jimoh and ehn guys don dey count set for the rape.

Gossipmill revealed one of the videos where Nnamdi threatened the Peace of Nigeria and it's inhabitants, i don't post or click links and you know i am not a blogger, but let's spread this video and more watch the video it's less than 3 minutes
https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/408765115996675/?fref=nf

http://.com/biafrans-kick-as-sss-arrests-nnamdi-kanu-inside-lagos-hotel/

Reports that The Director was arrested in Lagos hotel with two proztytutes , if that's true then i am very disappointed

How can i sane person intentionally commit beastuality ot is it zoophilia , All ladies in THE zoo are Animals, why leave the UK human ladies for zoo's animals ? i guess some people don't get cured of Philia grin grin

5 Likes

Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by PRYCE(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Lol!
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by Hassan080196(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
This generation of youths is a joke. Smh

Good morning and happy Sunday ♣️♠️♻️♠️♣️
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2015
I will reserve my comments sha.
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by lincolnj88: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2015
grin lmaao
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by MrMbaM: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Oga DILECTOR

8 Likes

Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by bist: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Noted!
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by haffaze777(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
gringringrin
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by eightsin(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Funny as shiiit
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by themilanway(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2015
MrMbaM:
Oga DILECTOR
cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You and DaBULLIT una don craze finish.See as I dey laugh for road,people just dey clear for me.

Make I laugh small again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Incase una no see me again,make una find me come yaba left cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by MrMbaM: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2015
themilanway:

cheesy

You and DaBULLIT una don craze finish.See as I dey laugh for road,people just dey clear for me.

Incase una no see me again,make una find me come yaba left cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhahahaha. Abeg no let DILECTOR catch you ooooo. Lmaoooo
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by autotrader014(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2015
MrMbaM:
Oga DILECTOR
Hahahahahahahaaha... grin
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watch Boko Haram slaughtering Nigerian Soldiers and showing off their deadly weapons.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/

See an interview granted by the main sponsor of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3md94JAFyM

Is it sad that the Yoruba people are trying hard to suppress this terrible evil because your terrorist president is a supporter of Boko Haram. They will try to sensor news like these but spread this news. Let the whole world know that the paedophile and terrorist is in power.

The evil you muslims created will live with you forever. You yorubas are spreading false news about the East and you are suppressing the evil committed by your slave masters. The video is below and the whole world now knows that your president is a terrorist and paedophile.
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by DaBullIT(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
He no go reach yaba left level , but if he reach, na you do you

grin grin grin grin

themilanway:

cheesy

Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by DaBullIT(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
You don hear any bomb ? Dilector dey for DSS place o
MrMbaM:

Buhahahaha. Abeg no let DILECTOR catch you ooooo. Lmaoooo
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by QuotaSystem: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
That albino monkey better hope he's locked in solitary confinement because after those sex starved BH terrorists finish with him he will repent and offer to remix the Nigerian national anthem.

Chai oga Dilector: the Scofield Joshua of our time grin

4 Likes

Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by MrMbaM: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
You don hear any bomb ? Dilector dey for DSS place o

Hahahaha. We are waiting for the direct order from dilector. Lmaooo
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by abduljabbar4(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
By the time DSS will finish with him he would have memorized the constitution of Nigeria and radio Biafra will be playing the national anthem 10 hours daily and promote national unity 14 hrs daily
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
This zoo is about to fall, please if you don't have mind, take cover.
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by WIZGUY69(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin cheesy

madcow's comment killed it all.
by the time DSS guys use slap spoil the boy's face with slap, he will erase anything called Biafra from his brain. grin

Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by WIZGUY69(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to fall, please if you don't have mind, take cover.

grin oboy! what's the size of the game?
or can I get it on play store?
Re: New update on Nnamdi's arrest and by DaBullIT(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin grin
WIZGUY69:

grin oboy! what's the size of the game?
or can I get it on play store?

Wicked

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation Pastor Ize Iyamu / Worst Governor Of The Year / Breaking: Senator Stella Oduah Decamps To APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.