Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,671 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... (1661 Views)

6 Reason Not To Be An Atheist (but A Believer [christian]). / I Want To Be An Atheist But something always draws me back / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2015
am trying hard not to be an atheist but with what is happening in my enviroment am GRADUALLY changing to an atheist.

5 Likes

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by johnydon22(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2015
You don't need to become an atheist for some shabby unfounded reasons.

You just need to free your reason and let your mind run wild. . . then have a total control over what you think you believe and what you don't.

watch it play out... Doesn't necessarily mean you will turn out atheistic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Beesluv: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
What is happening in your environment

Its just a test of faith
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by kingreign(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2015
Her DP tells a lot about what's happening to/in her environment.

2 Likes

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by barapistis(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
am trying hard not to be an atheist but with what is happening in my enviroment am GRADUALLY changing to an atheist.

Its in your thought life....you need some experiences to know who God is

Its obvious you have no tangible experience with God...pm me

I can help you out...only in christ

Some question that's comes to your mind may include the following

Why do I need to worship God

Who really created us

Whats the meaning of life
Whats my reason for leaving

Why are we here

Why.is God the way he is...and so many others
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by finofaya: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Do your best and leave the rest for God. He will intervene if he can.
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by menesheh(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:
What is happening in your environment

Its just a test of faith

Test of gullibility. Hope is what you mean.

7 Likes

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by seemples(f): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2015
kingreign:

What has her DP got to do with anything?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
Please dont do this to yourself.....pls
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
You don't become atheist until you have found an answer. Don't fall into the folly of some people around. Atheism should come with understanding. What did you discover in your environment?
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by philfearon(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2015
menesheh:

Test of gullibility. Hope is what you mean.
Wicked!
lol!

1 Like

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by johnydon22(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Uuhm do what exactly?
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by cold(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
I know that feeling,i can relate. The emancipation has just begun.

5 Likes

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Mrcdorv:

Haha! She wan comit suicide Evn if she does want to, why must yu beg her?? Wetin concern yu wit her life??

OP, dnt wori, yu nw on d ryt path. A path to d truth... Many of the theists yu see out there knw they av no specific reason to believe in there god buh it sms there life is more complicated that dey find it difficult to admit there god's non existence

1 Like

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by frank317: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:

Damn... You fine sha. You can make a revered father consider marriage. Were u born on Sunday? You are simply HOT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by frank317: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2015
barapistis:

Who really created us

Why are we here

Ooobboy see chiking style. I no blame u sha... Who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by cold(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
frank317:

Damn... You fine sha. You can make a revered father consider marriage. Were u born on Sunday? You are simply HOT!!!!
The chic hot! I won't lie.
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by barapistis(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2015
frank317:

Ooobboy see chiking style. I no blame u sha... Who no like better thing

Nothing like that bro...I.cant even tell if male or female

But after checking some of the other post of the op...I think the person is male....and I no be gay
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
barapistis:

Who really created us

Why are we here

Christ is a human being.
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by barapistis(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Christ is a human being.

We refer to christ as

1.the anointing
2.the person

I.was refering to the former
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:

Enjoy the free flow of change.
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by 0079jaBond(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Until you realize your purpose of existence, you shouldn't entertain doubts or fears to ruin your creation.

Find that out with a good counsel and do whatsoever you please.

God forces no man. Shalom
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by jayriginal: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingreign:

OP is a barely literate scammer.

OP is male. Take some time to go through its posts.

2 Likes

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Humanbeing1st:

Welcome to the light

1 Like

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by kingreign(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
jayriginal:

OP is a barely literate scammer.

OP is male. Take some time to go through its posts.

I no get time to go thru its post.
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Welcome to reality boo boo

At this stage, you beginning to train your mind and if you finally turned atheist your mind is instantly developed, Not to say you smarter that the masses but you amongst the minority conscious out of the masses.

Materials needed to be atheist:
To be atheist, you are required to constantly busy with random books,the internet and even the bible in other to further learn what the disease 'ignorance' is like and why it's so venomous, running rampant in the untrained minds of human being.

When you finally turn atheist, don't be surprised your environment would be the lab for testing various hypothesis on why religion is so irrelevant and I can tell you this, You would have plenty reasons to constantly laugh at those religious bigot on here nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by onetrack(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
You can't force yourself to believe or disbelieve. You either do or you don't. But keep reading arguments for and against and accept what you are.
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by jayriginal: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingreign:

I no get time to go thru its post.

Not my monkey, not my circus.

1 Like

Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by kingreign(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2015
jayriginal:

Not my monkey, not my circus.
cheesy
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Don't follow that path of damnation, God is real and only those who are holy will see him. I have experienced God countless times, he is just too real.
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 19, 2015
.. God is watching you and laughing so hard.. that is all he does.. play games with you life.. ask JOB biatch!
Re: Am Trying Hard Not To Be An Atheist But ...... by Fadman4real(m): 6:40am On Oct 19, 2015
I don't know what is making you to change your belief but the only person you look towards is christ. Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our Faith, read the bible about him, scrutinize his way of life, ask him the questions you av problems with, he would answer you. Find a true bible church to go to in other to learn more about God.

Do not let atheists deceive you about their freedom, "living in sin is like living in an open prison you can do anything you like, have sex, spend money, kill, etc. but one day the prison doors would be shut and then it would be too late for you to get out, you would cry but then you had your chance" quote from God is not dead a movie.
Please don't be like atheiests for more literature, read mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Prayer Points For 50days Fasting:day36-day42 / The Empty Tomb Is A Historical Fact Most Scholars Agree On / Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.