Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers (781 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35
Re: The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2015
If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)
Re: The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Unbelievers in what?
Re: The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers by malvisguy212: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)
that is the curse for those who chose to go against the word of God "someone like you"

1 Like

Re: The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers by dalaman2: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2015
…7"Furthermore, I withheld the rain from you While there were still three months until harvest. Then I would send rain on one city And on another city I would not send rain; One part would be rained on, While the part not rained on would dry up. 8"So two or three cities would stagger to another city to drink water, But would not be satisfied; Yet you have not returned to Me," declares the LORD. 9"I smote you with scorching wind and mildew; And the caterpillar was devouring Your many gardens and vineyards, fig trees and olive trees; Yet you have not returned to Me," declares the LORD.10"I sent a plague among you after the manner of Egypt; I slew your young men by the sword along with your captured horses, And I made the stench of your camp rise up in your nostrils; Yet you have not returned to Me," declares the LORD 11"I overthrew you, as Go 12"Therefore thus I will do to you, O Israel; Because I will do this to you, Prepare to meet your God, O Israel." Amos 11:7-12

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongue Is Not What People Seems It Is. / Does Grace Really Gives Us The License To Sin? / You Are Dead Already, Take Your Burial Date - Pastor Blast El-rufai Again (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.