Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower (2617 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Fox News' Highly Reluctant Jesus Follower (must Read!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2015
Bible said Jesus died and resurrected and went to heaven.
Both bible and quran agreed on that.
Muhammad died and was buried and no one knows where he went.
Bible said Jesus is alive and will come again
Quran agreed Jesus is alive and he is coming again
Bible said Jesus is the word of God
Quran agreed and said Jesus is the word of God
Bible said Jesus was born of a virgin
Quran agreed and said Jesus was born a virgin
Bible said Jesus is the only way to heaven
Quran agreed Jesus is the way, but also said is not the only way.

Bible insist Jesus is the way that you can ask him yourself because he's still alive and you can reach him by leaving a righteous life and calling on him to reveal himself to you. The truth is he will do just that I'm a testimony. Hallelujah.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by lanrehamd: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Keep ranting....
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2015
lanrehamd:
Keep ranting....
this is not about ranting, is about knowing the truth.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by rildwanullahi(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2015
Earthkumy:

Bible insist Jesus is the way that you can ask him yourself because he's still alive and you can reach him by leaving a righteous life and calling on him to reveal himself to you. The truth is he will do just that I'm a testimony. Hallelujah.
you should know that each prophet was meant to perfect the previous one, so my brother Islam is the way to correct t the wrong doctrines of Christianity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by thorpido(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
you should know that each prophet was meant to perfect the previous one, so my brother Islam is the way to correct t the wrong doctrines of Christianity
So Buddha is the way to correct the one of islam?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by johnydon22(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2015
thorpido:

Bros Buddha predates both Christianity and Islam or even Jesus and muhammed... so this analogy doesn't work..

Use Mormonism instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
Jesus is still alive, he needs no correction.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
thorpido:
ask him pls
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
u can just kneel down and pray to God to reveal to you the true way to him. U will get born again urself with no one preaching Jesus to u.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by mustymatic(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Earthkumy:
Jesus is still alive, he needs no correction.
Have you seen him?
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by mustymatic(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Earthkumy:

6. In Both the Bible and the quran, Jesus says to worship one God, his God. a reason not to convert, in fact the only reason.
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by TrajansKong: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
There are NO MUSLIMS in Heaven! smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
mustymatic:
Have you seen him?
I have seen and heard from him

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
mustymatic:

6. In Both the Bible and the quran, Jesus says to worship one God, his God. a reason not to convert, in fact the only reason.
one sweet thing about Jesus is that you can ask him urself, all you need to do is search for him with all ur heart he will show you the right way.
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by rildwanullahi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
thorpido:
what is the name of the prophet that brought Buddhism
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by rildwanullahi(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
TrajansKong:
There are NO MUSLIMS in Heaven! smiley
and who told u that is heaven how come there is a picture of Jesus and not of Muhammad
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by rildwanullahi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Earthkumy:
u can just kneel down and pray to God to reveal to you the true way to him. U will get born again urself with no one preaching Jesus to u.
you should do that too , cost Islam is the way and am very very sure, or why else will it discuss everything about Jesus because even Jesus prayed the Islamic way
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by thorpido(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
what is the name of the prophet that brought Buddhism
Prophet. Buddha.
johnydon22:

Bros Buddha predates both Christianity and Islam or even Jesus and muhammed... so this analogy doesn't work..

Use Mormonism instead
Yea.
Mormonism came to correct the errors in Islam.You should follow mormonism.
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by thorpido(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
you should do that too , cost Islam is the way and am very very sure, or why else will it discuss everything about Jesus because even Jesus prayed the Islamic way
Common sense.Muhammed came after Jesus. Why won't it be easy to discuss an event that had happened already?

Jesus didn't pray in any islamic way.I know you guys have to say that to feel good about yourselves.
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by mustymatic(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Earthkumy:
I have seen and heard from him
That's cool, You shouldn't hav com bak tho
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by mustymatic(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Earthkumy:
one sweet thing about Jesus is that you can ask him urself, all you need to do is search for him with all ur heart he will show you the right way.
there are lots of links in Google, which one?
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by mustymatic(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
thorpido:
Common sense.Muhammed came after Jesus. Why won't it be easy to discuss an event that had happened already?

Jesus didn't pray in any islamic way.I know you guys have to say that to feel good about yourselves.
Why don't you show us how Jesus prayed?
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by TrajansKong: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
and who told u that is heaven how come there is a picture of Jesus and not of Muhammad
This picture represents God's People!! Besides graven images of the prohet Mohammed are forbvidden, are they not? Foolish Nigerian. Wouldst thou be twice smitten for blasphemy? Once by Allah and once more by the Lord God of Israel??!!?

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
mustymatic:

there are lots of links in Google, which one?
you don't need google, you don't need anyone to tell. All you need is sincerity to know the right way to God and kneel down in your house ask him to show you the right part.
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Annunaki(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:

How can a terrorist correct the doctrines of the prince of peace and Son of God
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Annunaki(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:

Did Jesus pray bowing facing a pagan shrine in mecca like muslims do
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by abduljabbar4(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Earthkumy:
[s]1

Bible insist Jesus is the way that you can ask him yourself because he's still alive and you can reach him by leaving a righteous life and calling on him to reveal himself to you. The truth is he will do just that I'm a testimony. Hallelujah[/s].

Nonsense
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by rildwanullahi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
thorpido:

and who wrote the Bible
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by rildwanullahi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
TrajansKong:

This picture represents God's People!! Besides graven images of the prohet Mohammed are forbvidden, are they not? Foolish Nigerian. Wouldst thou be twice smitten for blasphemy? Once by Allah and once more by the Lord God of Israel??!!?
but why do Christians pray to the pictures of Jesus, and Mary, is that not idol or shrine
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
I have tried and is Jesus way it showed me, that's why I'm advising everyone to try it.
Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Earthkumy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
rildwanullahi:
but why do Christians pray to the pictures of Jesus, and Mary, is that not idol or shrine
anyone who bow's down to picture of Jesus christ or marry is idol worshiping. Exodus 20:4 "You shall not make for yourself an image in the
form of anything in heaven above or on the
earth beneath or in the waters below.

Leviticus 26:1 "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a
sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a
carved stone in your land to bow down before
it. I am the LORD your God.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reason Why A Muslim Should Convert To Jesus Follower by Humblebloke(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
gringringrin
Funny thread!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Drink Water While Fasting? / Chris Oyakhilome Preaching Witchcraft, Author Blasts Over Anti-feminist Sermon / I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.