Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. (6300 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by ArodeTsolaye: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oh my gawd, Nnandi kanu also hid 10 cartons of condoms in his breast pocket. The DSS will show it as exhibit to tommorow. why did you miss that part? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by Boss13: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
The promoters of Biafra have no well articulate strategy or plan. I also think they intend to promote their personnel ambition. Segregation is not just talking on the radio.

Can Kanu mobilize a million Biafrans to walk the streets. What is truly the actualization of Biafrans. Are the Ibos being denied their legitimate rights as Nigerians? Are they no governor by Ibo people, who are also corrupt.

I hope Kanu must have thought about his plans before launching his move. Even Uwazuruike utilized MASSOB for political relevance and consultation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by chrisblack: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
drauj:

If Biafra is really this projectile into th future, then I am sure it's DOA because it's gonna meet formidable believers in Nigeria like myself. Take note of that.
guy you are right. Am also a formidable believer in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by alexov(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
The stories I saw on the all the news sites I visited say he was arrested at the Lagos airport. So op stop trying to deceive people it won't do u any good.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by cardoctor(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
All these conflicting stories. First they say arrested at airport. Next one arrested in hotel with two prostitutes.

Op, please stop this nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by drauj(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well, whatever u wanna believe Biafra is a Scam.

How many Igbos were massacred in the civil war? Isn't that enough?

If Igbos start another war and get Massacred, they will still blame the people they engaged as they are doing now.

If you ask for war, don't cry foul when you loose. That's what honourable Men do.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by Kalvan: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ojukwu's prodigy. Womanizing douchebags.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes In A Hotel Room. by bigbonecrush: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
drauj:
This news has been in the air since yesterday

My emphasis here is the prostitutes part of the story which serves to buttress how irresponsible he is and should not be taken serious.

People with commitment to a cause are not found dented by these kind of cheap rascality

Remember he also once declared 99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes and now he's been caught patronising same prostitutes which makes him, again, a hypocrite.

Please my dear Igbo brothers and sisters one of the greatest delusion is a belief that Biafra is realisable. Let's shelf that illusion and put all hands on deck on the project Nigeria.

Nigeria has a lot to benefit with Igbos' support and Igbos have a more to benefit from Nigeria.

One Nigeria.

Source:http://.com/biafrans-kick-as-sss-arrests-nnamdi-kanu-inside-lagos-hotel/

How can any meaningful movement have a serial womaniser and prostitutes' patron as their head? It shows these people are going nowhere and they know it but insist on making nuisance of themselves!

My concern is that he should not infect his ibo prostitutes in Nigeria with STD he imported from UK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Fighting Poverty Step-by-step — FG / Pictures : Lagos When It Was The Nations Capital / Why Do The Igbos Refuse To Go Into Manufacturing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.