Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) (5860 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Sets Amazing Sales Record In Korea, Exceeds 1.3 Million Units / I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by hilaryitobore(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
mtcheeew! I will beta go get a Laptop, dan spending diz much on a phone! shit! on a brand like Te..ki..no, Samsung s4 dat price, best option

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by 12month: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2015
hilaryitobore:
mtcheeew! I will beta go get a Laptop, dan spending diz much on a phone! shit! on a brand like Te..ki..no, Samsung s4 dat price, best option

No mind dem jare, I rather get another cool pc than use 70k to buy dat tecno. And besides what d essence wen infinix still has more trust, charisma and recognition in the phone market with even cheaper prices
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by JIkaba(m): 4:41am On Oct 19, 2015
jst kONGA? It 'll stil mak it in2 GUINESS as d phone wit d prolonged shelf life. undecidedjst kONGA? It 'll stil mak it in2 GUINESS as d phone wit d prolonged shelf life.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by Youngpo413: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2015
wheezyoung:
grin grin grin...na so i see one bros with the phone,e catch my eye sha buh 70k no be small money grin grin
my friend bought the phantom 5 and C8 for his wife...I always feel pity anytime I see him....such a waste.
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by joeace2020(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2015
3 sold and you say they have broken record....Mscheeww go ask Apple how far. Tecno's price isn't even anywhere near.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2015
really bad
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2015
LieDetector:
did you bother to read the post?
I think he was being sarcastic...lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by HyDef(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2015
respect80:
Wait!
Why will I go for tecno instead of infinix when a lot of their devices have been plagued with little bugs which they have refused to fix in newer devices E. G

Insufficient memory when downloading from playstore
Also when you insert earphones you have to draw it a little bit backward else you won't hear the bass of the music in play.

Even my friends L6 is now displaying "unfortunately phone has stop working" each time he tries to pick a call.
There are a lot of them loading..... 3%/100

That earphone bit however isn't specific to Tecno phones.

Some earphone plugs have 2 coloured rings, others have 3. TRS and TRRS respectively.

My phone has a jack that is compatible with TRS plugs so when I use a TRRS plug, I have the exact problem you describe. It all depends on the phone and the headphone. It can happen with any brand.
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by chinnyonwu(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2015
LieDetector:
did you bother to read the post?
Images set to "Off" but he had to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by respect80(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
HyDef:

That earphone bit however isn't specific to Tecno phones.

Some earphone plugs have 2 coloured rings, others have 3. TRS and TRRS respectively.

My phone has a jack that is compatible with TRS plugs so when I use a TRRS plug, I have the exact problem you describe. It all depends on the phone and the headphone. It can happen with any brand.

Thanks bro I understand what you speak of but unfortunately I have tried others but nothing changed.
BTW the follow come ear phone should be the most suitable but it is not good as well.
I have used Q1,P5,M6,F7 but now I'm using the infinix hot note 2 which is not giving me any problem at all.
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by debris: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
respect80:

thanks bro I understand what you speak of but unfortunately I have tried others but nothing changed.
BTW the follow come ear phone should be the most suitable but it is not good as well.
I have used Q1,P5,M6,F7 but now I'm using the infinix hot note 2 which is not giving me any problem at all.

Lolz..the day that infinix go break ur heart u will know what am saying...
My infinix dey infinix clinic its goin to 7days now will go pick the bae today though*winks
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by respect80(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
debris:

Lolz..the day that infinix go break ur heart u will know what am saying...
My infinix dey infinix clinic its goin to 7days now will go pick the bae today though*winks

What model please and what actually happened
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by debris: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
respect80:

What model please
infinix x506
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by temmym4(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
But OP why are you lying na. Fear God o. They actually sold 4 , not 3. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by 44arts(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Enouwem:
I played Wasere free bet and won 750,000 today #SoHappy
http://www.wasere.com/freebet/08107645603

Spam Wetin concern this matter with wasere free bet?
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by HyDef(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
respect80:

Thanks bro I understand what you speak of but unfortunately I have tried others but nothing changed.

Yes, actually the earphones that come with it should actually be suitable, and if not, then that's a fault on Tecno's part indeed. I think most of their phones still use TRS jacks which are standard but not 'THE standard' if you understand.

My brother use a Hot Note. Great phone to be honest.
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by respect80(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
HyDef:

Yes, actually the earphones that come with it should actually be suitable, and if not, then that's a fault on Tecno's part indeed. I think most of their phones still use TRS jacks which are standard but not 'THE standard' if you understand.

My brother use a Hot Note. Great phone to be honest.

Sincerely this hot note I feel is worth more than it price because compared to most of the smart phones this Chinese companies have been releasing I its one of the best.
Imagine the tecno phantom Z I now feel remorse that I helped a friend of mine who is a doctor to buy it @ the rate of N55,000.
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by HyDef(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
respect80:

Sincerely this hot note I feel is worth more than it price because compared to most of the smart phones this Chinese companies have been releasing I its one of the best.
Imagine the tecno phantom Z I now feel remorse that I helped a friend of mine who is a doctor to buy it @ the rate of N55,000.

Tecno was the first notable brand to start releasing cheap Android phones, and that's how they made a load of profit, but they didn't keep up with the competition. My Tecno S5 was bought in January 2014 for 21k, an Infinix Zero costs about the same and is so obviously better. You can argue that the technology has become cheaper to produce, which is true, but Tecno doesn't have so many price competitive phones anymore. The best of them is probably the R7.

Other companies have left them behind.
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by wheezyoung(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
my friend bought the phantom 5 and C8 for his wife...I always feel pity anytime I see him....such a waste.
cry 60k london used note 3 go make the aunty smile pass sef
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by BenKafor(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
LOL.That's the spirit

drss:
And dem say phantom5 no go sell... sad bad belle people.
up Tecno! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by BenKafor(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Many people don't really shop online.
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by Mystiq25(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
BenKafor:
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 Breaks Konga Sales Record!(Photo) by Mystiq25(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
BenKafor:
Yet thousands of infinix hot2 have been sold on Konga and jumia! Just admit it the phone is over priced simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurray MTN Inroduces 7gb Data Plan For #2,000 / Mtn Proxy / Problem Associated With Non Removable Batteries..opinion Needed On Infinix Hot 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.