Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Anus Itches Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Anus Itches Me (3039 Views)

Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Anus Itches Me by Onlyhandsome(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
I am currently working hard hard to stop dis itching in my anus but no way out for now. pls house am having serious scratch n itching in my anus, can any one help me out with d right treatment.
Re: My Anus Itches Me by benedictnsi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
gringrin no be small thing ooo..... Hope you move with broom and a Parker so that your pack all that descends from your Anus

Anyway, Bath NOT LESS than twice a day...... Go to a pharmacy or Hospital to get a nice antidote to that.....

1 Like

Re: My Anus Itches Me by bigtt76(f): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Made me remember our dogs (local breds) rubbing their ass on the floor while dragging with the fore legs grin guy you get worms go get worm excellent and also try de use water wash ur ass after poo angry
Re: My Anus Itches Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Go and poo poo
Re: My Anus Itches Me by Suntemi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
I miss Nairaland of 2006 to 2010. People don't act immaturely then. If you can't help him with solution why make jest of him? Or must you comment on every thread? Is it like you guys get paid for commenting on every thread? I've been trying to hold this back but I just can't help it anymore.

I tire for una ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Anus Itches Me by Jackeeh(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
I am currently working hard hard to stop dis itching in my anus but no way out for now. pls house am having serious scratch n itching in my anus, can any one help me out with d right treatment.

1. When last did you "deworm" your gut? Is the itching
mostly nocturnal?
2. After wiping with a tissue paper,do you also use water to
clean up?
3. Could it be you had constipation sometime and while
trying to force out the poo,it left a little tear(anal fissure) ? In
that case,cleaning that region with warm "salty" water,using
a clean towel,every morning and night will lessen your
discomfort and speed up healing. I'd have advised a sitz
bath but never mind. Too cumbersome,that one!
4. Now would be a very good time to wear clean boxers all
the time. And observe personal hygiene.
5. In most cases,shaving off anal hair could remove the
"lice" responsible for the itching and minimize perspiration .
6. Finally,u could visit the lab for a culture n sensitivity test.
Perhaps there's an infection.
Re: My Anus Itches Me by aieromon(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
-If you use tissue paper,change to another brand.

-If you use water,wash that anus properly.

-If your anus is hairy,trim it.

-Disnfect your boxers/pants.
Re: My Anus Itches Me by 10thangel(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
it may be the onset of jedijedi/ pile. stop taking sugar or sugary things. if u have access to Irish potato, wash about 3 or 4 tubers depending on d size, parboil for abt 10mins with the peel then slice and eat. it works like magic for pile

1 Like

Re: My Anus Itches Me by Bright2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Have u seen those herbal vendor marketing Dr Igodo Goko cleanser?

If yes then petronise them & thank me when ever u wish.

That medicine dey work proper infact am taking one right now to detoxify my system.
Re: My Anus Itches Me by dreamworld: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
probably a bacteria infection

go to a chemist and buy funbact a cream, apply three times daily, its 200naira
thank me later
Re: My Anus Itches Me by nastyd(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Onlyhandsome:

Broda...u are suffering from Enterobiasis caused
by the parasite Enterobius vermicularis.

It's usually prevalent in Children but also affects Adult too..

Treatment is by d usage of Metronidazole..or Flagyl as it's commonly called..Walk into any "Chemist" shop and ask for the above stated drug..

U shld be relieved in no time.
Re: My Anus Itches Me by TommyT17: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
It sounds like Pruritus Ani (intense anal itching). After seeing two doctors and trying different products/diets, I can tell you the the medical community isn't very knowledgeable about it. However, a group to people that have suffered with the chronic anal itching for years have done research and created about problem to treat it. It's called Pranicure and it's an ointment only available online. Look it up and order it as it's for sure the most effective remedy out there.

1 Like

Re: My Anus Itches Me by nelszx: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some parasite behaves such they lay their eggs close to the anus so u keep scratching that area. Easy itching so you may not scratch dem inside and cause infection

See up Enterobiasis
Re: My Anus Itches Me by babyt66: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for details

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Serious Weight Loss. Naija Ladies Are You Game? / Any Recommended Herbal Cure For Hernia? / Spanish Gold Fly In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.