Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side (490 Views)

New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? / Fuel Scarcity: The Situation In Port Harcourt Today. / Police Is Your Friend,is He Saving The Situation Or Enjoying The Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side by hayorzzyzx(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
I decided to open this thread because I've been observing high temperature at my side and I don't know about your side
Cause I heard on CNN saying the temperature of this year is times two of last year

What's the Situation in your side

Cc:Lalasticlala

Don't mind my blunders
Re: What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side by Beesluv: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
The sun here can fry yam
Re: What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
try follow NTA next time.....D west is always cool.
Re: What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side by Vivalavida99(f): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
My Fam called from Naija, they told me the temperature is something they have not seen in recent times.
Re: What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side by meimoks(f): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Terribly hot
Re: What Is The Situation Of The Temperature At Your Side by saxwizard(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
boiling point

(1) (Reply)

New EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Vows To End Corruption / Excreta! The Story Of An African Scientist That Want To Exeter / Senate Instructs Jamb To Make Results Last For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.